Author Topic: W T F ???????  (Read 823 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: W T F ???????
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 01:49:20 PM »
Ha ha, nothing goes unnoticed on Dubcc. Will be patiently waiting for Chamili reply  ;D

lol i doubt hes gonna have a reply that can explain all that.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 02:31:05 PM »
LOL, NIK is such a hater because he thinks Bynum is some God & i heavily disagree with him.

when we had those "weekly dubcc parties", we all were sayin dumb shit in them & that was mine. there were plenty of other homo ones from others too as jokes, but if you guys look into the sports threads you will see NIK has no sense of humor, thats what happens to you when you have about 40,000 posts. ::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 02:33:20 PM »

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2008, 02:38:23 PM »
LOL, NIK is such a hater because he thinks Bynum is some God & i heavily disagree with him.

when we had those "weekly dubcc parties", we all were sayin dumb shit in them & that was mine. there were plenty of other homo ones from others too as jokes, but if you guys look into the sports threads you will see NIK has no sense of humor, thats what happens to you when you have about 40,000 posts. ::)
ah, explained, its cool lol

i ain't 1 of them muthafuckas who cant joke around
i always joke bout shit like that
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2008, 02:40:14 PM »

so you niggaz be showing up to these weekly dub parties and be joking about doing homo shit to each other? when and where's the next party?

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 02:44:58 PM »

so you niggaz be showing up to these weekly dub parties and be joking about doing homo shit to each other? when and where's the next party?
its in the g-spot...

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 02:45:57 PM »

its in the g-spot...

nah son, i gota feeling these niggaz aint into pussy.

penenstamp

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2008, 02:48:08 PM »
RHustle is a homosexual too. Maybe you two can hook up together :-*

'EclipZe

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2008, 02:50:19 PM »
don't come to the netherlands tho, we already got enough of em in amsterdam ;)

penenstamp

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2008, 02:51:59 PM »
don't come to the netherlands tho, we already got enough of em in amsterdam ;)

Not only here. 10% of all human beings is gay.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2008, 02:53:42 PM »
^lol, na theres strippers there.

i mean i dont know if you have ever been drunk, i doubt it. ::)

but you dont really know whats goin on, i was "e-drunk" (lmao) at that party and it clearly said i only got two blow-jobs and one of them wasn't from a girl.

if some of you actual homos think about men giving blowjobs, do ya thing...but how do you know i didnt get it from EBK's (host of the parties) dog? :P

also, if any of you watch South Park, you would know that the "sucker" (if male) is the homo, not the reciever. look at people who suck dick for crack, if the crack supplier gettin head gay?

but you want something against me, all i gotta say is thats cool & im happy to have a fan club. NIK, being leader of course searching all my posts, that are months old. 8)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2008, 03:00:26 PM »
the "sucker" (if male) is the homo, not the reciever. look at people who suck dick for crack, if the crack supplier gettin head gay?
I ain't got nothing against u dawg...u one of the good posters on here...but to answer your question...yes,a crack dealer gettin skull from another man is gay...even if he closes his eyes and pictures rihanna...dude is still gay...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2008, 03:01:12 PM »

props, i remember you & Ocho, i think JB too were jokin around too lol.

but me thinking KNOWING that plenty of other big men in the NBA are better than Bynum & expressing that opinon, pushed NIK over the edge. i shoulda been more careful about what i say about Andrew "God" Bynum around NIK, it slipped my mind how he has no life & will search hours to get something (even if kidding) on me. i will be more careful in the sports section. :)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2008, 03:02:13 PM »
the "sucker" (if male) is the homo, not the reciever. look at people who suck dick for crack, if the crack supplier gettin head gay?
I ain't got nothing against u dawg...u one of the good posters on here...but to answer your question...yes,a crack dealer gettin skull from another man is gay...even if he closes his eyes and pictures rihanna...dude is still gay...

lol, same to you homie.

actually i guess your right, LOL! but if you watch the South Park episode about it, you'll understand lol.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2008, 03:15:01 PM »
wtf fam, why is every thread bout homosexuals turning into a thread about Lakers and some fagot named nick, WTF fam?