Author Topic: Tha Realest News  (Read 9358 times)

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
do a few shows and u will make enugh to buy a storch beat these days. Tha Fakest prob stole it.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
do a few shows and u will make enugh to buy a storch beat these days. Tha Fakest prob stole it.

first you sayin that makin a few shows can get you nought to buy a SS beat... and then you sayin that he prob. stole it.. you on some ignorant shit playa...!
eventhou some don't feel dude.. I know for a fact that many does.. and please don't start that shit wit "only eurotrash yap yap yap"... its all Music

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
THA REALEST ft. WACK DEUCE - CHECK OUT MY MELODY            http://www.zshare.net/audio/515494422827359a/

ANY OTHER SONGS ANYONE WANTS JUST HOLLA
thanks for that.

do you possibly have the version with the ja rule intro at the start?

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
THA REALEST ft. WACK DEUCE - CHECK OUT MY MELODY            http://www.zshare.net/audio/515494422827359a/

ANY OTHER SONGS ANYONE WANTS JUST HOLLA
thanks for that.

do you possibly have the version with the ja rule intro at the start?

NA I AINT BRO SORRY. I RE-MASTERED THIS VERSION CUZ IT CAME OUT A LOT CLEARER THAN THE VERSION WITH JA RULE AT TEH BEGINNING.
AND IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING BRO YOU WOULD KNOW THAT STORCH PRODUCED THE SONG /SONGS WITH THA REALEST A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN EVERYONE DID WANT THIS SHIT

Mietek23

^^^Scott Storch produced the tittle song "Witness Tha Realest" that's also featuring Fat Joe and they did this song in 05 when everybody was beggin' for his beats...

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
did tha realest ever work with johnny j?

Mietek23

did tha realest ever work with johnny j?

Yes, he did. Tha Realest has a track that was produced by Johnny 'J' but it still remains unreleased...

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
THAT IS ONE THA FUCKS ME OFF ABOUT THA REALEST, IS THE AMOUNT OF SONGS UNRELEASED

BRING ON WITNESS THA REALEST

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
tha rea;est should get on some mike dean beats

Mietek23

I hope he's gonna put out songs with Snoop and Bad Azz on "Witness Tha Realest" - shit must be dope...

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
actually tha realest supposedly has already worked with tha realest on a couple tracks a few years ago.

maybe phil uk 69 can upload them,......

MOBNigga06

Forreal, fuck the haters, tha Realest is one of the dopest rappers alive in this day and age. I love this shit. This is great news. I bump Real everyday...anyone who says he sucks just isn't listening to his songs. You can't play songs like Peepn Game, Drunk Drivin, Summertime Fling, etc., and say he's wack. The nigga is one of the dopest rappers doing it.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
actually tha realest supposedly has already worked with tha realest on a couple tracks a few years ago.

LOL

Mietek23

Say WHAT?!

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
tha Realest is one of the dopest rappers alive in this day
No. The man that he tried to copy was one of the best alive.