Author Topic: Tha Realest News  (Read 9352 times)

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
YOUR ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION BRO. BUT THEY ARE GOOD SONGS!

The_Offence

witness the wanna be pac

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Why is everyone labeled a hater for saying this guys sounds like Pac? It ain't like people are making the shit up, he do. And for some people that shit is a wrap. Same with G Black when he was doing it and Top Dogg, although I dig most of Top Dogg's stuff at times he did sound like Snoop. Realest got some cool stuff and now his delivery has more of a southern drawl to it, but back in the day he wanted that whole Pac swag, attitude, persona, etc. Even down to the laugh.

MarshColin

The point is he hasn't been imitating Pac for at least 5 years now and he is actually making some really good tracks. Peep'N Game should blow up honestly. Don't tell me u couldn't hear that one on the radio.

Hell even when he was imitating Pac he had dope tracks. Chronic 2000 was a west coast classic. To this day it's probably my favorite compilation.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The point is he hasn't been imitating Pac for at least 5 years now and he is actually making some really good tracks. Peep'N Game should blow up honestly. Don't tell me u couldn't hear that one on the radio.

Hell even when he was imitating Pac he had dope tracks. Chronic 2000 was a west coast classic. To this day it's probably my favorite compilation.

nah for me that album was not a classic. Being a die hard 2pac fan, that imitation ain't cool. Chronic 2000 was built on imitation and some dope unheard Dogg Pound and 2pac tracks. Now some of Realest later material yeah he ain't biting as much.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

nah for me that album was not a classic. Being a die hard 2pac fan, that imitation ain't cool. Chronic 2000 was built on imitation and some dope unheard Dogg Pound and 2pac tracks. Now some of Realest later material yeah he ain't biting as much.

i agree; LOL at classifying chronic 2000 as a classic  :laugh:

MarshColin

Ok I'll reword it, a personal classic.  :P

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
ok  :laugh:  ;)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You don't have to reword it, if you feel it is a classic you entitled to your opinion. Just like for everybody else that does not want to listen to him because he sounds like 2pac. Don't make them a hater either. I just hear the same arguement all the time for people that are not big fans of his style and then they get labeled as a hater. No different then the 40 Glocc, Game, and Spider Loc cheerleaders in this forum do when people critique they artists.

GangstaBoogy

This nigga is still tryna release that old ass album? Give it up.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mietek23

You don't have to reword it, if you feel it is a classic you entitled to your opinion. Just like for everybody else that does not want to listen to him because he sounds like 2pac. Don't make them a hater either. I just hear the same arguement all the time for people that are not big fans of his style and then they get labeled as a hater. No different then the 40 Glocc, Game, and Spider Loc cheerleaders in this forum do when people critique they artists.

Nah bro, the point is that people as stuck in the past and still trying to say that same shit over and over again and it's really played out. I agree with you - in his Death Row dayz he sounded like 'Pac a lot, no question about that. But today he's doing his own thang and he really makes good quality songs. And no one can't deny the fact that he's been reppin' the west hard for the past few years. But people are still stuck in the past and talk about him from his Death Row dayz perspective and that shit's really played out. I'm a Tupac fan myself but I can't deny that Realest has some really good songs because he has - feel me?!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Nah bro, the point is that people as stuck in the past and still trying to say that same shit over and over again and it's really played out. I agree with you - in his Death Row dayz he sounded like 'Pac a lot, no question about that. But today he's doing his own thang and he really makes good quality songs. And no one can't deny the fact that he's been reppin' the west hard for the past few years. But people are still stuck in the past and talk about him from his Death Row dayz perspective and that shit's really played out. I'm a Tupac fan myself but I can't deny that Realest has some really good songs because he has - feel me?!

or they are just not interested in his music

Mietek23

I understand that and I prefer those type of responses to the topic than the same "he's a fake ass pac" bla bla bla bullshit played over and over again cause it's really played out

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG

I understand that and I prefer those type of responses to the topic than the same "he's a fake ass pac" bla bla bla bullshit played over and over again cause it's really played out

TOTALLY AGREE BRO. ALL THE SAME OLD PEOPLE SAYING THE SAME OLD SHIT.

BUT LIKE I SAID THEY ARE ENTITLED TO THERE OPINION AND I RESPECT THAT

Inferio07

There's a difference between  being a hater and telling the Facts!!!!!!!! I'm telling the Facts, he's a wanna be Pac and I dont give a fuck what nobody says, how could people be so blind and not see that. I've even listened to his new songs, this muthafucka cant help but to sound like Pac. Every Damn title of "The Fakest" songs is a quote out a song that Pac did, how do ya not notice this shit!!!!! Why the fuck ya think nobody supporting this wanna be. I dont hate this man in any way, i just dont like the fact that he dont have his own identity. Why the hell would i want to listen to someone that sounds like someone else!!!!!!!!! And believe me I know I aint stuck on the past because his ass still sounds like the past!!!!!