Author Topic: 50 said "BISD" still coming out on the 9th?  (Read 726 times)

PLANT

50 said "BISD" still coming out on the 9th?
« on: November 16, 2008, 06:13:19 AM »
Lastnight in Vegas at UFC 91,  50 was interviewed by Joe Rogan and he said its coming out on the 9th.  Whats the deal?

Oh ya, Joe Rogan also told everyone to go out and buy it, and dont download it Bitches!  lol I thought that was pretty funny :D

Blood$

Re: 50 said "BISD" still coming out on the 9th?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 06:20:05 AM »
he might have meant '09 since it's been pushed back or maybe he forgot lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 08:56:02 AM »
lmao what??

KyleEshna

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 10:26:47 AM »
Either he hasn't gotten word (highly unlikely), or he's still pushing strong for the Dec. 9th date.

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 11:05:57 AM »
he might have meant '09 since it's been pushed back
naw he said dec. 9th

Matty

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 12:46:16 PM »
lol does the idiot not know about his own album being pushed back :laugh: maybe some denial creeping in, 'get up' didn't make any kind of impact especially with the corny ass video...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2008, 12:50:01 PM »
^or maybe whoever said that it got pushed back got the wrong information...

i mean, i dont know...but why would 50 say the 9th, if it wasnt. i mean im sure he was the first to know his own album was pushed back lol. :D

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2008, 03:05:57 PM »

i mean, i dont know...but why would 50 say the 9th, if it wasnt. i mean im sure he was the first to know his own album was pushed back lol. :D
he said it himself tht it got pushed back in the interview lol so obv whoever said it got pushed back is not wrong

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2008, 03:29:42 PM »

he said it himself tht it got pushed back in the interview lol so obv whoever said it got pushed back is not wrong

He said Dec, 9 in that interview.....he didnt say it was pushed back!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2008, 03:53:58 PM »
^yeah, didnt somebody else say that it was pushed back & now 50 is sayin its the 9th?

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 11:10:48 PM »
their was a post about it getting pushed back on thisis50.com but its gone now...here is a link from mtv about it getting pushed back

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1599371/20081114/50_cent.jhtml

i hope it comes out the 9th, but i doubt it

Matty

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 01:32:04 AM »
he'd need some sort of single to be getting decent spins right about now for it to be dropping in a few weeks. i know it's 50 but it's a major label so his cd will be delayed again and again and again until jimmy thinks its gonna sell. that might not happen until well into next year. it might never happen unless he drops a corny single, but that probably wouldn't help sales either.

maybe dre will actually produce something good for him to launch his album from. what was 50's biggest single again? i don't think anyone wants to hear 50 anymore unless its over quality dre production. if he doesn't come out with something that can smash the radio and clubs like some of his earlier hits, its a wrap. i think get up is dope (well the beat anyway) but it still isn't good enough to get people's attention when most of us feel (and rightly so) that 50 is washed up, corny, etc...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 01:44:17 AM by Sir Hanks »

Skeptic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2008, 03:38:39 AM »
i hope it comes out in december tho i doubt it

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2008, 04:03:15 AM »
i think he's still pushin for dec9th IMO

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2008, 05:27:32 AM »
'I'm just looking for the opportunity to present more of my material,' he tells MTV News.

NEW YORK — No big conspiracy here: 50 Cent said he decided to delay the release of his Before I Self Destruct album from December 16 until next year because he needed more setup time.

"I'm trying to leave the same way I came in," he said Sunday night during "Total Finale Live." "February 4 [2003], Get Rich or Die Tryin' came out. I drop this album February 3. The time frame. It used to take six to eight weeks for us to position a hip-hop record. Now, it's taking 12 to 14 weeks.

"Just the positioning," he continued. "I'm not comfortable where I'm at right now. My song 'Get Up' is performing great. I'm happy with 'Get Up.' It moved faster than 'I Get Money' at radio. But I'm just looking for the opportunity to present more of my material [prior to the album's release]. It's not the strongest effort on my album; it's just a great start for me."

The video for "Get Up" is out now. Besides paying homage to the Will Smith blockbuster "I Am Legend," Fif also comes full circle with a nod to his own "In Da Club" video. With the release of Before I Self Destruct, he will fulfill his contractual obligation to Shady/Aftermath and Interscope Records for new recordings. A greatest-hits collection will follow if he does not ink a new contract with Interscope.

"We may put out a greatest-hits record then, [when] we start the renegotiations," he said of his talks with Interscope.

Although he's publicly expressed disdain for the way Interscope and its chair, Jimmy Iovine, have handled projects such as Curtis and the G-Unit's T.O.S., Fif did tell us he'll let bygones be bygones for the right price.

"I think all artists have things they can point to that have been done wrong at different points in their career," he said. "It's cool. I'll get over it. They can just pay me."

mtv.com