Author Topic: Hogan pins Rock..  (Read 206 times)

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
Hogan pins Rock..
« on: March 11, 2002, 04:40:45 PM »
OMG..

I still cant believe it.  Hulk Hogan pinned the Rock clean after the big boot/leg drop on Raw.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

Trauma-san

Re: Hogan pins Rock..
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2002, 05:23:51 PM »
I couldn't believe it either.  BTW, I'm a HUUUUUGE Hogan fan, And I thought he looked Awesome tonight, he was huge, he's put on muscle... I couldn't believe the Rock jobbed clean to him, but I guess that probably means he's gonna job clean to the Rock this sunday at Wrestlemania.  Either way, this is huge, it's really doing wrestling good that Hogan's back in it for us, the fans.  

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2002, 05:38:46 PM »
damn, wasn't it hogan/nash/hall vs. rock/austin in a handicap match...that's probably why he jobbed, he was outnumbered...i didn't see the match cause i had to go to hockey but i watched the first half hour and the fans in detroit were the loudest i've heard in a long time, that shit was crazy, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2002, 05:44:29 PM »
HELLL YYEEAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Everyone was taking pictures of Hogan in the ring. It's like they wanted to cheer, but didn't 'cause it's Hollywood Hulk Hogan. Now imagion if they ever brought back the Immortal Hulk Hogan, then muthaphukkaz would lose their minds. Way to go Hulk, the G.O.A.T. of pro-wrestling, well, at least largest name.

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2002, 07:23:10 PM »
man.......nWo was tight!!!  Hogan was tight gots to give him props! man i hope they win at wrestlemania.  But damn......waassup with nash, is he gonna even wrestle???

ROCCY

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2002, 07:39:31 PM »
Yeah I gotta givve Hulk Props that was tite shit fo real, but ya'l remember when HHH pulled stephanie by her pants, her ass showed lmao, everyone was like chanting,  and i was like dangg lol

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2002, 05:55:27 AM »
I thought Raw was good aside from the Lucy skits, but all the wrestling websites are tearing apart the show and saying it completely sucked--weird.

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2002, 06:24:17 AM »
that was fuckin sweet...damn HOGANS BACK!! AND HE LOOKED SO GOOD DROPPPIN THAT LEG ON THE ROCK.
NWO BAYBEE!! ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2002, 07:10:34 AM »
Some of yall that didn't see... The Rock Got Beat Down, Then Hogan Was Begging To Be In... They Tagged Hogan In, And Hogan Told The Rock To Bring It On, The Rock Got Hit From Behind By Scott Hall.  Hogan Starts Beating on The Rock, And Austin Speared Hall To The Outside And Was Beating Him Down, Nash Was Outside Too With Austin, They Went Back To The Ring, Rock's Thrown To The Ropes, Hogan Hits Him With The Boot, Then The leg Drop, 1,2,3 Right In The Center Of The Ring, Clean As Hell.  

They MIGHT Do Some Sort of Rematch On Smackdown, Though... Which Would Mean The Rock Could Get A Clean Pin Over Hogan, Then We Wouldn't Know About Wrestlemania.  As It Stands Though, Since Hogan Went Over The Rock on Raw, That Almost Definately Means Hogan's Gonna Get Pinned For Revenge @ Wrestlemania.  

techniec

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2002, 07:23:13 AM »
Some of yall that didn't see... The Rock Got Beat Down, Then Hogan Was Begging To Be In... They Tagged Hogan In, And Hogan Told The Rock To Bring It On, The Rock Got Hit From Behind By Scott Hall.  Hogan Starts Beating on The Rock, And Austin Speared Hall To The Outside And Was Beating Him Down, Nash Was Outside Too With Austin, They Went Back To The Ring, Rock's Thrown To The Ropes, Hogan Hits Him With The Boot, Then The leg Drop, 1,2,3 Right In The Center Of The Ring, Clean As Hell.  

They MIGHT Do Some Sort of Rematch On Smackdown, Though... Which Would Mean The Rock Could Get A Clean Pin Over Hogan, Then We Wouldn't Know About Wrestlemania.  As It Stands Though, Since Hogan Went Over The Rock on Raw, That Almost Definately Means Hogan's Gonna Get Pinned For Revenge @ Wrestlemania.  

i know what u mean homie, thats why im hopin rock wins this thrusday, just so thats its alot less predictable

by the way trauma, how was hogans action in the ring?
was he slow, was he doing the moves, hustlin?

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2002, 08:02:54 AM »
is Mr.Perfect in a match at wrestlemania?
can someone post the card for wrestlemania as it stands right now, thanks.

peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2002, 08:34:36 AM »
is Mr.Perfect in a match at wrestlemania?
can someone post the card for wrestlemania as it stands right now, thanks.

peace.

Mania Card

-Chris Jericho VS HHH
-Hulk Hogan VS The Rock
-Scott Hall VS Steve Austin
-Rob Van Dam VS William Regal
-Kurt Angle VS Kane
-Undertaker VS Ric Flair
-Booker T VS Edge
-Dudleys VS Chuck/Billy VS APA VS Hardy Boys -Elimination Style
-Lita VS Trish VS Jazz

(Expected but not official)
-DDP VS Christian
-Hardcore match of sorts
-Something with Test/Perfect against Rikishi and somebody

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2002, 08:55:58 AM »
Tech, Hogan looked good for Hogan.  He wasn't really fast, but he was hustlin' , he was basically better than he's pretty much ever been in wcw, lol.  He had a TON of "HOGAN" chants going, when he got in the ring, he did the thing where he throws his hands up over his head like "get up" to the Rock, and was calling to the crowd, pointing to the Rock, and the place was going nuts.  He was basically letting the Hulk from the 80's shine through, it was pretty incredible.  He only wrestled a few minutes, though.  Pretty neat.  The crowd busted a collective nut when he dropped the leg, cameras going off everywhere, everyone was shocked that Hogan got a clean win.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2002, 09:02:16 AM »
Oh, and I forgot to mention.. they did a promo before hand in the back, with the nWo standing around, that was classic Hogan.  He's standing there in his black/white feather boa, with white sunglasses on... (like in my picture, kinda), and he had his arm stretched out by his side, showing off his Tricep, like he used to in the 80's... his arm was simply HUGE, dogg, he looked like HHH or BPP, they were all stearing at him, the crowd was goin' nuts... and he pointed at his arm and went "LOOK AT ME! "  and I was like "That's exactly what I"m sayin!!!! Look at him!!!!"  Then he went on to say how he had goosebumps, etc.  classic Hogan promo.  

Then, when he got in the ring, he took his shirt off, and was friekin' HUGE, man.  In WWF back in the day, he was humongous, then in wcw, he trimmed down, and was lean, and muscular... now he's more ripped then ever, and almost as big as he was in the Andre match... I mean, the guy is HUUUUUUUUUUGE.  His body is in incredible shape, he must work out 3 or 4 hours a day to look like that.

On E! Last week, he gave an interview, and said that he was "just entering the prime of his career" and "in the best shape of his life".  Man, he might be.  It was amazing, it was like somebody threw him in a time machine, or something, lol.  (Especially until he took off his bandana, lol).

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2002, 09:18:04 AM »
He should wrestle with the bandana one though...LOL. But I think Hogan has done a lot to rejoin the WWF. The onl question is his knee. I mean his movement was not much because of it. But Hogan is ready for WrestleMania, and I want Hogan to win. It'd be the SHIT. Hulk Hogan beats King Kong Bundy, Andre the Giant, Randy Savage, Sarget Slaughter, Sid Justice, and Yokozuna at WrestleMania. Add to it the Rock. Not bad for even Hulk Hogan. Too bad he didn't rip his shirt off though, but we'll save that for Mania. LOL