Author Topic: bLaH  (Read 305 times)

AutoMatik1

bLaH
« on: March 10, 2002, 04:29:25 PM »
aight ive left the board over speculations about biten material but i came hea to check out a boy of mines flow n i see that it hasnt been put to rest... ya can talk shit as much as u want but only 1 person knows the truth bout maxi-padz as a person and as an emcee.. let me just tell u maxi-padz is not a person.. basically this is maxi's personality talken to u but i am automatik1.. dont worry its to deep for u to understand.. anyway i thought id say a lil sumthen so the board dont get clogged with shit.. i sense made foul-play not only by ppl on  this board but as maxi-padz as an emcee.. u will all find this thread vey confuseing.. basically maxi-padz aint maxi-padz maxi-padz has more than 1 personality as an emcee.. sounds weird but its true.. maxi-padz as a person has always been me automatik1.. from paddy213@hotmail.com and maxiCSN.. anyway lets put this biting shit to rest.. hell i cant fully deny it or oppose the accusations as i myself dont know the truth.. and i probably never will know the truth.. so lets put this shit to rest.. aight maxi = dead... now automatik = dead as i need to turn my life around.. and its been a long time coming this is the reason i need to get out.. now as a show of respect not to me as an emcee as i cant expect that with the question markz but as a person not to talk shit in this thread and just let ppl put my name to rest.. holla@me at my email on paddy213@hotmail.com and i might holla back if i go the time and go into mo details about this issue id just like to give a shout out to ppl i respect..

pr1mo - man automatik aint neva bit a verse against u foo i got alla respect fo u as a person and as an emcee u ill
infinite - well uve had a lot to say but i aint gon trip u a strong minded foo much propz
blade - blah i dunno wha to say basically u was tha coolest mafukka i met on the net kid i hope i hear from u again aight n we can talk on the matter caus i respect u to much
logic - it aint personal i know i aint neva bitten but i cant talk fo maxi so iz whaeva i was hurt with ya accusations but u still coo
ToNe - sup whore? man u gotz to send me an email foo i aint got no msn or aim or yahoo no mo
TimeLock - i aint neva lied to u b4 foo n i neva will i heard sum twisted shit the nigth b4 i left but u said u got mah back n i got yours
M Dogg - fuck dawg i aint know wha to say i respect u to much to even send u an email in fear of u not respecting me
Doggystylen - holla at me asap aight u coo as fuck
The7th - u got skillz remember them keystyle battles on aim that shit was top shelf shit holla 1 day
I-Bo - shit man send me ya audios im fa real i still aint heard ya flow.. u 1 coo mafukka as well man holla

if ya didn get mentioned its either fuck ya or i forgot ya

Skillz - i really wanna speak to u man.. I REALLY FUCKEN NEED TO SPEAK TO U.. but i want to holla at u as a homie and a friend not as maxi ok?
spawn - i aint deceived u i needa speak to u as well caus ya words have a big effect on me n what u think of me is important to me.. holla an email
ITW - shit son u know wha it is.. "those who" u know we brotherz for life n i will contiue to holla when i can
Hates - U know how we do it foo much love n respect for u most of all i love u dawg... u know how it is

THIS POST WAS NOT BOUGHT TO U BY MAXI-PADZ INC THIS IS A STRICTLY AUTOMATIK1 CORPORATE AFFAIR...

farewell and peace

~1~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
Re: bLaH
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2002, 04:33:36 PM »
Who's Maxi-Padz anyway?
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

KVB

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2002, 04:43:29 PM »
aight ive left the board over speculations about biten material but i came hea to check out a boy of mines flow n i see that it hasnt been put to rest... ya can talk shit as much as u want but only 1 person knows the truth bout maxi-padz as a person and as an emcee.. let me just tell u maxi-padz is not a person.. basically this is maxi's personality talken to u but i am automatik1.. dont worry its to deep for u to understand.. anyway i thought id say a lil sumthen so the board dont get clogged with shit.. i sense made foul-play not only by ppl on  this board but as maxi-padz as an emcee.. u will all find this thread vey confuseing.. basically maxi-padz aint maxi-padz maxi-padz has more than 1 personality as an emcee.. sounds weird but its true.. maxi-padz as a person has always been me automatik1.. from paddy213@hotmail.com and maxiCSN.. anyway lets put this biting shit to rest.. hell i cant fully deny it or oppose the accusations as i myself dont know the truth.. and i probably never will know the truth.. so lets put this shit to rest.. aight maxi = dead... now automatik = dead as i need to turn my life around.. and its been a long time coming this is the reason i need to get out.. now as a show of respect not to me as an emcee as i cant expect that with the question markz but as a person not to talk shit in this thread and just let ppl put my name to rest.. holla@me at my email on paddy213@hotmail.com and i might holla back if i go the time and go into mo details about this issue id just like to give a shout out to ppl i respect..

pr1mo - man automatik aint neva bit a verse against u foo i got alla respect fo u as a person and as an emcee u ill
infinite - well uve had a lot to say but i aint gon trip u a strong minded foo much propz
blade - blah i dunno wha to say basically u was tha coolest mafukka i met on the net kid i hope i hear from u again aight n we can talk on the matter caus i respect u to much
logic - it aint personal i know i aint neva bitten but i cant talk fo maxi so iz whaeva i was hurt with ya accusations but u still coo
ToNe - sup whore? man u gotz to send me an email foo i aint got no msn or aim or yahoo no mo
TimeLock - i aint neva lied to u b4 foo n i neva will i heard sum twisted shit the nigth b4 i left but u said u got mah back n i got yours
M Dogg - fuck dawg i aint know wha to say i respect u to much to even send u an email in fear of u not respecting me
Doggystylen - holla at me asap aight u coo as fuck
The7th - u got skillz remember them keystyle battles on aim that shit was top shelf shit holla 1 day
I-Bo - shit man send me ya audios im fa real i still aint heard ya flow.. u 1 coo mafukka as well man holla

if ya didn get mentioned its either fuck ya or i forgot ya

Skillz - i really wanna speak to u man.. I REALLY FUCKEN NEED TO SPEAK TO U.. but i want to holla at u as a homie and a friend not as maxi ok?
spawn - i aint deceived u i needa speak to u as well caus ya words have a big effect on me n what u think of me is important to me.. holla an email
ITW - shit son u know wha it is.. "those who" u know we brotherz for life n i will contiue to holla when i can
Hates - U know how we do it foo much love n respect for u most of all i love u dawg... u know how it is

THIS POST WAS NOT BOUGHT TO U BY MAXI-PADZ INC THIS IS A STRICTLY AUTOMATIK1 CORPORATE AFFAIR...

farewell and peace

~1~

While you're here, why don't you go spit some shit on the "Fuck Maxi-padz" cypher ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2002, 04:49:42 PM »
Sup man, glad to see your gonna turn your life around.

Peace
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AutoMatik1

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2002, 04:49:56 PM »
i obviously didn explain it well enough caus ya still dun understand.. i am 1/3 of maxi-padz..

holla

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2002, 04:51:16 PM »
sup.... i know maxi lied to the whole board, but hes sayin hes a new person now or whatever, and ima forgive, lol, so get at me dogg, ya know my aim and email, im not holdin no grudge

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2002, 04:51:29 PM »
i obviously didn explain it well enough caus ya still dun understand.. i am 1/3 of maxi-padz..

holla

well go 'head and xplain it then...peace
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

AutoMatik1

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2002, 04:53:49 PM »
^it really isnt worth explainen for some people here i dun really give a fuck about like i said if ya want the fully story holla at paddy213@hotmail.com and if i respect ya i will eventually email ya back

~1~

KVB

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2002, 04:54:56 PM »

holla

LMAO  ::) ::) ::)
You are either the person who went by the name "maxi-padz" on this board, or not.  ::)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2002, 05:32:28 PM »
Well, Honestly I didnt fully undrestand dat thread.......U musta been drunk typing it......lol, as usual.

But really tho, are u sayin u didn't bit? Are u saying it waz yur other "personality"?

Anywayz, Im glad 2 see yur changin yur life around........

And hurry up and get AIM, and holla.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2002, 05:36:01 PM »
I ain't trippin' dogg. I was just waiting for what you had to say. What's crackin'? As the late G.O.A.T. of rap once said to Biggie before making Hit 'Em Up, Holla At Me. Now I at making no diss lyrics to you though, just get at me when you see me around, it's all gravy like Thanksgiving day dinner in the U.S. Peace

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2002, 07:39:09 PM »

LMAO
You are either the person who went by the name "maxi-padz" on this board, or not.  

Word.  But straight up.  I've dealt with people like this before.  Bottom line.  You can't win with people like this.  Never.  They get backed into a corner and then they just lie more, and play the victim role.  Maxi went from being an intimidator to being a poor me, I'm a victim.  

(In the Celestine Prophecies, there are four types of people.  The Intimidator, the Interrogator, the Aloof, and the Poor Me.  It's a constant balance of power.  And it comes from insecurity that some people crave power more then others.)  

No matter what Maxi will keep duckin and dodgin, you can't win.  But he'll get his, maybe not today, but one day, that's gauranteed.  Peace.  One.

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2002, 07:13:34 AM »
I agree with Infinite about this one :)

BTW, Infinite, you gotta watch that category thing, because we might both be 'poor me's' too.  

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2002, 12:41:38 PM »
I agree with Infinite about this one :)

BTW, Infinite, you gotta watch that category thing, because we might both be 'poor me's' too.  

LOL... yeah, basically anyone can be any of those four personality types at any given time, depending on the situation....although it's ofcourse possible to find some even ground in between.