Author Topic: Louis Farrakhan on Barrack Obama  (Read 1611 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Louis Farrakhan on Barrack Obama
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2008, 01:41:16 PM »
Excuse me, what the fuck is a black dollar?

Is this serious or rhetorical?

I've never heard that term in my life. The fuck is it? When I googled it, I found terms like dirty money, money laundery and shit. Why the fuck would he celebrate that shit? I don't get it.

Black dollar refers to the wealth that is distributed through the black community. Black independent business and the like. The black dollar grows when black communities support black owned business and avoid spending their money outside of the black community, keeping the wealth in the community. Probably not the best definition but it should give you a rough idea of what the term "black dollar" refers to.
you know it gets to a point where its like why even bother with these crackers, wiggers devils whatever....... they so ignorant that when they hear the term "Black dollar" only negative connotations are associated with it. straight up. to us we know what Black Wall Street is [well at least eye hope you do] but to them , they think Black Wall Street is Compton/ The Game......... you see what eye am saying?

blame google nigga... also don't act as if you're more concerned about positive white terms than we are about yours, sucker
eye find it soo funny how you say nigga. you probably dont live around Black people nor have any Black friends....you not Black so the interest you cracker ass wiggers have for saying the word. still confuses me.

second, eye dont have to be concerned about positive white terms..you crackers already got that shit embedded into the minds of the masses . whats a white lie? so why the fuck should eye care about positive terms about white.........on the other hand.............. theres a long list of negative shit thats associated with Black......... the reason why???? eye guess you can explain that better huh

You know what I find funny? That you find it soo funny that I say nigga, when your ass is being like cracker this, wigger that, devil this, etc... I say nigga in a friendly or neutral way, you should stop making it an issue.

Second, it doesn't have to be a race related thing. As plain colors, white is the pure and light one, whereas black is dark or dirty. It has nothing to do with race! Just as colors. So in conclusion one came up with terms like white magic, black magic and shit. Back in the day when the basics for those associations were created average white folks didn't even have African slaves. Apart from that, the English language is a product of Europe, so even IF those associations were clearly race-related, those people from way back in the day had different perspectives. I'm sure African languages have their share of unfriendly associations with albinos. Don't they still kill them at birth?

I was hella loaded when I posted that so aint no tellin what my point originally was lol. But this post really shows your inherent racism.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2008, 02:20:18 PM »
^what am I supposed to explain about this video? That black kid is a fucking sensitive nerd, what's left to describe there... Also, I ain't to explain myself to yall niggas, the fuck you imagine? As far as nigger and nigga being completely different words, I absolutely agree. The only reason why whites who casually use the term nigga get condescending remarks from blacks is their clique thinking. They see their race as a community, and if you don't belong to the community you can't join the party no matter how black you try to make yourself look. That's tribal thinking. We need to overcome that.

funny you didnt answer my question. so eye take it you dont say it around Blacks. you just some corny ass white boy who plays warcraft and listening to rap and loves to say nigga BUT NOT AROUND BLACKS........fuckin lame ass devil

Just because you have the audacity to ask me questions about my private life, it doesn't mean I have to answer them. Is anything I said false? How about you ciritize the argument instead of throwing around ad hominem disses. No matter how you slice it, my crime is by far smaller than yours. You have no room to call anyone out on the way he or she handles interracial relations.

the audacity?? you act like eye am asking if you got HIV or Aids or on some personnel shit like that. eye am asking you a simple question do you say nigga this and nigga that in front of Blacks or around Blacks. and you cant even answer that question you clown ass wigger. so eye know you just be talking like that when you by yourself or around other dumb ass wiggers. because niggas would have been slapped that shit out your white was.

eye bet you he is going to try and play me like eye dont know what the word audacity mean because eye put that question mark. watch and see.

You say "niggas" slap the shit out of me for talking the same way they do ... how does that make me look bad? Wouldn't this say more negative things about them than about me? Like I don't get how you are going to attack me with such a statement. It's like me saying "Walk into a KKK meeting and see how those people gon slap your black ass" ... how would that be anything useful to say if I want to discredit you?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2008, 02:23:22 PM »

I was hella loaded when I posted that so aint no tellin what my point originally was lol. But this post really shows your inherent racism.

Inherent racism? That is not nice, to make such a rude and bold statement without saying anything to back it up.
No, it's not a sin

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2008, 03:03:45 PM »

Inherent racism? That is not nice, to make such a rude and bold statement without saying anything to back it up.

Look no further than the post I was responding to, jack ass. That backs up the statement I made. A direct quote from YOU.  It's not like I made a claim about Farrakhan calling him the "black Hitler" for no fuckin reason. Its not like I called you a piece of shit and could come up with nothing to support that idea. And pointing out blatant racism is not rude or bold. It just is what it is. Its just crazy to me that you don't even realize your own racism. Its eveident in the way you spoke in your last post.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 03:07:03 PM by Turf Hitta »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2008, 03:06:59 PM »
^what am I supposed to explain about this video? That black kid is a fucking sensitive nerd, what's left to describe there... Also, I ain't to explain myself to yall niggas, the fuck you imagine? As far as nigger and nigga being completely different words, I absolutely agree. The only reason why whites who casually use the term nigga get condescending remarks from blacks is their clique thinking. They see their race as a community, and if you don't belong to the community you can't join the party no matter how black you try to make yourself look. That's tribal thinking. We need to overcome that.

funny you didnt answer my question. so eye take it you dont say it around Blacks. you just some corny ass white boy who plays warcraft and listening to rap and loves to say nigga BUT NOT AROUND BLACKS........fuckin lame ass devil

Just because you have the audacity to ask me questions about my private life, it doesn't mean I have to answer them. Is anything I said false? How about you ciritize the argument instead of throwing around ad hominem disses. No matter how you slice it, my crime is by far smaller than yours. You have no room to call anyone out on the way he or she handles interracial relations.

the audacity?? you act like eye am asking if you got HIV or Aids or on some personnel shit like that. eye am asking you a simple question do you say nigga this and nigga that in front of Blacks or around Blacks. and you cant even answer that question you clown ass wigger. so eye know you just be talking like that when you by yourself or around other dumb ass wiggers. because niggas would have been slapped that shit out your white was.

eye bet you he is going to try and play me like eye dont know what the word audacity mean because eye put that question mark. watch and see.

You say "niggas" slap the shit out of me for talking the same way they do ... how does that make me look bad? Wouldn't this say more negative things about them than about me? Like I don't get how you are going to attack me with such a statement. It's like me saying "Walk into a KKK meeting and see how those people gon slap your black ass" ... how would that be anything useful to say if I want to discredit you?
your not Black mother fuck!! what doesnt your pasty cracker ass dont get about that. and you still havent answered my question?? and once again you make no sense. when you start saying nigga around Black folks then we can talk until then you just some cracker ass wigger who uses the word around other wiggers. fake ass white boy

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2008, 05:05:43 PM »

Look no further than the post I was responding to, jack ass. That backs up the statement I made. A direct quote from YOU.  It's not like I made a claim about Farrakhan calling him the "black Hitler" for no fuckin reason. Its not like I called you a piece of shit and could come up with nothing to support that idea. And pointing out blatant racism is not rude or bold. It just is what it is. Its just crazy to me that you don't even realize your own racism. Its eveident in the way you spoke in your last post.

I haven't changed as a poster during the last weeks, yet your relationship towards me has changed vastly since I told you what I think of Greg Oden. Say it isn't so, honey.
Say something about that post you quoted that is blatantly racist. I cannot find it. I like to be cured from inherent racism that I'm not aware of. Help me to become a better person, please, as I consider you a friend.

your not Black mother fuck!! what doesnt your pasty cracker ass dont get about that. and you still havent answered my question?? and once again you make no sense. when you start saying nigga around Black folks then we can talk until then you just some cracker ass wigger who uses the word around other wiggers. fake ass white boy

I'll give it up. You are totally lost.
No, it's not a sin

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2008, 09:04:58 PM »

I haven't changed as a poster during the last weeks, yet your relationship towards me has changed vastly since I told you what I think of Greg Oden. Say it isn't so, honey.
Say something about that post you quoted that is blatantly racist. I cannot find it. I like to be cured from inherent racism that I'm not aware of. Help me to become a better person, please, as I consider you a friend.

lol relationship??? Your opinion on Oden means as much to me as my opinion of Dirk means to you. You're the only one still talking about that shit. Anyway here take a look:

Posted by: 7even

^what am I supposed to explain about this video? That black kid is a fucking sensitive nerd, what's left to describe there... Also, I ain't to explain myself to yall niggas, the fuck you imagine? 1)As far as nigger and nigga being completely different words, I absolutely agree. 2)The only reason why whites who casually use the term nigga get condescending remarks from blacks is their clique thinking. 3) They see their race as a community, and if you don't belong to the community you can't join the party no matter how black you try to make yourself look. That's tribal thinking. We need to overcome that.

1) That's not necessarily racist in and of itself, but I have GOT to hear the reason you feel its ok to say nigga but not nigger.

2) If you can't see what is racist about that I'm not sure I'll ever be able to help. You assume that blacks all think as a group. And how are you not guilty of the same "tribal" mentailty that you think all blacks have? You refer to black people as "they" meaning separate from you/your "tribe"

3) Here you assume again that blacks harbor the same views. The underlined part I thought was hilarious. What party? The "say nigga out loud" party? And what do you mean by "no matter how black you try to make yourself look?" Have you tried to make yourself "look black" or something in order to go to the "say nigga out loud" party? Did you get all dressed up with an afro wig, black face and a pimp costume complete with goldfish heeled platform shoes and a cane and were denied entry because you weren't part of the "tribe" as you put it? LMAO what the fuck? Are you dealing with feelings of rejection or something?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2008, 05:30:49 AM »
1) Come on that is painfully obvious, you know it. The only reason you could possibly ask this is because you disagree with the reason. Nigger is meant as an insult, created by whites to refer to black people in a degratory manner. It is by no means comparable to a word that blacks casually use themselves all the time, a word that some people, including blacks, even use to refer to people of non-black heritage. "Nigga" is like "dude", and "niggas" is like "people", to me.

2) I'm not thinking that all blacks think like that obviously, but the ones who slap/front on friendly whites who casually use the term "nigga" definitely do. And those were the blacks I refered to. The ones who give condescending remarks. That doesn't include everybody. We are not on TV, I don't have to make it perfectly clear that I don't intend to over-generalize.

3) Again, I don't talk about every person with black heritage, but about the ones like Job and anybody else who catches mad feelings when white people say "nigga" in a friendly manner. They think that way. I also didn't mean that I try to make myself look black, that is the way those people perceive whites. They see blacks as a community, and any white person, or in their views "wigger", who uses the term "nigga" in a friendly manner is somebody who tries to act black in order to get accepted by them and to be one of them, to be "like them". That's how they see it, and they don't like when white people want to join the club. The party is a metaphour. It really is like a party with a strict door. You're not black, you ain't gettin' in, no matter if you got an afro wig, a painted face, talk ebonics etc. Now, I'm not saying that I want to join the party and feel rejected. My whole point was to illustrate in a partly metaphorical way how a good portion of blacks who talk down on whites who use the term nigga (yet say it themselves) perceive those whites and why they perceive them this way. It all comes down to their community thinking, which is, by the way, genuinely racist.

Now, how is pointing that out racist? Well, I wouldn't call it racist, that's for sure. Of course, if you draw the line of racism at the point when someone registers racially motivated conflicts in society, then it is definitely racist. But I do this all the time, not just with blacks. I'm studying a bit of sociology now and then, and they never talk about those type of issues in an honest way, because universities are ridiculously liberal/leftist. So I like to talk about those issue in here, that's why I talk a lot about them because I can't talk about this anywhere else, because some people really don't listen and as soon as they hear something that could be refered to as racist thinking, even if they don't understand it, they automatically put up their guard and it's social suicide for one to do that. I definitely ain't racist accoring to my definition of racism, that's for sure at last. In my opinion it is dumb to never address certain issues just for the sake of not being looked upon as racist.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 05:42:22 AM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin