Author Topic: Louis Farrakhan on Barrack Obama  (Read 1657 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Louis Farrakhan on Barrack Obama
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2008, 10:44:32 PM »
whats wrong with Farrakhan
Everything. He's a piece of shit, and his existence is unfortunate.

i love that picture of u wit da crown and shit..is u single? not that I'm gay but i certainly wouldn't say no in jail
I'll eat a couple bean pies, put on my bow tie and glasses, bend over, and you can go to town.

I'm not saying he is or he isn't, but I have never heard a legit argument as to why he is so hated. Every time I have heard him speak he comes across to me as a very intelligent, rational person. I don't buy into the bullshit propaganda they put out there about him. The media did the same shit to Jeremiah Wright. Its easy to distort an out of context comment. So anyway, would you care to cite some examples to support your assertion that he's a piece of shit?
Fuck Jeremiah Wright too. They both preach separation and segregation, something just 40 years ago people fought so hard to end. A bullet in both their heads. Dig a mass grave and bury em with the klan, aryan nation, and all the other bitch made punks trying to reverse progression.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 12:40:30 AM »
Farrakhan is that dude 8)
Farrakhan preaches more of Blacks/Africans to build their own economic structure, so we can have our own banks & etc. Basically have a really powerful black dollar, which we don't have. NOI has accepted many different races in their organization also.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 04:55:20 AM »

i love that picture of u wit da crown and shit..is u single? not that I'm gay but i certainly wouldn't say no in jail
I'll eat a couple bean pies, put on my bow tie and glasses, bend over, and you can go to town.

I'm not saying he is or he isn't, but I have never heard a legit argument as to why he is so hated. Every time I have heard him speak he comes across to me as a very intelligent, rational person. I don't buy into the bullshit propaganda they put out there about him. The media did the same shit to Jeremiah Wright. Its easy to distort an out of context comment. So anyway, would you care to cite some examples to support your assertion that he's a piece of shit?
Fuck Jeremiah Wright too. They both preach separation and segregation, something just 40 years ago people fought so hard to end. A bullet in both their heads. Dig a mass grave and bury em with the klan, aryan nation, and all the other bitch made punks trying to reverse progression.

Source?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2008, 04:57:43 AM »
Farrakhan preaches more of Blacks/Africans to build their own economic structure, so we can have our own banks & etc. Basically have a really powerful black dollar, which we don't have. NOI has accepted many different races in their organization also.

SCUM OF THE EARTH!!! HOW DARE HE???!?!??!?! WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT!!! [/sarcasm]

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2008, 12:49:42 PM »

Aside from some racial comments and excessive antisemitism, he hasn't really done anything too drastic. But he has an ability to lead people, so for those in power, he is somewhat of a threat. I guess for an example, he's like the male Lauren Hill. When she said she didn't like that white people bought her music, she was effectively blackballed, even though she is immensely talented. Same thing goes with Farrakhan. What he says during public speeches sounds nice, but because of his private commentary, he is dismissed by the mainstream. He doesn't seem like a bad person, just politically incorrect.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 01:46:12 PM »

Aside from some racial comments and excessive antisemitism, he hasn't really done anything too drastic. But he has an ability to lead people, so for those in power, he is somewhat of a threat. I guess for an example, he's like the male Lauren Hill. When she said she didn't like that white people bought her music, she was effectively blackballed, even though she is immensely talented. Same thing goes with Farrakhan. What he says during public speeches sounds nice, but because of his private commentary, he is dismissed by the mainstream. He doesn't seem like a bad person, just politically incorrect.

sources please

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 01:56:48 PM »

sources please

It's all on wikipedia.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2008, 03:54:55 PM »

sources please

It's all on wikipedia.

"Now I'm not proud of Hitler's evil toward Jewish people..." - Louis Farrakhan

doesn't sound like something an anti-semite would say.

"Countless times over the years I have explained that I never referred to Judaism as a gutter religion, but, clearly referred to the machinations of those who hide behind the shield of Judaism while using unjust political means to achieve their objectives. This was distilled in the New York tabloids and other media saying, "Farrakhan calls Judaism a gutter religion." As a Muslim, I revere Abraham, Moses, and all the Prophets who Allah (God) sent to the children of Israel. I believe in the scriptures brought by these Prophets and the Laws of Allah (God) as expressed in the Torah. I would never refer to the Revealed Word of Allah (God) -- the basis of Jewish Faith -- as "dirty" or "gutter." You know, Jude, as well as I, that the Revealed Word of Allah (God) comes as a Message from Allah (God) to purify us from our evil that has divided us and caused us to fall into the gutter. Over the centuries, the evils of Christians, Jews and Muslims have dirtied their respective religions. True Faith in the laws and Teaching of Abraham, Jesus and Muhammad is not dirty, but, practices in the name of these religions can be unclean and can cause people to look upon the misrepresented religion as being unclean."

- Louis Farrakhan

Interesting thing for an anti-semite to say.

Care to provide a source that actually supports your claims of his racism and anti-semitism?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 03:58:56 PM by Turf Hitta »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2008, 03:58:21 PM »
Excuse me, what the fuck is a black dollar?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2008, 04:01:12 PM »

Is this serious or rhetorical?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2008, 04:03:24 PM »
Jeremiah Wright is against the actions of Israel's Government, that doesn't mean he's an anti semite.  There's a big difference.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2008, 04:48:24 PM »

I've never heard that term in my life. The fuck is it? When I googled it, I found terms like dirty money, money laundery and shit. Why the fuck would he celebrate that shit? I don't get it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2008, 04:54:36 PM »

sources please

It's all on wikipedia.

"Countless times over the years I have explained that I never referred to Judaism as a gutter religion, but, clearly referred to the machinations of those who hide behind the shield of Judaism while using unjust political means to achieve their objectives. This was distilled in the New York tabloids and other media saying, "Farrakhan calls Judaism a gutter religion." As a Muslim, I revere Abraham, Moses, and all the Prophets who Allah (God) sent to the children of Israel. I believe in the scriptures brought by these Prophets and the Laws of Allah (God) as expressed in the Torah. I would never refer to the Revealed Word of Allah (God) -- the basis of Jewish Faith -- as "dirty" or "gutter." You know, Jude, as well as I, that the Revealed Word of Allah (God) comes as a Message from Allah (God) to purify us from our evil that has divided us and caused us to fall into the gutter. Over the centuries, the evils of Christians, Jews and Muslims have dirtied their respective religions. True Faith in the laws and Teaching of Abraham, Jesus and Muhammad is not dirty, but, practices in the name of these religions can be unclean and can cause people to look upon the misrepresented religion as being unclean."

- Louis Farrakhan

Care to provide a source that actually supports your claims of his racism and anti-semitism?

All I did was go on wikipedia and read a couple of lines. I saw someone referring to Farrakhan as the "Black Hitler" because of some comment he made, but that was about it. I personally don't give a damn about the dude enough to put him down. I thought I gave a fair, almost positive description of him in my first post.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2008, 05:47:09 PM »

sources please

It's all on wikipedia.

- Louis Farrakhan

All I did was go on wikipedia and read a couple of lines. I saw someone referring to Farrakhan as the "Black Hitler" because of some comment he made, but that was about it. I personally don't give a damn about the dude enough to put him down. I thought I gave a fair, almost positive description of him in my first post.

The description you offered is basically a transcript of the distorted, out of context outline that the media puts out about him. If you actually read what he says and have any intelligence at all, I don't see how you can label him an anti semite or a racist in any sense other than he wants black people to better themselves, which isn't really a negative thing if you ask me. If you can't provide any evidence that he is any of the things you said he is then maybe you should reconsider your position. I haen't seen anything that supports your original position and the wikipedia entry that you offered seems to support the argument that he is in fact NOT a racist or anti semite. Quoting someone else calling him a black hitler (also without offering any supporting evidence) does not suffice as proof of your position.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2008, 05:49:44 PM »

I've never heard that term in my life. The fuck is it? When I googled it, I found terms like dirty money, money laundery and shit. Why the fuck would he celebrate that shit? I don't get it.

Black dollar refers to the wealth that is distributed through the black community. Black independent business and the like. The black dollar grows when black communities support black owned business and avoid spending their money outside of the black community, keeping the wealth in the community. Probably not the best definition but it should give you a rough idea of what the term "black dollar" refers to.