Author Topic: Jared Taylor...so transparent.  (Read 658 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Jared Taylor...so transparent.
« on: November 15, 2008, 10:30:11 PM »
I've been a part of this message board for many years, and have seen my fair share of attention whores. So I know that no matter how much sense it makes to completely ignore a complete idiot for the benefit of the board....no one ever does.

Its pretty clear that this dummy is completely racist. Not only racist, but a coward who hides behind what he believes is evidence of his racist views. He says that white people have to be racist behind closed doors (or computer screens apparently), but is still too much of a pussy to admit that he is. The KKK wears masks, because they are cowards. Jared hides behind his computer screen, because he is a coward.

Its pretty obvious what his only intentions are here at this board. To cause racial tensions amongst its members. I know some of you have issues with Job, but be real. You might not agree with what Job has to say, but this is a Hip Hop message board and like him or not, he has a place here. Jared, is obviously not here due to his love of hip hop.  He understands that people, quite often stick to their own when racial tensions are high. This is obviously his goal on this board.  Its the only way to get people to buy into his ridiculous claims and transparent arguments about the superiority of his race (yet he's not a racist lol).

Bottom line, Jared....youre a bitch. Probably an alias, but either way....a bitch. This is an internet Westcoast Hip Hop message board. Half of these muthafuckas are geeks, and they could still whoop your ass in person. I understand insecurity makes people do wierd shit, like you. But leave that shit in your own irrelevant life.

This is the last time Im addressing this faggot. No more increasing the value of his brainless posts with a response.  Id urge others to do the same, but I know that shit wont happen. Its hard not to argue lol

Anyways, had to get that shit off my chest lol, peace yall...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Jared Taylor...so transparent.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 10:47:09 PM »
Somewhere, Trauma is smiling

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 10:57:51 PM »
i think its fair to say he is the white JOB. :D

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 11:49:24 PM »

pretty much
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 12:35:38 AM »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 01:43:34 AM »
theyre both aliases...but only one of em is funny/dedicated.

the other just plain sucks monkey balls.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2008, 02:22:24 AM »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2008, 02:51:43 AM »
I don't get why characters like these get so much attention.

kemizt

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2008, 05:16:24 AM »

But Job is serious and actually makes sense a lot of the time. Jared Taylor is just an attention starved peckerwood.

shanesgyrl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2008, 06:19:01 AM »
I've been a part of this message board for many years, and have seen my fair share of attention whores. So I know that no matter how much sense it makes to completely ignore a complete idiot for the benefit of the board....no one ever does.

Its pretty clear that this dummy is completely racist. Not only racist, but a coward who hides behind what he believes is evidence of his racist views. He says that white people have to be racist behind closed doors (or computer screens apparently), but is still too much of a pussy to admit that he is. The KKK wears masks, because they are cowards. Jared hides behind his computer screen, because he is a coward.

Its pretty obvious what his only intentions are here at this board. To cause racial tensions amongst its members. I know some of you have issues with Job, but be real. You might not agree with what Job has to say, but this is a Hip Hop message board and like him or not, he has a place here. Jared, is obviously not here due to his love of hip hop.  He understands that people, quite often stick to their own when racial tensions are high. This is obviously his goal on this board.  Its the only way to get people to buy into his ridiculous claims and transparent arguments about the superiority of his race (yet he's not a racist lol).

Bottom line, Jared....youre a bitch. Probably an alias, but either way....a bitch. This is an internet Westcoast Hip Hop message board. Half of these muthafuckas are geeks, and they could still whoop your ass in person. I understand insecurity makes people do wierd shit, like you. But leave that shit in your own irrelevant life.

This is the last time Im addressing this faggot. No more increasing the value of his brainless posts with a response.  Id urge others to do the same, but I know that shit wont happen. Its hard not to argue lol

Anyways, had to get that shit off my chest lol, peace yall...

He (Jared) has serious issues within himself.  What you're sayin' is on point.  I put him on mute yesterday....     
Betcha can't do it like me!  Hmm......

Jared Taylor

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 12:55:11 PM »
What's really funny is how y'all are apologists for Job, but I'm somehow evil for doing essentially the same shit he does. Oh, but wait, that's right...he's black (allegedly), and his great-great-great grandfather was probably a slave, so he's OK and I'm not.

Oh, yeah, and you're also a whinny little bitch. If what I'm saying is wrong, why do you have so much trouble responding? And don't act like I'm just some troll or whatever; you actually DID try to engage me in intellectual debate and got smacked around. If I'm really so worthless, why did you need to respond in the first place?

I think y'all are just afraid of me because I'm speaking the real, and you know it.

Somewhere, Trauma is smiling

I'm not Trauma, dude. The mods have already said my IP is unique and NOT that of Trauma, Real American, J Bananas, or anyone else.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 12:57:27 PM by Jared Taylor »

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2008, 12:59:26 PM »
LMFAO...yall katts r straight trippin...both them niggaz r fake...why the fuck would someone named jared taylor who is in his 50's and hates blacks join a westcoast rap forum...?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2008, 01:16:17 PM »
JT is a cool dude. 8)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2008, 01:18:55 PM »

Jome

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2008, 01:28:18 PM »

Jared Taylor is not an alias.
Job is kind of an alias, but his other account only have 5 posts, and if I was to post the name, nobody would have heard of the other account.

What I don't get, is why people take them so serious, when it's so obvious a front to get a reaction from people.  :laugh: