Author Topic: ToNe1904 and ITW:::Keystyle Shit:::  (Read 168 times)

ToNe1904

ToNe1904 and ITW:::Keystyle Shit:::
« on: March 12, 2002, 10:47:40 PM »
A keystyle between me and ITW. Not a battle yall, so dont bother votin...

Irishthugwannabe:       u wanna rhyme?? u start....
DaYg0stYLz: any particular subject? or u wanna jus buss?
Irishthugwannabe:       just buss
DaYg0stYLz: aiight thas coo
DaYg0stYLz: ill start

DaYg0stYLz: ToNe tha instigator/ rap infiltrator/ known tah kill yah wack rhymes n eliminate-yah/ wit mah "inexpensive lines", they say i "free-flow"/ n i expose you "closet freakz" like mah name was cee-lo/

Irishthugwannabe:       stick my hand up yo ass, still cant feel your shit/ Your name is cee-lo, well wit my stylo ill write you death permit/thinkin your nas, ya sound like kermit/

DaYg0stYLz: im kermit? but u tha one "green with envy"/ masculine rhymer, but yah tha number one femcee/ even if i hit yah wit quick-shit yah still cant rip-this/ u on ToNes hit-list n im leavin yah spit-dissed/ only way out, to kill yahself, so yah wrists-slit/

Irishthugwannabe:       im gonna have to think of some metaphors and multis/ah fuk these/ ill just punture your lung and watch you weeze/ stand in front of u and feel the breeze/ shit im gonna sneeze/whys that? coz im as ill as fuck, got niggaz on they knees, and kissing my rings/ why they got crowns on? oh shit theyre kings/

Irishthugwannabe:       but im an honorary king, cos i got tha caricteristics/bling bling/ playing the logistics/ like its christmas/ yall cant fix this/ cash flowing faster than your best diss/ kiss of death getting you wet/ coz you getting less action than a vietnam vet

DaYg0stYLz: Im tha wrong one tah see when u bring/ that bullshit dissin KINGS/ soft like R&B when yah sing/ n mah rapz shine thru, so the "Bling"/ Yah rattled-see, a trick-bitch that like tah lick-dickz/ Decide tah battle-me u searchin fah "aids" like yah fuckin "sick-dickz"/ u spits is slow when yah flow, but mah crew flew-in-speedin/ u couldnt show diversity in thiz affair if it was a U.N. meeting/

Irishthugwannabe:       its a un meeting/ then im kofi annan/ arrange your seating, flashing fleeting glances at every man/that passes your way/your gay? oh shit, my simplistic shit, diffusing you shit every single day/get down and pray/ your lifes about to be taken away

DaYg0stYLz: take mah life, cus listenin tah rhymes is like death/ i cut like knifes, and "bring tha pain" like meth/ yah dialin 911 like wyclef/ no chance for u tah respond/ i kill yah verse wit mah lyrical wand/ no magic, this battles tragic/ n i gay-bash on yah fag-spits/

Irishthugwannabe:       hooded assasain with his weapons his fists/ hitting you so hard they cause cranial cists/upper cut, left, right hook and a jab/ bones broken sticking out so u look like a crab/ dabbing into this game will see u nabbed

DaYg0stYLz: wit mah verse u gettin stabbed/ im "runnin this" like mah name was McNabb/ come test, n i attack-yah-wack/ lyrical wrestlmania n i crack-yah-back/ u only showin how u lackin-raps/ n fuckin up when u decide tah back-a-"rat" (lol)/ u couldnt keep me frum scorin on thiz one even if u decide tah "hack-a-shaq"/

Irishthugwannabe:       getting the nack of rhyming back to wack rhymes that pack as much heat as alaska/slow rhymes couldnt come any fasta? stealing you rhymes from the lyrical masta/ as close as u come to gangsta/ is looking up jazzy jeff, in the library, on napster/

DaYg0stYLz: U can call me Jazzy Jeff, cus i leave "Fresh-Prints" on yah grave/ Steppin on yah casket, yah soul cant be saved/ u shoulda behaved/ dissin ToNe isnt wise/ i bury yah "rhymes in disguise"/ I got tha spirit of poets in mah raps, cus "still i rise"/

Irishthugwannabe:       haha, u rise, at the sight of guys, giving u the middle finga, as they pass in their low rides/can i confide in you a little secret/ I'll break your glasses, your a geek, now beat it!/ its a battle rap, but son remain seated/ dont even try, coz i remain undeafeated/

DaYg0stYLz: ToNe leaves yah raps depleted/ U couldnt come tight in thiz keystyle if yah revised n deleted/ sayin im gay? but u display, yur homo tendencies everyday/ whatch what yah say, or there'll be hell tah pay/ u couldnt "come hard", if maxi was jackin-u-off/ he want u in hiz ass, but is upset..cus like yah rhymes...yur wack-n-yah-soft/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

KVB

Re: ToNe1904 and ITW:::Keystyle Shit:::
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2002, 04:17:37 AM »
Truly Dope shit from both of y'all... P to tha izzEACE.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2002, 08:25:21 AM »
Straight heat from both of y'all.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2002, 09:55:48 AM »
;D that shit was tight!

Peace!
PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2002, 11:02:50 AM »
word,
dopeness writtin all over it

peace, one love
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re:ToNe1904 and ITW:::Keystyle Shit:::
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2002, 03:17:41 AM »
upping from the past;)

classic shit here and tight too

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2002, 04:14:53 AM »
thanx for lettin us future generations see this ;D

tight shit from both, especially Tone

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2002, 06:03:00 AM »
man i remember that one. back when i used to rhyme....tight shit tone, we'll have to do a follow up some time
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2002, 06:23:03 AM »
that was tight

bez

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2002, 02:08:07 PM »
sheer majestic!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2002, 05:21:54 PM »
lol@ Timelock bringin thiz shit back up...

propz tah ITW on hiz shit too, we was strait key'n it on AIM on thiz shit lol

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2002, 06:00:35 PM »
right..that shit's tight  ;D brings back memorys  :)
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!