Author Topic: Russia Urges US To Stop Cuba Embargo  (Read 768 times)

Rugged Monk

Re: Russia Urges US To Stop Cuba Embargo
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 01:12:23 AM »
Well 'fuck Russia' never seemed like a solution bruva! Haha, but it is good to discuss these things because it is truly building. Human beings are the custodians of the world, in all seriousness.

The solution would be to lift the embargo and for Cuba to hold democratic elections, Castro said Cuba will inevitablly have to become a democracy...

But democracy isn't really the issue, what Amerikkka can't accept is nationalised sectors of the Cuban economy maintained by a Cuban constitution. People find issue with anything nationalised because people have been conditioned into supporting a totally global economy. However, history has shown a country with no countrol over it's own resources has no control over it's own destiny.

Heres an interesting piece of photojournalism:

First prize in the Spot News Singles category of the 2007 World Press Photo contest by Nigerian photographer Akintunde Akinleye for Reuters, showing a man rinsing his face after a gas pipeline explosion in Lagos, Nigeria.

Nigeria is the world's 8th largest exporter of gas, yet it is one of the world's poorest. The oil industry is totally privatised. The man in that picture is washing his dome; after an armed gang had just hijacked a gas pipeline and syphoned off gas, locals moved in after the militia left to get some from the burst pipeline, however the shit exploded killing over 300 people....that picture shows some of the aftermath.

People in that country stay in poverty while foreign corporations steal the resources from the earth God gave them.

-Rugged Monk.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 03:35:38 AM by Rugged Monk: the one man renaissance. »

LONDON!!

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2008, 03:04:50 AM »
exactly
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Rugged Monk

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2008, 03:14:56 AM »
^I just read about that today in one of those things people leave on coffee tables...magazines.

Nigeria is dirt poor, the population lives in poverty while a small few live in filthy luxury.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2008, 11:43:24 AM »
I said fuck Russia because I feel they should butt out of something that doesn't affect them. That is my opinion, and certainly while slightly boarish, it's still conducive to the discussion and moves it forward.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2008, 09:41:18 PM »
Fuck Russia. They were one of the reasons why America and Cuba don't get along in the first place.

Capitalism is just as evil as communism. Fuck the US.  All of you morons didn't learn after Sep.11, and look where the country is now. 2 wars, and a recession. All because not one person, learned a thing. America is evil, religion is evil, capitalism is evil, and every single person is evil for living shallow, pointless, material driven lives.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 09:45:29 PM by The King »

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2008, 10:36:01 PM »
Fuck Russia. They were one of the reasons why America and Cuba don't get along in the first place.

Capitalism is just as evil as communism. Fuck the US.  All of you morons didn't learn after Sep.11, and look where the country is now. 2 wars, and a recession. All because not one person, learned a thing. America is evil, religion is evil, capitalism is evil, and every single person is evil for living shallow, pointless, material driven lives.

Then move the fuck out if you hate this country so much. When you find that utopia where people aren't mindless douche bags, the government isn't corrupt, and the economic system is simplisticly perfect, please let me know.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2008, 11:46:34 PM »

Then move the fuck out if you hate this country so much. When you find that utopia where people aren't mindless douche bags, the government isn't corrupt, and the economic system is simplisticly perfect, please let me know.

I'm lucky enough not to live in the shit hole you call America. And the only reason you are acting defensive is because you've been brainwashed since the day you've been born. The economic system isn't real. The recession isn't real. The only reason theirs a recession is because billionaires have lost "confidence" in the markets. The US economy is based on the emotions of billionaires. As first world countries go, America is beyond the worst. Religious nut balls running every system of government. And with religion, you get people with faith. And you can't trust someone with faith. If someone believes in God, what else could they possibly believe? Maybe they believe capitalism is the way to the American dream. Capitalism has two purposes. Keeping the rich richer, and keeping people like you, from getting rich. Yet you'll defend America to the day you die right? Move around a bit, meet some real human beings, take a trip to a country with some common sense. 

If America  had anything but 300 million blind fools, individuals would storm the mansions of these CEO's and behead them in the streets. That's what I want to see. That's what should happen. People killing the rich, for ruining people's lives. That's the true American way. Too bad everyone's too soft. It used to be people were accountable for their actions. America is the land of pussies for letting these rich people take advantage of you. Do you're part as a decent member of society, and kill a billionaire.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 11:50:15 PM by The King »

Matty

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2008, 03:05:27 AM »
america is the land of the free, the american dream. barack obama being elected is a historic moment and there is so many problems in the world for him to give really good speeches on. he's given the people hope again. america is not run by imperialistic jews and satanic occultists - you'd have to be some kind of tin foil hat conspiracy nut to believe that so many people could be manipulated on such a masisve scale.

YES WE CAN!

now pass me the tin foil and the blunt 8)

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2008, 03:55:31 AM »
I said fuck Russia because I feel they should butt out of something that doesn't affect them. That is my opinion, and certainly while slightly boarish, it's still conducive to the discussion and moves it forward.

you just ethered your own country...

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2008, 03:59:27 AM »
america is the land of the free, the american dream. barack obama being elected is a historic moment and there is so many problems in the world for him to give really good speeches on. he's given the people hope again. america is not run by imperialistic jews and satanic occultists - you'd have to be some kind of tin foil hat conspiracy nut to believe that so many people could be manipulated on such a masisve scale.

YES WE CAN!

now pass me the tin foil and the blunt 8)

yes good speeches is what we need...im with king on this one

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2008, 11:22:51 AM »

I don't see how when the embargo is between the US and Cuba. Sounds like it directly affects my country to me.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2008, 12:49:42 PM »

I don't see how when the embargo is between the US and Cuba. Sounds like it directly affects my country to me.

that does though not half as much as it does cubans....but when has america EVER kept its nose out out of anything??

oh yeah when theres no resources to be plundered

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2008, 01:20:35 PM »

that does though not half as much as it does cubans....but when has america EVER kept its nose out out of anything??

oh yeah when theres no resources to be plundered

Every other country in the world still trades with Cuba. Besides, what is made in the US anymore that Cuba can't get from another country, probably for cheaper? It's not America who is keeping Cuba down, it's their own dictator who refuses to allow certain things amongst the Cuban public. I mean, cell phones were outlawed up until this year unless you worked for the government.