Author Topic: Tha Realest News  (Read 9262 times)

Mietek23

Tha Realest News
« on: November 13, 2008, 02:36:06 AM »

NOTE FROM THE ADMIN OF THE OFFICIAL THA REALEST FORUM:

Yes, the seemingly IMPOSSIBLE has finally happened.

Tha Realest has secured a deal to get his album, Witness Tha Realest, out in stores next February with RBC Records, to be distributed by Koch.

He is still with Team Dime, but these companies will be putting the product in stores and handling promotion. Expect changes to be made the website and MySpace in the next couple weeks to reflect this new outcome of events, we well as heavy advertising and promotion in various websites and magazines.

RBC Records is home to Spider Loc, E-40/Sick Wid It, Tech N9ne, Duke Da God from Diplomats among others.

It should also be noted that Yukmouth and the Regime also secured album deals with these labels, and all are dropping early next year.

"WITNESS THA REALEST" features guest apperances from Fat Joe, WC, C-Bo, Yukmouth, Crooked I, B-Legit, Richie Rich, E.D.I. from The Outlawz, Devin The Dude, J Valentine, Aaron Hall, Jewell, Ray J, Sean Paul from Young Bloodz and Big Kuntry from Pimp Squad Click and production by Scott Storch, DJ Khaled, 1500 or Nothin, Flawless, Street Runner, Blaqthoven, Mark Sparxx and Bosko.

Album features the smash hit single "Peep'n Game" featuring Ray J:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/148128496bf6856b/

Here's also 'Eurry Now And Then" in case y'all don't got it yet!

AUDIO: http://www.zshare.net/audio/1518153207c2c81a/

VIDEO: http://www.zshare.net/video/1518131425c1a18e/
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 06:18:28 AM by YoungThug23 »

Elano

That pictures is gay as hell  :D  :D

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
WITNESS THA FUCKING REALEST!

BRING IT ON!

THIS IS GONNA BE SOME CLASSIC  GANGSTA SHIT

Mietek23

^^^ NO DOUBT!  WEST COAST CLASSIC IN THE MAKING 8)!

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
kill this sucka ;D
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
no way... this tupac imitator dropping before Crooked I does??? whats wrong with hiphop today???

Smoke

nobody want his album

Lucifuge

he's fake as fuck
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
stop hatin and start listening to the music... Tha Realest Got Some Hella Good Songs.. now I know for a fact that everybody felt "drunk driving in my glass house".. and don't tell me it was just cause crooked was on there too.. fuck the person.. listen to the music..

One

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
stop hatin and start listening to the music... Tha Realest Got Some Hella Good Songs.. now I know for a fact that everybody felt "drunk driving in my glass house".. and don't tell me it was just cause crooked was on there too.. fuck the person.. listen to the music..

One
you don't know much then because i wouldn't dare listen to anything wit the realist on it unless me and the homies were clowning it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
let the man make some paper

MAN STOP ALL THE HATE. LISTEN TO THE TALENT THE MAN HAS, AND DONT GET HUNG UP ON HIS PAST

ONE

Mietek23

It's been discussed a million times before but I will say it again:

People should really give this man a fair shot and just listen to some of his stuff instead of playahate him... forget about all that bullshit and just listen to his music! Songs like "Peep'n Game" really convinced A LOT of folks [specially from here] to Tha Realest and his stuff... Just wait till the album is drops and give this CD a chance - maybe your standpoint will change or maybe not but giving a fair shot dosent really cost you anything...

Personally I think "Witness Tha Realest" is gonna be a bomb ass album! An underground West Coast classic with great features and good production.

I also think that other folks like Crooked I etc should really follow Tha Realest footsteps and just sign with Koch instead of waiting another year for a major that will never come...

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
how much do you want to bet that the album wont end up dropping in february 2009?.......
its gonna get shelved, and the realest will have to fish around for another distributor.

isnt this guy like 40 now?... he shouldve thought about releasing this album 10 years ago, lol

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
IF HE IS PRODUCING QUALITY TRACKS (WHICH HE IS NOW) WAT HAS HIS AGE GOT TO DO WITH IT?