Author Topic: Acid Attack On Afghan School Girls  (Read 809 times)

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Acid Attack On Afghan School Girls
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2008, 07:25:52 AM »
this is insane.. some people just have to die.. they simply too dumb to live.. and too big a threat to deal with..!

so sad that some gurls have scars and shit..! in the Afghan culture it is very hard to get married if you're a gurl and aint "lookin normal".. don't get it twisted.. but scars on the face are some serious shit

One

Aint u a fucking palestinian aka natural born bullet catcher ??
SO u guys are better ? Always blowing themselfs up in public places.

U do realise half of the worlds problems is because of u.

Anyways , I dont understand why muslims are so supportive of palestinians.
Before Israel came , Palestine was just another lebannon. Where more than 60% of the people
converted to christianity(thx to the british) and then the british sold u guys to the jews and now u
muslim again. LOL

But the sad part is: Most non arab mulsim countries are getting fucked in the ass because they try to help u
but at the same time these dubai arabs and the saudis are enjoying there money and build great soccer stadiums in London.

FUCK ISRAEL AND FUCK PALESTINE

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2008, 09:46:10 AM »
this is insane.. some people just have to die.. they simply too dumb to live.. and too big a threat to deal with..!

so sad that some gurls have scars and shit..! in the Afghan culture it is very hard to get married if you're a gurl and aint "lookin normal".. don't get it twisted.. but scars on the face are some serious shit

One

I would just like to take time out to say ....... FUNK YEAH. I was in a car accident (passenger) a little over 6 mo. ago and Allstate insurance was being a bitch for awhile. But they finally called me and since i have a scar on my forehead i might be able to get money for "pain and suffering"  8)   CHEAH!!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2008, 01:24:56 PM »

One

Before Israel came , Palestine was just another lebannon. Where more than 60% of the people
converted to christianity(thx to the british) and then the british sold u guys to the jews and now u
muslim again. LOL

But the sad part is: Most non arab mulsim countries are getting fucked in the ass because they try to help u
but at the same time these dubai arabs and the saudis are enjoying there money and build great soccer stadiums in London.

welcome to 2 years ago, it doesnt matter if the non-arab countries were smart enough than the US wouldnt be able to take over.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hey Ma

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2008, 04:38:14 PM »
I swear u americans are so fucked up , u dont deserve to live !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, I'll be stuffing my face with delicious home cooked food and spending time with my healthy family this thursday for our national holiday, Thanksgiving. What will you be doing?

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2008, 03:06:33 AM »
you cant regulate acid..you can get it out of a car battery it would be impossible

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2008, 06:38:57 PM »
he lives in america too, he lives in la actually, loook at his sn it has 213 in it.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2008, 08:26:20 PM »
you cant regulate acid..you can get it out of a car battery it would be impossible

i'm a bloody chemist. If you break open a car battery, you won't get nice fluid like acid good for throwing at people, you'll get some viscous crap. Any person, can walk right up to a chemical or pool supply store, and get concentrated HCl, or nitric by the drum load. Perfect for throwing at people. Any person can go buy whatever chemical they want, whenever they want, with no questions on why. Why would someone need a big barrel of acid? Dissolving a person? Splashing it on people? Or maybe you happen to own a pool. Either way, raw chemicals like acids, should be off limits to the normal person.

Right now, your neighbor could buy any amount, of any acid, for almost no money, and dissolve you, and every person you care about. I'm sure the person wouldn't bother if he had to break open 50 car batteries to get enough to kill someone.

At any time, anyone, even a 10 year old, could order enough methanol to blind everyone in his class. No questions asked, unregulated. Things which normal people don't need, that can kill or injure other people, should be regulated. Like guns, knives, chemicals. The normal person doesn't need any of these things, and shouldn't be able to buy them.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 08:31:47 PM by The King »

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2008, 04:09:04 AM »

i'm a bloody chemist. If you break open a car battery, you won't get nice fluid like acid good for throwing at people, you'll get some viscous crap. Any person, can walk right up to a chemical or pool supply store, and get concentrated HCl, or nitric by the drum load. Perfect for throwing at people. Any person can go buy whatever chemical they want, whenever they want, with no questions on why. Why would someone need a big barrel of acid? Dissolving a person? Splashing it on people? Or maybe you happen to own a pool. Either way, raw chemicals like acids, should be off limits to the normal person.

Right now, your neighbor could buy any amount, of any acid, for almost no money, and dissolve you, and every person you care about. I'm sure the person wouldn't bother if he had to break open 50 car batteries to get enough to kill someone.

At any time, anyone, even a 10 year old, could order enough methanol to blind everyone in his class. No questions asked, unregulated. Things which normal people don't need, that can kill or injure other people, should be regulated. Like guns, knives, chemicals. The normal person doesn't need any of these things, and shouldn't be able to buy them.

do chemists prescribe a lot of acid????and im a truck mechanic..thers is enough in one battery to disfigure somebody...which is nearly always the intention in acid attacks...in this case i doubt murder was the motive as it has already stated their had been shooting on school girls this is meants as a visual reminder to those who defy them

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2008, 11:08:16 AM »

do chemists prescribe a lot of acid????and im a truck mechanic..thers is enough in one battery to disfigure somebody...which is nearly always the intention in acid attacks...in this case i doubt murder was the motive as it has already stated their had been shooting on school girls this is meants as a visual reminder to those who defy them

attacking inferior unstable creatures are pussy to me.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2008, 04:00:44 AM »

One

muslim again. LOL

you need help dude

Al Bundy

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2008, 02:09:22 AM »

One

muslim again. LOL

you need help dude

yeah, dude needs to get fucked.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2008, 05:51:53 PM »

i'm a bloody chemist.
If you break open a car battery, you won't get nice fluid like acid good for throwing at people, you'll get some viscous crap. Any person, can walk right up to a chemical or pool supply store, and get concentrated HCl, or nitric by the drum load. Perfect for throwing at people. Any person can go buy whatever chemical they want, whenever they want, with no questions on why. Why would someone need a big barrel of acid? Dissolving a person? Splashing it on people? Or maybe you happen to own a pool. Either way, raw chemicals like acids, should be off limits to the normal person.

You're also an idiot. Instead of blaming these idiots for being savages whose heads have been fucked up by Islamic bullshit, you think we should all be banned from having the things they use to terrorize people? Typical liberal.

I have a better idea: Ban Islam and the world will be a safer place. It's quite obvious that Islam leads to violence.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2008, 10:42:32 PM »

i'm a bloody chemist.
If you break open a car battery, you won't get nice fluid like acid good for throwing at people, you'll get some viscous crap. Any person, can walk right up to a chemical or pool supply store, and get concentrated HCl, or nitric by the drum load. Perfect for throwing at people. Any person can go buy whatever chemical they want, whenever they want, with no questions on why. Why would someone need a big barrel of acid? Dissolving a person? Splashing it on people? Or maybe you happen to own a pool. Either way, raw chemicals like acids, should be off limits to the normal person.

You're also an idiot. Instead of blaming these idiots for being savages whose heads have been fucked up by Islamic bullshit, you think we should all be banned from having the things they use to terrorize people? Typical liberal.

I have a better idea: Ban Islam and the world will be a safer place. It's quite obvious that Islam leads to violence.

Dude take your racist ignorant bullshit out of here. There's 1 billion Muslims on this planet. How many of those ONE BILLION, go around pouring acid on people? 5? 10? Maybe 100? You're just some 15 year old kid trying to piss people off. Is it liberal to want to ban things people don't need, which can harm others? No. It's called, common sense. Go to school, get an education, and leave you're moms basement.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2008, 09:29:28 AM »

i'm a bloody chemist.

And without violence, there can be no peace.  There must me an opposite to the positive in order to have balance.  This is why I like you, friend... ::)
Time for a change...bring it!

Jared Taylor

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2008, 04:25:54 PM »
Dude take your racist ignorant bullshit out of here. There's 1 billion Muslims on this planet. How many of those ONE BILLION, go around pouring acid on people? 5? 10? Maybe 100? You're just some 15 year old kid trying to piss people off. Is it liberal to want to ban things people don't need, which can harm others? No. It's called, common sense. Go to school, get an education, and leave you're moms basement.

10-15% of the Muslim world supports the goals of the Islamists, by most counts. That's 100-150 million people. Additionally, why is it that we almost never see demonstrations against Islamist violence committed against Westerners? I'm aware of far more 9/11 celebrations in the Muslim world than I am anti-9/11 demonstrations.

Yes, it is liberal to ban inanimate objects that don't cause violence by themselves. Furthermore, people need guns to defend themselves against savages like the ones you condone. It is, on the other hand, quite sensible to ban hateful ideologies when their goals are destruction. Islam as a religion seeks to cleanse the land of unbelievers. Therefore, it should be banned.

As far as education goes, I went to Yale. Read my biography.