Author Topic: W T F ???????  (Read 810 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: W T F ???????
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2008, 08:39:06 PM »
LOL, NIK is such a hater because he thinks Bynum is some God & i heavily disagree with him.

when we had those "weekly dubcc parties", we all were sayin dumb shit in them & that was mine. there were plenty of other homo ones from others too as jokes, but if you guys look into the sports threads you will see NIK has no sense of humor, thats what happens to you when you have about 40,000 posts. ::)
ah, explained, its cool lol

i ain't 1 of them muthafuckas who cant joke around
i always joke bout shit like that

props, i remember you & Ocho, i think JB too were jokin around too lol.

but me thinking KNOWING that plenty of other big men in the NBA are better than Bynum & expressing that opinon, pushed NIK over the edge. i shoulda been more careful about what i say about Andrew "God" Bynum around NIK, it slipped my mind how he has no life & will search hours to get something (even if kidding) on me. i will be more careful in the sports section. :)

This has nothing to do with you or Bynum...if you were any other guy on this site and you said that, I'd STILL bring that quote up. It's too hilarious not to.

lol, im sure it doesn't. so you just happen to look through my posts for the hell of it, then open that thread, chose me out of about 10 others who made comments like that & make a post about me, not them & its not because you and me go back and forth in the sports section about Bynum? ::)

im not going to even lie, its pretty funny you brought that up...but like this was no big deal months ago when i said it lol.

touche...

Homie...I was reading through the old threads I missed. That's why i've bumped up a gang of threads from a few weeks back. trust me, I woulda brought it up regardless. :D

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2008, 08:34:43 PM »
LOL

thats dirrty......

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2008, 10:12:02 PM »
I see nothing wrong about that quote. It even falls under the G-Spot  description

Tha G-Spot
Hit Tha G-Spot! Kick back, drop jokes, share pr0n and chat about anything that doesn't belong elsewhere..
(Posts count 0 here)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2008, 10:27:03 PM »
the "sucker" (if male) is the homo, not the reciever. look at people who suck dick for crack, if the crack supplier gettin head gay?
I ain't got nothing against u dawg...u one of the good posters on here...but to answer your question...yes,a crack dealer gettin skull from another man is gay...even if he closes his eyes and pictures rihanna...dude is still gay...

lol Ali's fantasy...................

get some dome BITCH