Author Topic: Tha Realest News  (Read 9297 times)

Mietek23

WITNESS THA REALEST!!!!

FEB CANT COME SOON ENOUGH!

GO COP ***MOB MUZIK***

THA REALEST PRESENTS: MOB MUZIK [2008 TEAM DIME ENTERTAINMENT]

TRACKLIST:

01. Intro

02. All Money Iz Good (feat. C-Bo, G-Mack & Young Streets)

03. Hussla First (feat. Dirty Black, G-Mack & Wack Deuce)

04. Dreamz (feat. G-Mack & M.A. Teezy)

05. B4 We Fall N Luv (feat. Parlay Starr, G-Mack & Wack Deuce)

06. U Or Me (feat. C-Bo & Marlon)

07. Made This Way

08. N Disguize (feat. Dyson, Wack Deuce & G-Mack)

09. Midnite Luver (feat. Wack Deuce & G-Mack)

10. Livin' Tha Good Lyfe (feat. A-Bo & Fletch)

11. Mob Muzik (feat. Yukmouth & Monsta Gunjah)

12. Where Tha Gangstaz Go (feat. G. Parker & G-Mack)

13. 4Ever Have Issuez (feat. C-Bo & Parlay Starr)

14. Outro [Or Is It ?]

BONUS TRACKS:

15. Cutthroat

16. Take It To The Top [Remix] (feat. Freeway & 50 Cent)

17. Blame It All On Me (feat. Fletch & Kash)

18. Sex Gamez

19. I Know 2 Much

20. Eurry Now And Then

VISIT: www.tharealest.com AND ORDER NOW!

***DOWNLOAD A BOMB ASS TRACK FROM "MOB MUZIK":

THA REALEST feat. G. PARKER & G-MACK - WHERE THA GANGSTAZ GO     http://www.zshare.net/audio/518689513bb61a39/

kuruptDPG

can you leak them?
what good are they going to do unheard?

He said that they are unleaked so that means no one besides Tha Realest has them... We only got some info about those songs:

Tha Realest and Snoop Dogg did 2 songs together. It was in 2003 durning Snoop's ROC THE MIC Tour with Jay-Z when they were in Texas. Both songs were produced by LT Hutton. The first song features only Tha Realest and Snoop and the second song also features Wayniac of The Twinz. Here's the article about this:

http://www.rapnews.net/0-202-256436-00.html

The song with Bad Azz is called "Never Be Friendz" and only a snippet is available:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/516904542589beb4/

he done a trak with bad azz? thats gd. i knew he rapped with snoop, hopfully its true, would like to hear it

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
'WHERE THA GANGSTAZ GO' IS A CLASSIC ASS SONG!

HOOK IS OFF THE HOOK LOL

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
LMAO

I cant even understand how you can be a fan of such a faker... I mean, dont you see hes trying to be 2pac??

SO PRUP

THA REALEST ft. WACK DEUCE - CHECK OUT MY MELODY            http://www.zshare.net/audio/515494422827359a/

ANY OTHER SONGS ANYONE WANTS JUST HOLLA

up that this is how we ride, drunk driving in a glasshouse

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG

Mietek23

THA REALEST feat. SWOOP G & CROOKED I - DRUNK DRIVIN' 'N MY GLASS HOUSE

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5188902854520dc9/

Smoke

HOW CAN THE REALEST'S FANS BELIEVE IN ANOTHER HOPE FOR THE ALBUM ?
HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH ANOTHER PROMISE OF NEW LABEL AND A NEW DISTRIBUTION FOR THE ALBUM OF THIS FUCKIN 2PAC IMITATOR

EVERY YEAR THE ADMIN OF HIS BOARD TALKS ABOUT A NEW CHANGE ABOUT HIS ALBUM SITUATION

COME ON PEOPLE, OPEN YOUR EYES

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH ANOTHER PROMISE OF NEW LABEL AND A NEW DISTRIBUTION FOR THE ALBUM OF THIS FUCKIN 2PAC IMITATOR

EVERY YEAR THE ADMIN OF HIS BOARD TALKS ABOUT A NEW CHANGE ABOUT HIS ALBUM SITUATION

fuck this tupac imitator!  the more coverage  this guy gets.. the more my respect 4 this forum goes down!

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG

fuck this tupac imitator!  the more coverage  this guy gets.. the more my respect 4 this forum goes down!
[/quote]
DONT COME HERE THEN, SIMPLE.

AND IT AINT A NEW LABEL RBC RECORDS HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE

« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 02:21:37 PM by phil uk 69 »

Inferio07

I dont care if this album comes out or not, i'm not supporting this wanna be Pac Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats shit wont even go gold, nobody wanna hear this fuckin Imitator and those of you who do are in denial!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 04:08:53 PM by Inferio07 »

Muhfukka

whats with europeans and fake ass gangster rappers

DTG Entertainment

whats with europeans and fake ass gangster rappers

Speaking of awkward combination, can someone upload that snippet of Tha Realest feat. Fat Joe - Witness Tha Realest (Prod. by Scott Storch)?

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: THA REALEST SIGNS TO RBC RECORDS/KOCH! WITNESS THA REALEST DROPPING FEBRUARY
« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2008, 05:29:00 PM »
Ok I'll reword it, a personal classic.  :P

You don't have to reword it, if you feel it is a classic you entitled to your opinion. Just like for everybody else that does not want to listen to him because he sounds like 2pac. Don't make them a hater either. I just hear the same arguement all the time for people that are not big fans of his style and then they get labeled as a hater. No different then the 40 Glocc, Game, and Spider Loc cheerleaders in this forum do when people critique they artists.

Nah bro, the point is that people as stuck in the past and still trying to say that same shit over and over again and it's really played out. I agree with you - in his Death Row dayz he sounded like 'Pac a lot, no question about that. But today he's doing his own thang and he really makes good quality songs. And no one can't deny the fact that he's been reppin' the west hard for the past few years. But people are still stuck in the past and talk about him from his Death Row dayz perspective and that shit's really played out. I'm a Tupac fan myself but I can't deny that Realest has some really good songs because he has - feel me?!

or they are just not interested in his music

I understand that and I prefer those type of responses to the topic than the same "he's a fake ass pac" bla bla bla bullshit played over and over again cause it's really played out

he's a fake ass 'Pac, I mean that in a non-played out way

SO PRUP

good looking on those 2 tracks ya'll

anyone no what track this is how we ride is sample from, its funny because they play the shit at work everyday and i been wanting to sample it never realized they sampled it in this track