Author Topic: Kanye West - Kanye_West-808s_And_Heartbreaks-2008-H3X (Discussion Thread)  (Read 9966 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re: Kanye West - Kanye_West-808s_And_Heartbreaks-2008-H3X (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #210 on: December 11, 2008, 03:33:24 AM »
I SAID THIS WHEN LOVE LOCKDOWN CAME OUT, IT STANDS FOR THIS ENTIRE ALBUM:

Kanye isn't creating a new sound, he's doing a genre that already exists, and he's doing it to a shitty degree..

If you thought this album was good because of the way it sounds, goto the proper genre this album belongs in (not Hip-Hop) and check out some of THEIR established and talented artists (yeah every genre has good artists face it).  You will be amazed, and come back to this thread saying how this album sucks.

People have already been doing this shit and to a higher degree, but for some reason these fans haven't looked outside of Hip-Hop to hear it, and they think this is some new and skillful shit!

FUUUUUUCK OUUUUUUUTTA HERE.

What :genre" is this even considered?

pop or r'n'b i suppose..hows this doing saleswise anyway i hope its flopped

Young Old Head

« Reply #211 on: December 11, 2008, 09:11:49 AM »
I SAID THIS WHEN LOVE LOCKDOWN CAME OUT, IT STANDS FOR THIS ENTIRE ALBUM:

Kanye isn't creating a new sound, he's doing a genre that already exists, and he's doing it to a shitty degree..

If you thought this album was good because of the way it sounds, goto the proper genre this album belongs in (not Hip-Hop) and check out some of THEIR established and talented artists (yeah every genre has good artists face it).  You will be amazed, and come back to this thread saying how this album sucks.

People have already been doing this shit and to a higher degree, but for some reason these fans haven't looked outside of Hip-Hop to hear it, and they think this is some new and skillful shit!

FUUUUUUCK OUUUUUUUTTA HERE.

What :genre" is this even considered?

pop or r'n'b i suppose..hows this doing saleswise anyway i hope its flopped

just reached gold status...

Cash Money Blood Gang

westside159

« Reply #212 on: December 11, 2008, 10:46:18 PM »
MaN THIS ALBUM show you that HIP HOP CAN BE GREAT OR TERRIBLE AND THIS ALBUM IS HORRIBLE .   what was he thinkin with this R&B t-pain ballads bullshit .  its not real hip hop or real music .   im dissapointed .   

westside159

« Reply #213 on: December 11, 2008, 10:48:09 PM »
I had to take a shower to wash off the gayness after listening

hahahahahahahaahahahahaha that was a good one bro .     it was a pretty gay album .  ;D ;D

Chief

« Reply #214 on: December 13, 2008, 02:14:22 AM »
i've listened to the album probably 4 or 5 times now, i think its good, its not an album you can just bump though, the theme is quite sad, a bit of a downer..

good effort from kanye i think, although i defo prefer more upbeat happy stuff from him...

fave track is probably robo cop

« Reply #215 on: December 13, 2008, 04:17:36 AM »
Bumpin tracks are:

Say You Will
Welcome To Heartbreak
Heartless
Love Lockdown
Street Lights
Pinnochio Story
See You In My Nightmares

westside159

« Reply #216 on: December 14, 2008, 03:53:40 AM »
Bumpin tracks are:

Say You Will
Welcome To Heartbreak
Heartless
Love Lockdown
Street Lights
Pinnochio Story
See You In My Nightmares

Bumpin ?  you gotta be a female , your not a dude are you ?   Anyway 808'S & Gaybreak's  = Pop T-Pain Jockin Trash album ................