Author Topic: quote of the day 11-10 -08  (Read 323 times)

Muhfukka

Re: quote of the day 11-10 -08
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2008, 11:45:16 AM »
corny ass nerds

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2008, 01:07:56 PM »

ya'll think that every single black person that thinks white people are fucked up, are fucked up themselves? or do you think there might actually be something behind it?

i do think it's important to be open minded about these things.

ok, so why aren't black people more open minded about some white supremecist thinking niggers shouldn't vote and they all are crooks

don't you think there's something behind this sir?  please, there has to be a point to having a black person use another water fountain

you're a fucking idiot

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2008, 04:34:54 PM »
i said it...
still believe it too.

ya'll think that every single black person that thinks white people are fucked up, are fucked up themselves? or do you think there might actually be something behind it?

i'm just amazed that there are so many goddam people out there that just assume they know everything. i will be the first to admit...I don't know shit.

dude might be racist, dude might not. how the fuck would us white people know what it's like to be black? all i know is that i'm glad i'm not black (and i mean that in the best possible way)...i feel they get shafted all the f*cking time...still...to this day...a perfect example of what i'm talking about: the sean bell case. I live in Brooklyn and this sean bell case was probably one of the saddest fuckin things i've heard in my life...dude got murdered by cops the night before his wedding...and for what? for 'appearing to have a gun'. you should have seen his fiance the next morning. could you imagine if that was your friend? your boy? most importantly, would that shit EVER happen to a white kid? fuck no.

there is a long long long list of black people being the victims of hate crimes in this city and this is considered one of the most progressive cities in the world. now if this shit can happen in one of the most progressive cities in the world and we just accept it and actually blame the victim (which i'm sure a lot of you would), something is seriously wrong.

i respect dude's thoughts and opinions, although i don't always agree with them and do think he can get carried away from time to time, i do think it's important to be open minded about these things.
that's probably the realest shit any of ya niggas said on here. straight up. every body talk that shit like Black people complain, play the victim blah blah but would any of these crackers like to be a dark skin Black man in the United Snakes of America? for real. lets keep it real. would any of you crackers want to give up that white pale skin ( including the benifitts it comes with) to be Black! and when eye say Black eye aint talking about Barack Obama shade. at the end of they day. none of you wouldnt, you can front and act like you would. but you and eye know whats really good

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2008, 07:43:18 PM »

i do think it's important to be open minded about these things.

ok, so why aren't black people more open minded about some white supremecist thinking niggers shouldn't vote and they all are crooks

don't you think there's something behind this sir?  please, there has to be a point to having a black person use another water fountain

you're a fucking idiot

i don't know what you're trying to say...but...once again, your lack of imagination on the topic has once again reverted back to personal attacks.

you've proved my point exactly in saying what you said right there. nobody wants to talk about shit, they just want to talk shit.

try and keep your personal attacks to yourself...and try to understand...the world is bigger than what's in your mind.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2008, 02:18:32 AM »
Job is right and everyone else is wrong. Get used to it, crackas.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE