Author Topic: Tha Realest News  (Read 9270 times)

Mietek23

Here are the latest news:

The album has been pushed back a month - the current release date is April 7, 2009. U can check that out on official Koch site:

http://www.kochcan.com/05_catalogue/info.asp?item=RBC-CD-52

Anyway, Tha Realest just did a new interview on SPATE Radio where he said that before "Witness Tha Realest" he will release some leftovers from the album on his myspace for FREE! Check out the interview and stay tuned.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/spate/2009/01/26/Hip-Hop-News-Tha-Realest-on-SPATE-Radio

love33

I'm really looking forward to this album.  Tha Realest puts nothing out but good quality music.  And that "Peep N' Game" track with Ray J is a smooth.

Also, these other cats like The Outlawz, Ray J, Crooked I, Richie Rich, Scarface, etc. would not work with him if they didn't have their blessing and he wasn't legit.  The haters are just mad that these seasoned vets worked with him and that gives him credibility.  The dude met Pac and he said it in an interview several times he met him at the Tyson fight.  Who cares if he sounds similar or whatever?  Pac ain't around to make new music and I like tracks like "This Is How We Ryde," "Slow Down," "My Summertime Fling."  They are all good music.  The legend Tupac met him and was going to sign him to Makaveli Records, a sublabel of Death Row Records, and he freestyled for Pac and Pac liked it.

Inferio07

I'm really looking forward to this album.  Tha Realest puts nothing out but good quality music.  And that "Peep N' Game" track with Ray J is a smooth.

Also, these other cats like The Outlawz, Ray J, Crooked I, Richie Rich, Scarface, etc. would not work with him if they didn't have their blessing and he wasn't legit.  The haters are just mad that these seasoned vets worked with him and that gives him credibility.  The dude met Pac and he said it in an interview several times he met him at the Tyson fight.  Who cares if he sounds similar or whatever?  Pac ain't around to make new music and I like tracks like "This Is How We Ryde," "Slow Down," "My Summertime Fling."  They are all good music.  The legend Tupac met him and was going to sign him to Makaveli Records, a sublabel of Death Row Records, and he freestyled for Pac and Pac liked it.

Man u need to get off of this wannabe fake ass Pac nuts, and if he so called met Pac before he died i bet u that wannabe didnt sound like him back then. I care if this fag sounds like Pac. For all u niggaz that support this bitch ass faker are in denial and want to believe that this bitch is reincarnated as Pac or somethin. Its about being themselves, thats whats wrong with the game today. I can understand if u admire him, but its not original, and everything this wannabe said is from a Pac track, be yourself, i respect u for loving Pac but dont take the mans whole style and act like u aint doin it. Yukmouth & all these other cats love Pac which is hella cool but do u hear them tryna sound like Pac,  HELL NO!!!!!!!!!! BE YOUR SELF. NOTHIN IS NEW UNDER THE SUN, ITS NOT WHAT U DO BUT HOW ITS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its all fucked up, keep on making yourself believe in this crap. Why the hell u think this nigga aint came out with an album, cuz that shit aint him, its a fucked up clone of Pac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Ill support Tha Realest because Cal and 101 are the main promoters for this album. They are RBC's new marketing department.

Jaydc555

Ill buy it when it drops

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas

Man u need to get off of this wannabe fake ass Pac nuts, and if he so called met Pac before he died i bet u that wannabe didnt sound like him back then. I care if this fag sounds like Pac. For all u niggaz that support this bitch ass faker are in denial and want to believe that this bitch is reincarnated as Pac or somethin. Its about being themselves, thats whats wrong with the game today. I can understand if u admire him, but its not original, and everything this wannabe said is from a Pac track, be yourself, i respect u for loving Pac but dont take the mans whole style and act like u aint doin it. Yukmouth & all these other cats love Pac which is hella cool but do u hear them tryna sound like Pac,  HELL NO!!!!!!!!!! BE YOUR SELF. NOTHIN IS NEW UNDER THE SUN, ITS NOT WHAT U DO BUT HOW ITS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its all fucked up, keep on making yourself believe in this crap. Why the hell u think this nigga aint came out with an album, cuz that shit aint him, its a fucked up clone of Pac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

long as i been knowin the cat..i can honestly say he isnt on no guerilla black shit...meanin he flip flop voices...

if he speaks to u in his normal voice he sounds like pac...when he wasnt shit in dallas he always sounded like pac...jus aint steal his style...he had his own shit back in the day..y he master p'd pac style..kuz he wasnt gone make it doin the shit he was doin...at first..

shit if i sounded like a rapper..n my every hustle is a struggle..ima use what god gave me n milk the shit til i get hoarse

i never liked the nigga before n my thoughts about em still hasnt changed...but i do know..his voice is his voice..he was soundin like the nigga when he was in jr high n shit...

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
its plenty of pages on here..so i aint gonna read it...but aint he from texas..and a pac sub...
3500 Plays In 1 day...170 dl's
Mannish Da Jula- Intergalactic Feat.Lano

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8597771

Inglewood C.A. & Anchorage A.K.

Mietek23

Ill buy it when it drops

co-sign

Music is what matters the most - I don't give a fuck about the rest. If the album's dope - I'mma buy it. PERIOD.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Three times this album has been pushed up on this label. 101 and Cal don't even get paid from them. Way to go bums! RBC Records basically release the no names.
TTL records, who are also distributed by koch, are another hopeless rubbish label with no money.
warren g is supposed to be releasing his g-files album on ttl/koch in 10 days, but i highly doubt its gonna come out.

Mietek23

Three times this album has been pushed up on this label.

True but I hope they will release this album by the end of this year cause it could be really a great cd..

Inferio07

Re: Realest News
« Reply #190 on: January 30, 2009, 06:39:51 PM »
tha realest" copies 2pacs interview and video shoot

Interview

Video Shoot

« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 06:43:57 PM by Inferio07 »

Inferio07

« Reply #191 on: January 30, 2009, 07:43:31 PM »
YOUNG NOBLE DISSIN THE FUCK OUT OF THE REALEST AKA THE FAKEST

Tupac - Often IMITATED but NEVER duplicated!

ENOUGH SAID!!!!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 08:53:30 PM by Inferio07 »

2euce 7even

« Reply #192 on: January 31, 2009, 04:34:10 AM »
i cant wait for his album.
death row dayz were classics, so tight ass songs out there.
"WITNESS THA REALEST" features guest apperances from Fat Joe, WC, C-Bo, Yukmouth, Crooked I, B-Legit, Richie Rich, E.D.I. from The Outlawz, Devin The Dude, J Valentine, Aaron Hall, Jewell, Ray J, Sean Paul from Young Bloodz and Big Kuntry from Pimp Squad Click and production by Scott Storch, DJ Khaled, 1500 or Nothin, Flawless, Street Runner, Blaqthoven, Mark Sparxx and Bosko.

:o

do you think these peeps would fuck wit him if he was "tha fakest" like yall haters say? ::)

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #193 on: January 31, 2009, 02:39:04 PM »
YOUNG NOBLE DISSIN THE FUCK OUT OF THE REALEST AKA THE FAKEST

Tupac - Often IMITATED but NEVER duplicated!

ENOUGH SAID!!!!

thats fuckin old, beef squashed , case closed...
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Three times this album has been pushed up on this label. 101 and Cal don't even get paid from them. Way to go bums! RBC Records basically release the no names. Tha Realest is a decent artist, but anyone who hires these douche bags who live with their uncle and mom clearly don't have their game straight.

you were suckin 101s dik when he was sendin u rare posters last year...u used to send him songs and give him rappers emails and numbers thinking he would be ya homie lol u know n u t h i n appart from fingering ure dog lol...u dont do anything but stalk deathrow artists u pussy boiiiii lol

leaked any phone convos lately?