Author Topic: Ill tell ya right now, i cant stand the way some..  (Read 455 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Ill tell ya right now, i cant stand the way so
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2002, 12:35:01 PM »
WORD TECHNIC

I been sayin dat shit on EVERY fuckin thread tha past couple of dayz.......This New Skool shit's bullshit......This board's beginning 2 be generic, Why do u think I aint been battlin 4 such a long time?
Cuz Im sick of this shit.......

Maxi's rhymes first of all wazn't his and secondly I've alwayz been sayin they're bullshit, cuz sometimes they just didn;t make sense.......

All these newbies think its cool 2 do it just cuz Maxi did it.......haha, think again muthafuckas.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2002, 12:37:31 PM »
I don't find a problems capitalizing words as long as they rhyme. It just puts more emphasis on your rhyme but the shit with dashes is just ridiculous.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2002, 12:37:37 PM »
And yo when I say it sux 2 use dat kinda style I dont mean DONT use it, cuz I use it myself........

BUT not tha whole fuckin verse........Couple of bars here and there is alwayz coo.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ToNe1904

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2002, 12:50:08 PM »
this shit iz fukin stupid. first off, why is everyone on MAXI's shit so much. that "style" yall talkin about..isnt MAXIS. he didnt create it, n he for DAMN sho aint tha only person who rhymes that way. go to otha boardz n check it out. Yall dissin it like a buncha haters IMO. itz cool u write tha way u do. I aint dissin yall style. it all has itz own merit. so why tha FUK would yall be concerned wit mine or anyone elses?! i highlight my multis and use alotta metaphors...and? wha tha fuk does it matta to anybody else? i could jus as easily go back to an older rhymin style n spit like that, but this style i use now is WAY more creative to me, n suits me betta. yall should jus spit in tha way that suits you betta. sum of yall write yur verse in color. we gonna diss that next? geez. i got respect for rhymers on here who write in ALL different stylez. I-Bo who writes similar to me Timelock, Illicit, Tha7th, Minority, Logic n a ganga otha MCs. ALL those onez rhyme in a different style. true enough, i dont like when rhymers use multis n metaphors that dont make no fukin sense. but shit, itz all a process of gettin better. NONE of yall muhafuckaz STARTED out tight. you got betta wit time. so quit dissin, focus on YUR shit. n dont worry bout wha tha next man doin.

NoT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Lonely one...
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2002, 01:11:36 PM »
yo i fucking agree with prince.........perfect example was my last battle......this newbie gave me a 2.5 just cuz my verse wasn't like maxi's or whatever....its crazy.......i focus on hardness, punchlines, and meanings.....which is what A TRUE RAP VERSE BATTLE should be all about i mean look at the BEST battles in the rap game, did no vaseline, dollars and sense

You know what... fuck you, man! First off, I never jocked maxi... he was spittin' some nice ish (even if it wasn't his) but I recognize different styles and I recognize talent. You are very talented but that verse was way below what you're capable of. I don't spit anything like maxi. Ready ANY of my battles and you'll see that. I may come with "big words" and some metas but mostly it's just hard punches. You're all right. You need "hardness" and quality rhymes, but you also need good vocab and metas to add depth to a rhyme.
Nick of Time
SADISTIC MISFITS

Yo, ya 14-carat gold slum computer wizard ~
Tappin' inside my rap page causes blizzards ~
- Ghostface Killah

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2002, 01:15:31 PM »
this shit iz fukin stupid. first off, why is everyone on MAXI's shit so much. that "style" yall talkin about..isnt MAXIS. he didnt create it, n he for DAMN sho aint tha only person who rhymes that way. go to otha boardz n check it out. Yall dissin it like a buncha haters IMO. itz cool u write tha way u do. I aint dissin yall style. it all has itz own merit. so why tha FUK would yall be concerned wit mine or anyone elses?! i highlight my multis and use alotta metaphors...and? wha tha fuk does it matta to anybody else? i could jus as easily go back to an older rhymin style n spit like that, but this style i use now is WAY more creative to me, n suits me betta. yall should jus spit in tha way that suits you betta. sum of yall write yur verse in color. we gonna diss that next? geez. i got respect for rhymers on here who write in ALL different stylez. I-Bo who writes similar to me Timelock, Illicit, Tha7th, Minority, Logic n a ganga otha MCs. ALL those onez rhyme in a different style. true enough, i dont like when rhymers use multis n metaphors that dont make no fukin sense. but shit, itz all a process of gettin better. NONE of yall muhafuckaz STARTED out tight. you got betta wit time. so quit dissin, focus on YUR shit. n dont worry bout wha tha next man doin.

I feel that no doubt. But alot of people discriminate against other styles like they aren't as effective. That was the main point of what I was sayin' above but I got a lil carried away.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ToNe1904

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2002, 01:35:05 PM »

I feel that no doubt. But alot of people discriminate against other styles like they aren't as effective. That was the main point of what I was sayin' above but I got a lil carried away.

Thas coo. i mean, it aint really tha WAY u write...but tha content of wha yur sayin. If u highlight all yur shit, n u still aint sayin nuthin...well then it jus lookz stupid. n hopefully most of tha judges can see that. At tha same time, there are rhymers who battle n use NO creativity at all. n jus stick to that same stale uncreative shit. i luv tah see versatility. if u can write WELL in both stylez (ie I-Bo n Primo) or even in OTHA stylez, i give u MUCH respect.

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2002, 04:22:15 PM »
Ha, I love the way yall act like it's a science.  It must suck not having it god-given, I just rhyme off my dome, I don't check my 'multi's' and 'metas'.  Riddddiccculllouusssss.

ToNe1904

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2002, 09:49:15 PM »
Ha, I love the way yall act like it's a science.  It must suck not having it god-given, I just rhyme off my dome, I don't check my 'multi's' and 'metas'.  Riddddiccculllouusssss.

wow...u jus so much better then everyone else i guess huh?
Im sicka muhafuckaz dissin otha styles. chances are...because they cant spit that way themselves. itz cool tho, fukit...keep up wit tha hatin!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2002, 02:38:54 AM »
if anybody feels like my rhymes havy no sense, step up and tell me right now.... gimme an example

min0rity

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2002, 02:18:37 AM »

You know what... fuck you, man! First off, I never jocked maxi... he was spittin' some nice ish (even if it wasn't his) but I recognize different styles and I recognize talent. You are very talented but that verse was way below what you're capable of. I don't spit anything like maxi. Ready ANY of my battles and you'll see that. I may come with "big words" and some metas but mostly it's just hard punches. You're all right. You need "hardness" and quality rhymes, but you also need good vocab and metas to add depth to a rhyme.

LMAO!!! get maxi dick out of your ASS.....i've read your shit and you DON'T even have punchlines....nobody's saying that metaphors are bad or whatever.....metaphors are a PART of rhyming but a lot of newbies are using it in every fucking line and the thing is it doesn't even make any sense!!!! even i use metaphors sometimes but i'm just sick of motherfuckers hating on my shit just cuz it ain't like maxi pad's

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2002, 03:05:19 AM »
i agree with minority here, im not dissing anybody but when some people rate rhymes they rate like this:   he was cool cuz he had ill multis,  illicit lacked multis so i gotta give it to ...   i mean, if i dont use multis then jus rate the shit i write and the style i use.

peace, one love
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

ToNe1904

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2002, 09:55:04 AM »
i agree with minority here, im not dissing anybody but when some people rate rhymes they rate like this:   he was cool cuz he had ill multis,  illicit lacked multis so i gotta give it to ...   i mean, if i dont use multis then jus rate the shit i write and the style i use.

peace, one love

thas true sumtimes. Ive seen sum votes swing a certain way because of multis. I mean, if tha rhymes are equal to u in EVERY other way...n one lackz any multis....then id vote against it. but not vote against it SOLELY for that reason. thas stupid.

One thing is...versatility is key on here. I feel like all thiz HATIN goin on (no necessarily frum u cee) is gettin tiresome. wasnt nobody sayin SHIT until maxi disappeared. now all of a sudden writin a rhyme wit multis n metaphors is a BAD thing. lol. Everybody on here talkin shit...but was votin on HIM in his battles before. Rhymers like me and I-Bo been rhymin this way for a minute now...i cant speak for him but im pretty sure he didnt get this style frum Maxi eitha. Therez otha boardz where every single rhymer rapz this style. Everybody got different styles. Jus deal wit it yall. Id vote on rhymers like Timelock, Infinite, Illicit, Minority, M-Dogg....jus as easily as id vote on I-Bo, Deadsouljah, or anyone else who uses alotta multis n metas....dependz on tha rhyme. but whateva...keep hatin yall. itz kinda funny actually...

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2002, 01:23:41 PM »
thanx for the support homie...
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer