Author Topic: Louis Farrakhan on Barrack Obama  (Read 1614 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Louis Farrakhan on Barrack Obama
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2008, 07:52:21 PM »
Excuse me, what the fuck is a black dollar?

Is this serious or rhetorical?

I've never heard that term in my life. The fuck is it? When I googled it, I found terms like dirty money, money laundery and shit. Why the fuck would he celebrate that shit? I don't get it.

Black dollar refers to the wealth that is distributed through the black community. Black independent business and the like. The black dollar grows when black communities support black owned business and avoid spending their money outside of the black community, keeping the wealth in the community. Probably not the best definition but it should give you a rough idea of what the term "black dollar" refers to.
you know it gets to a point where its like why even bother with these crackers, wiggers devils whatever....... they so ignorant that when they hear the term "Black dollar" only negative connotations are associated with it. straight up. to us we know what Black Wall Street is [well at least eye hope you do] but to them , they think Black Wall Street is Compton/ The Game......... you see what eye am saying?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2008, 09:16:18 PM »
Farrakhan is that dude 8)
Farrakhan preaches more of Blacks/Africans to build their own economic structure, so we can have our own banks & etc. Basically have a really powerful black dollar, which we don't have. NOI has accepted many different races in their organization also.

SCUM OF THE EARTH!!! HOW DARE HE???!?!??!?! WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT!!! [/sarcasm]

Aside from some racial comments and excessive antisemitism, he hasn't really done anything too drastic. But he has an ability to lead people, so for those in power, he is somewhat of a threat. I guess for an example, he's like the male Lauren Hill. When she said she didn't like that white people bought her music, she was effectively blackballed, even though she is immensely talented. Same thing goes with Farrakhan. What he says during public speeches sounds nice, but because of his private commentary, he is dismissed by the mainstream. He doesn't seem like a bad person, just politically incorrect.

sources please

It's all on wikipedia.

"Now I'm not proud of Hitler's evil toward Jewish people..." - Louis Farrakhan

doesn't sound like something an anti-semite would say.

"Countless times over the years I have explained that I never referred to Judaism as a gutter religion, but, clearly referred to the machinations of those who hide behind the shield of Judaism while using unjust political means to achieve their objectives. This was distilled in the New York tabloids and other media saying, "Farrakhan calls Judaism a gutter religion." As a Muslim, I revere Abraham, Moses, and all the Prophets who Allah (God) sent to the children of Israel. I believe in the scriptures brought by these Prophets and the Laws of Allah (God) as expressed in the Torah. I would never refer to the Revealed Word of Allah (God) -- the basis of Jewish Faith -- as "dirty" or "gutter." You know, Jude, as well as I, that the Revealed Word of Allah (God) comes as a Message from Allah (God) to purify us from our evil that has divided us and caused us to fall into the gutter. Over the centuries, the evils of Christians, Jews and Muslims have dirtied their respective religions. True Faith in the laws and Teaching of Abraham, Jesus and Muhammad is not dirty, but, practices in the name of these religions can be unclean and can cause people to look upon the misrepresented religion as being unclean."

- Louis Farrakhan

Interesting thing for an anti-semite to say.

Care to provide a source that actually supports your claims of his racism and anti-semitism?

All I did was go on wikipedia and read a couple of lines. I saw someone referring to Farrakhan as the "Black Hitler" because of some comment he made, but that was about it. I personally don't give a damn about the dude enough to put him down. I thought I gave a fair, almost positive description of him in my first post.

The description you offered is basically a transcript of the distorted, out of context outline that the media puts out about him. If you actually read what he says and have any intelligence at all, I don't see how you can label him an anti semite or a racist in any sense other than he wants black people to better themselves, which isn't really a negative thing if you ask me. If you can't provide any evidence that he is any of the things you said he is then maybe you should reconsider your position. I haen't seen anything that supports your original position and the wikipedia entry that you offered seems to support the argument that he is in fact NOT a racist or anti semite. Quoting someone else calling him a black hitler (also without offering any supporting evidence) does not suffice as proof of your position.

Well, like I said, I only skimmed the article. When I went back and read a little more indepth, I found that it was Jesse Jackson that had said the antisemetic comments and after death threats were recieved, Farrakhan I guess made some contraversial statement but I would have said the same thing about the situation. And as above, he doesn't seem like the lunatic some make him out to be.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2008, 03:20:36 AM »
Farrakhan is that dude 8)
Farrakhan preaches more of Blacks/Africans to build their own economic structure, so we can have our own banks & etc. Basically have a really powerful black dollar, which we don't have. NOI has accepted many different races in their organization also.

SCUM OF THE EARTH!!! HOW DARE HE???!?!??!?! WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT!!! [/sarcasm]

Aside from some racial comments and excessive antisemitism, he hasn't really done anything too drastic. But he has an ability to lead people, so for those in power, he is somewhat of a threat. I guess for an example, he's like the male Lauren Hill. When she said she didn't like that white people bought her music, she was effectively blackballed, even though she is immensely talented. Same thing goes with Farrakhan. What he says during public speeches sounds nice, but because of his private commentary, he is dismissed by the mainstream. He doesn't seem like a bad person, just politically incorrect.

sources please

It's all on wikipedia.

"Now I'm not proud of Hitler's evil toward Jewish people..." - Louis Farrakhan

doesn't sound like something an anti-semite would say.

"Countless times over the years I have explained that I never referred to Judaism as a gutter religion, but, clearly referred to the machinations of those who hide behind the shield of Judaism while using unjust political means to achieve their objectives. This was distilled in the New York tabloids and other media saying, "Farrakhan calls Judaism a gutter religion." As a Muslim, I revere Abraham, Moses, and all the Prophets who Allah (God) sent to the children of Israel. I believe in the scriptures brought by these Prophets and the Laws of Allah (God) as expressed in the Torah. I would never refer to the Revealed Word of Allah (God) -- the basis of Jewish Faith -- as "dirty" or "gutter." You know, Jude, as well as I, that the Revealed Word of Allah (God) comes as a Message from Allah (God) to purify us from our evil that has divided us and caused us to fall into the gutter. Over the centuries, the evils of Christians, Jews and Muslims have dirtied their respective religions. True Faith in the laws and Teaching of Abraham, Jesus and Muhammad is not dirty, but, practices in the name of these religions can be unclean and can cause people to look upon the misrepresented religion as being unclean."

- Louis Farrakhan

Interesting thing for an anti-semite to say.

Care to provide a source that actually supports your claims of his racism and anti-semitism?

Hes probably not an anti-semite, its all fear mongering because hes a critic of Israeli foreign policy. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2008, 03:25:31 AM »

I've never heard that term in my life. The fuck is it? When I googled it, I found terms like dirty money, money laundery and shit. Why the fuck would he celebrate that shit? I don't get it.

Black dollar refers to the wealth that is distributed through the black community. Black independent business and the like. The black dollar grows when black communities support black owned business and avoid spending their money outside of the black community, keeping the wealth in the community. Probably not the best definition but it should give you a rough idea of what the term "black dollar" refers to.
you know it gets to a point where its like why even bother with these crackers, wiggers devils whatever....... they so ignorant that when they hear the term "Black dollar" only negative connotations are associated with it. straight up. to us we know what Black Wall Street is [well at least eye hope you do] but to them , they think Black Wall Street is Compton/ The Game......... you see what eye am saying?

blame google nigga... also don't act as if you're more concerned about positive white terms than we are about yours, sucker
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2008, 02:07:23 PM »
so is there anybody who is going to prove these things about Farrakhan? Seems like that peckerwood jared taylor would be all over this one if there was any evidence...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 03:15:36 PM by Turf Hitta »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2008, 04:09:31 PM »

blame google nigga... also don't act as if you're more concerned about positive white terms than we are about yours, sucker
eye find it soo funny how you say nigga. you probably dont live around Black people nor have any Black friends....you not Black so the interest you cracker ass wiggers have for saying the word. still confuses me.

second, eye dont have to be concerned about positive white terms..you crackers already got that shit embedded into the minds of the masses . whats a white lie? so why the fuck should eye care about positive terms about white.........on the other hand.............. theres a long list of negative shit thats associated with Black......... the reason why???? eye guess you can explain that better huh

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2008, 07:02:44 PM »

I noticed that too but that could be a whole thread on its own...right now I just want to know why people think what they think about guys like Farrakhan and Wright because I don't get it. Then again I'm not brainwashed by the zionists who control our media like a lot of people.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2008, 04:48:10 AM »

eye find it soo funny how you say nigga. you probably dont live around Black people nor have any Black friends....you not Black so the interest you cracker ass wiggers have for saying the word. still confuses me.

second, eye dont have to be concerned about positive white terms..you crackers already got that shit embedded into the minds of the masses . whats a white lie? so why the fuck should eye care about positive terms about white.........on the other hand.............. theres a long list of negative shit thats associated with Black......... the reason why???? eye guess you can explain that better huh

You know what I find funny? That you find it soo funny that I say nigga, when your ass is being like cracker this, wigger that, devil this, etc... I say nigga in a friendly or neutral way, you should stop making it an issue.

Second, it doesn't have to be a race related thing. As plain colors, white is the pure and light one, whereas black is dark or dirty. It has nothing to do with race! Just as colors. So in conclusion one came up with terms like white magic, black magic and shit. Back in the day when the basics for those associations were created average white folks didn't even have African slaves. Apart from that, the English language is a product of Europe, so even IF those associations were clearly race-related, those people from way back in the day had different perspectives. I'm sure African languages have their share of unfriendly associations with albinos. Don't they still kill them at birth?
No, it's not a sin

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2008, 10:21:48 AM »

You know what I find funny? That you find it soo funny that I say nigga, when your ass is being like cracker this, wigger that, devil this, etc... I say nigga in a friendly or neutral way, you should stop making it an issue.

Second, it doesn't have to be a race related thing. As plain colors, white is the pure and light one, whereas black is dark or dirty. It has nothing to do with race! Just as colors. So in conclusion one came up with terms like white magic, black magic and shit. Back in the day when the basics for those associations were created average white folks didn't even have African slaves. Apart from that, the English language is a product of Europe, so even IF those associations were clearly race-related, those people from way back in the day had different perspectives. I'm sure African languages have their share of unfriendly associations with albinos. Don't they still kill them at birth?

I dont know about all that but I am going to feed your children to Greg Oden.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2008, 08:45:01 PM »

here is my problem...... do you say nigga this or nigga that, in around Blacks??? If so, then eye will shut the fuck up. but if not and your just some cracker ass wigger who got his head gased by listening to your favorite rapper and says in private.......you whack for that and should be called out simple as that. as for the construct of language words and all that........... not even going to get into that

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2008, 03:49:01 AM »

here is my problem...... do you say nigga this or nigga that, in around Blacks??? If so, then eye will shut the fuck up. but if not and your just some cracker ass wigger who got his head gased by listening to your favorite rapper and says in private.......you whack for that and should be called out simple as that. as for the construct of language words and all that........... not even going to get into that

Understand this shit here, nigga! And if you aint the guy he described then explain this video and we will judge your wiggerdom. Answer correctly and you get a pass. If not, you are the aforementioned wigger.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2008, 04:15:53 AM »
^what am I supposed to explain about this video? That black kid is a fucking sensitive nerd, what's left to describe there... Also, I ain't to explain myself to yall niggas, the fuck you imagine? As far as nigger and nigga being completely different words, I absolutely agree. The only reason why whites who casually use the term nigga get condescending remarks from blacks is their clique thinking. They see their race as a community, and if you don't belong to the community you can't join the party no matter how black you try to make yourself look. That's tribal thinking. We need to overcome that.
No, it's not a sin

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2008, 09:53:16 AM »
^what am I supposed to explain about this video? That black kid is a fucking sensitive nerd, what's left to describe there... Also, I ain't to explain myself to yall niggas, the fuck you imagine? As far as nigger and nigga being completely different words, I absolutely agree. The only reason why whites who casually use the term nigga get condescending remarks from blacks is their clique thinking. They see their race as a community, and if you don't belong to the community you can't join the party no matter how black you try to make yourself look. That's tribal thinking. We need to overcome that.

funny you didnt answer my question. so eye take it you dont say it around Blacks. you just some corny ass white boy who plays warcraft and listening to rap and loves to say nigga BUT NOT AROUND BLACKS........fuckin lame ass devil

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2008, 10:56:37 AM »

funny you didnt answer my question. so eye take it you dont say it around Blacks. you just some corny ass white boy who plays warcraft and listening to rap and loves to say nigga BUT NOT AROUND BLACKS........fuckin lame ass devil

Just because you have the audacity to ask me questions about my private life, it doesn't mean I have to answer them. Is anything I said false? How about you ciritize the argument instead of throwing around ad hominem disses. No matter how you slice it, my crime is by far smaller than yours. You have no room to call anyone out on the way he or she handles interracial relations.
No, it's not a sin

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2008, 11:35:44 AM »

Just because you have the audacity to ask me questions about my private life, it doesn't mean I have to answer them. Is anything I said false? How about you ciritize the argument instead of throwing around ad hominem disses. No matter how you slice it, my crime is by far smaller than yours. You have no room to call anyone out on the way he or she handles interracial relations.

the audacity?? you act like eye am asking if you got HIV or Aids or on some personnel shit like that. eye am asking you a simple question do you say nigga this and nigga that in front of Blacks or around Blacks. and you cant even answer that question you clown ass wigger. so eye know you just be talking like that when you by yourself or around other dumb ass wiggers. because niggas would have been slapped that shit out your white was.

eye bet you he is going to try and play me like eye dont know what the word audacity mean because eye put that question mark. watch and see.