Author Topic: The American Economy Is Like The Downfall of Rap.  (Read 792 times)

Doggystylin

The American Economy Is Like The Downfall of Rap.
« on: November 13, 2008, 11:16:11 PM »
Back in the days, America's economy was on top of the game, when Bill Clinton was kicking back in the office getting bj's and west coast hip-hop was on top of the globe. Those were the glory days. 2Pac was putting out hit singles for all of his rap children. To me, these two have become one in the same; The rap game and the economy. Bush got into office and "Laffy Taffy" was the next generations athem. The rastrafari ways forbid the concept of going with the flow. That's why we kick back and let the flow come to us. That is exactly what's unfolding in front of us.

Bush is now out of office, and we got one of us back leading our way with Obama in the White House. JAH MON! I think this is the calling for rap to come back and Dre to take over the game with Detox. I was just smoking a J and started thinking of this fabrication we've trapped ourselves within. I believe in the positive energies that will be restored with the peoples faith and our brotha in office. RASTAFARI TEEL DE END MON!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The American Economy Is Like The Downfall of Rap.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 03:14:58 AM »

Lol gotta love that type of optimism and as for clinton, it was in 99 that derivatives went from traditional use by farmers to exploding into a financial bubble it was during this reign that interest rates were slashed and so the property bubble began. Presidents run nothing remember that and things get become a whole lot clearer.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 08:44:27 AM »
Funny, after reading a couple of your posts today I was gonna ask if you were high.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 12:43:30 AM »
Funny, after reading a couple of your posts today I was gonna ask if you were high.

;D

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 11:26:07 AM »
Inf, stop depending on dre.  Dre is gone.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Jome

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 02:47:20 PM »

Rugged Monk

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2008, 02:53:50 PM »
im a young man now (22) and this generation of kids now is my generation.
hip-hop never started or ended with dre or pac and ive purposefully never heard the song 'laffy taffy'.
I still say hip-hops iller than ever if not iller and better than its ever been.

puttin the old niggaz vs. the youngest
Most of our elders failed us, how could they judge us? Niggaz

« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 03:11:03 PM by Rugged Monk: the one man renaissance. »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2008, 03:17:34 PM »
Inf

Ehh.. he got you fooled..  :laugh:

well, can you blame him? this is really some of the outlandish, completely crazy stuff one would expect infinite to say. he's doing a good job miming him so far.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2008, 03:28:21 PM »
Inf

well, can you blame him? this is really some of the outlandish, completely crazy stuff one would expect infinite to say. he's doing a good job miming him so far.
Um...ok..I don't get it.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2008, 04:43:40 PM »
Inf

Um...ok..I don't get it.
lol...thats not infinite... ;D

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 05:28:34 PM »
Inf

Um...ok..I don't get it.
lol...who the hell is he then? lol.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2008, 05:31:47 PM »
Inf

Um...ok..I don't get it.
infinite 2.0 8)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2008, 10:13:43 PM »
Inf

Um...ok..I don't get it.
infinite 2.0 8)
lol....

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2008, 01:46:37 AM »
LOL

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2008, 02:07:46 AM »
Inf

Um...ok..I don't get it.
infinite 2.0 8)
lol....