Author Topic: Tha Realest News  (Read 9295 times)

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
There's a difference between  being a hater and telling the Facts!!!!!!!! I'm telling the Facts, he's a wanna be Pac and I dont give a fuck what nobody says, how could people be so blind and not see that. I've even listened to his new songs, this muthafucka cant help but to sound like Pac. Every Damn title of "The Fakest" songs is a quote out a song that Pac did, how do ya not notice this shit!!!!! Why the fuck ya think nobody supporting this wanna be. I dont hate this man in any way, i just dont like the fact that he dont have his own identity. Why the hell would i want to listen to someone that sounds like someone else!!!!!!!!! And believe me I know I aint stuck on the past because his ass still sounds like the past!!!!!

YOU THINK THA REALEST SOUNDS THE SAME AS WHEN HE WAS ON DEATHROW RECORDS?? OMFG LOL

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
this guy is garbage

tha realest = fake 2pac immitation rapper

When the fuck did Pac rap with a southern accent??

Muhfukka

quit trying to defend tha realest he fucking sucks

Inferio07

I remember a few months ago me and my brother went to the store to cop some shit and in the parking lot I heard some dudes listening to "The Fakest". Me and my brother yelled out "That Aint Pac, Turn that gay shit off"!!!!!!!!!! them muthafuckas was quiet as a church mouse and cut that wannabe Pac bullshit off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GangstaBoogy

I remember a few months ago me and my brother went to the store to cop some shit and in the parking lot I heard some dudes listening to "The Fakest". Me and my brother yelled out "That Aint Pac, Turn that gay shit off"!!!!!!!!!! them muthafuckas was quiet as a church mouse and cut that wannabe Pac bullshit off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fakest? Well aren't you clever. You and your brother must be some real tough guys huh? Lol
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
he's fake as fuck
you are so correct.

i remember when this nigga came back to texas..in dallas for a sorta homecomin...he milk the shit out of his tupac gimmick..came to my old school......then later that nite..was at a local club...

dude got on stage..wired up..everybody jus stopped n looked..kuz this nigga went to rantin...bout mobb deep, chino xl, bad boy, biggie and everybody else..mind u its 2001..biggie been dead for a minute...

my potna threw a carton of chocolate milk at the nigga...how he got the milk in the club n y he had it beats the lilly fuck out of me...

after that chain reaction...nigga got ran out the club..n this suppose to be his backyard...they immediately threw e.s.g n slim thug nem on the stage...they was rollin...clownin the fuck out this nigga..

thats the the second wildest show i ever been too... the other was the show in austin n the dude that killed fat pat waltz in there..the members of the s.u.c spotted em ..damn near killed everybody in that club..open fire from the stage..3-2,pokey all them niggas...

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES

The Fakest? Well aren't you clever. You and your brother must be some real tough guys huh? Lol

Lol, props.

Mietek23

Man if anybody says that Tha Realest sounds like Tupac these days he must be on some str8 ignorant shit...!

I understand your opinion that you don't support the dude cause when he was on Death Row he sounded like 'Pac but c'mon - don't tell me that you hear 'Pac style in "Eurry Now And Then" cause it's ridiculous!

Anyway like I said, that's your opinion and I respect it but this topic is about "Witness Tha Realest" so lets' stick up to that - I think the album's gonna be sick with all the guests like WC, C-Bo, Yukmouth, Crooked I, B-Legit, Richie Rich and producers from Scott Storch, Flawless, Mark Sparxx to Bosko and 1500 Or Nuthin'. The record's gonna be HOT and I can't wait to hear the song "Mind Of A Mad Man" featuring WC & Yukmouth - Shit gonna be SICK!

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Tha Realest has 1 good song, that was on gang related.

Everything else is wack or biting 2pac.

He mite rap in southern accent but he ends his songs just like pac did. The dude will always be FAKE

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG

The record's gonna be HOT and I can't wait to hear the song "Mind Of A Mad Man" featuring WC & Yukmouth - Shit gonna be SICK!

THAT SONG IS GONNA BE AMAZING!

HOPEFULLY 'GROWN AZZ MAN' ft. C-BO WILL BE ON THERE TOO....

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
This Shit Is Gon' Be Fyyyrreee...!!

Tha Realest Is Hella Nice!

Inferio07

Damn Skippy i'm tough , come to where i reside off of Wilmington & Compton Blvd Ca. if u wanna find out!!!!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 02:34:29 PM by Inferio07 »

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
even if tha realest doesnt sound like pac anymore , it doesnt matter. he's been tainted for life for that. you cant just sweep that under the rug. he will never be taken seriously.

with that being said, he does have a couple songs that were good like the song "free em all" from the gang related soundtrack, when his alias was tenkamenin.

i also thought that "check out my melody" was a tight song, even though he was dissing ja rule for biting 2pac, which sounds ironical & aswell as hypocritical.
the beat on that track is tight.
i lost that track ages ago. can someone upload it again?...

he's fake as fuck
you are so correct.

i remember when this nigga came back to texas..in dallas for a sorta homecomin...he milk the shit out of his tupac gimmick..came to my old school......then later that nite..was at a local club...

dude got on stage..wired up..everybody jus stopped n looked..kuz this nigga went to rantin...bout mobb deep, chino xl, bad boy, biggie and everybody else..mind u its 2001..biggie been dead for a minute...

my potna threw a carton of chocolate milk at the nigga...how he got the milk in the club n y he had it beats the lilly fuck out of me...

after that chain reaction...nigga got ran out the club..n this suppose to be his backyard...they immediately threw e.s.g n slim thug nem on the stage...they was rollin...clownin the fuck out this nigga..

thats the the second wildest show i ever been too... the other was the show in austin n the dude that killed fat pat waltz in there..the members of the s.u.c spotted em ..damn near killed everybody in that club..open fire from the stage..3-2,pokey all them niggas...

lol
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 01:53:14 AM by LAzoo »

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
THA REALEST ft. WACK DEUCE - CHECK OUT MY MELODY            http://www.zshare.net/audio/515494422827359a/

ANY OTHER SONGS ANYONE WANTS JUST HOLLA

hrsmn_london

I'd buy it if I saw the CD in a store in the UK.

Scott Storch?

How has he got the cash for that?