Author Topic: Tha Realest News  (Read 9293 times)

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: THA REALEST SIGNS TO RBC RECORDS/KOCH! WITNESS THA REALEST DROPPING FEBRUARY
« Reply #120 on: November 27, 2008, 04:17:33 PM »
HERE IS A BETTER VERSION

http://www.zshare.net/audio/51940828a496960a/

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
Re: THA REALEST SIGNS TO RBC RECORDS/KOCH! WITNESS THA REALEST DROPPING FEBRUARY
« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2008, 04:32:23 PM »

fuck this tupac imitator!  the more coverage  this guy gets.. the more my respect 4 this forum goes down!
DONT COME HERE THEN, SIMPLE.

HOW CAN THE REALEST'S FANS BELIEVE IN ANOTHER HOPE FOR THE ALBUM ?
HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH ANOTHER PROMISE OF NEW LABEL AND A NEW DISTRIBUTION FOR THE ALBUM OF THIS FUCKIN 2PAC IMITATOR

EVERY YEAR THE ADMIN OF HIS BOARD TALKS ABOUT A NEW CHANGE ABOUT HIS ALBUM SITUATION

COME ON PEOPLE, OPEN YOUR EYES

AND IT AINT A NEW LABEL RBC RECORDS HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE

u and the realest should have got shot instead of tupac! the world would be a better place.  and 2 all those niggaz that knew pac and considered him yo friend and still sold yall broke asses out 2 do a song with this clown should be ashamed! pac would've never tolerated that...ask the realest about when he met pac and how pac even thought he was clown..dont believe me? ask storm or one of the outlawz...lol...4 real tho.  thats a real phycological problem when u really think u r somebody else...what is rap coming 2? swag (fag) rap, cop rappers, and imitators.  dam!

Mietek23

« Reply #122 on: November 27, 2008, 10:30:02 PM »
HERE IS A BETTER VERSION

http://www.zshare.net/audio/51940828a496960a/

Yea, I got this from this bootleg of Witness Tha Realest that leaked in 2006... I believe it's an old version of this song that was made in his Death Row dayz...

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
how did they sellout by  doing a song with tha realest.....i doubt those people made any money...he hasnt even really had a album in the stores....conflicting sides about that story 2...some say pac liked the realest...some say he didnt......guess well never really know.....i mean...r u tupac?...how the fuck would u know what was really going on in his mind at that time.(i sure dont)....going by your internet name(soowhoop 1984).......you were 12 years old when tupac died.....outlaws?...which 1 of them  should i ask?.....and why should i or u believe them...

Mietek23

« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2008, 12:40:11 AM »

u and the realest should have got shot instead of tupac! the world would be a better place.  and 2 all those niggaz that knew pac and considered him yo friend and still sold yall broke asses out 2 do a song with this clown should be ashamed! pac would've never tolerated that...ask the realest about when he met pac and how pac even thought he was clown..dont believe me? ask storm or one of the outlawz...lol...4 real tho.  thats a real phycological problem when u really think u r somebody else...what is rap coming 2? swag (fag) rap, cop rappers, and imitators.  dam!

If Outlawz considered Tha Realest as a clown why the fuck EDI and Napoelon recorded songs with him? It makes no sense...

My point of view is this: I didn't know Tupac, neither did you and almost every member of this forum - People like EDI, Napoleon, Snoop, Spice 1, Jayo Felony, C-Bo, Dru Down, J. Flexx, Richie Rich, B-Legit, Kurupt, Snoop, Johnny 'J', QD3, Jewell, Michel'le, Yukmouth, Gonzoe knew 'Pac and they know better than you and me what 2Pac would do or think about Tha Realest. If they hang with Realest and do songs with him that means they don't consider him as a impostor etc so why should I? That's a hypocritical point of view...

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2008, 01:49:53 AM »

If Outlawz considered Tha Realest as a clown why the fuck EDI and Napoelon recorded songs with him? It makes no sense...

My point of view is this: I didn't know Tupac, neither did you and almost every member of this forum - People like EDI, Napoleon, Snoop, Spice 1, Jayo Felony, C-Bo, Dru Down, J. Flexx, Richie Rich, B-Legit, Kurupt, Snoop, Johnny 'J', QD3, Jewell, Michel'le, Yukmouth, Gonzoe knew 'Pac and they know better than you and me what 2Pac would do or think about Tha Realest. If they hang with Realest and do songs with him that means they don't consider him as a impostor etc so why should I? That's a hypocritical point of view...

my point of view 2!

+1 Homie!

Shango

« Reply #126 on: November 28, 2008, 03:30:34 AM »

my point of view 2!

+1 Homie!

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #127 on: November 28, 2008, 12:28:45 PM »

my point of view 2!

+1 Homie!

COULD NOT OF SAID IT BETTER!

+1!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 01:32:03 PM by phil uk 69 »

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^

so have you asked the realest yet if he will leak those old ass 2003 snoop songs yet or what,......

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #129 on: November 29, 2008, 01:17:31 PM »
WELL I DONT REALLY NEED TO BRO. IM SURE REAL, CAL, 101, AND FRANKIE ALL LOOK AT THESE FORUMS SO IF THEY WANTED TO LEAK IT THEN THEY WOULD

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: November 30, 2008, 02:40:26 AM »
WELL I DONT REALLY NEED TO BRO. IM SURE REAL, CAL, 101, AND FRANKIE ALL LOOK AT THESE FORUMS SO IF THEY WANTED TO LEAK IT THEN THEY WOULD

or enigma dammit!

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #131 on: November 30, 2008, 02:56:14 AM »
LOL ENIGMA IS CAL

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
enigma,.....

its time to cough up those tracks!

people would like to hear them! isnt a 5 year wait to hear the tracks long enough?

for fukks sake! let us hear the tracks damn it!

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: November 30, 2008, 01:04:34 PM »
LOL ENIGMA IS CAL

LOL didn't know that.. ENIGMA DAMMIT:D

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #134 on: November 30, 2008, 01:55:05 PM »
LOL

BUT YEH IT WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR THEM TRACKS

ITS UP TO THA REALEST AT THE END OF THE DAY IF HE WANTS THEM TRACKS RELEASED.

BUT THINKING ABOUT IT ,IT MAY BE IN THE CAT. OF SONGS THAT GMG HAS JUST PURCHASED SO DONT GIVE UP HOPE HOMIE