Author Topic: forget dre 50 needs to work with the track masters again! & power of the dollar?  (Read 381 times)

herpes

whatever happened to trackmasters.  I always thought they were dope but they got a lot of hate b/c of it was written which was dope production in my eyes but it was that illmatic sound everyone wanted.

Okka

POD was the shit, a shame he doesn't make songs anymore like that.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
it's funny because when he was fuckiing wit the track masters niggas wasn't fuckin' wit 5-0 like that. not until he signed wit dre and em that everybody 'loved' 5-0.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
True, Trackmasters provided some excellent shit on POTD. But what made the album what it is was the combo of the dope production and 50's performance. In my honest opinion 50 could make an excellent album if he went back to the style he had on POTD and get the dope production to go with it. It could be Trackmasters, but 50's got access to everybody these days and a lot of other people as well as the Trackmasters can provide 50 with the right stuff. Beats haven't really been the problem with 50's albums IMO.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
i downloaded this unreleased bunch of track on a cd that 50 use to pass out for free called "Promotional Use Only ('97-'98)"
here is the tracklist

My Confessions
Rules
Nobody Eats (Feat. Scarlett)
Get Layed Down
How You Gon' Take This
Piece By Piece
Outta Sight, Outta Mind
'97 Freestyle (JMJ Records)
Jam Master Jay (R.I.P.) - Regular Joe (Feat. 50 Cent)
Up To You To Choose (Feat. Trade Mob)
'98 Freestyle (Track Masters)
Get Money