Author Topic: W T F ???????  (Read 825 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: W T F ???????
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2008, 03:15:11 PM »
so i dont get it, it was a typo or it really happened?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2008, 03:17:12 PM »
the "sucker" (if male) is the homo, not the reciever. look at people who suck dick for crack, if the crack supplier gettin head gay?
I ain't got nothing against u dawg...u one of the good posters on here...but to answer your question...yes,a crack dealer gettin skull from another man is gay...even if he closes his eyes and pictures rihanna...dude is still gay...

lol, same to you homie.

actually i guess your right, LOL! but if you watch the South Park episode about it, you'll understand lol.
thats a funny ass episode...def. in my top 10... 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2008, 03:35:28 PM »
so i dont get it, it was a typo or it really happened?

lol, there was a thread in Tha G-Spot "dubcc weekly party". we "partied it up", people put up pics & vids of strippers, pics of beer, all that good fun lol.

the next day (monday i believe) some of us were just jokin around like i recall somebody sayin "i woke up with a guy in my bed" (shit like that). so then i said this imfamous line & some people are blowing it out of proportion (no pun intended ;D).

it was a joke, it wasn't meant to be takin literal as some people have lol.

wtf fam, why is every thread bout homosexuals turning into a thread about Lakers and some fagot named nick, WTF fam?

NIK is the creater of this thread, him & i go back & forth in the sports section about Andrew Bynum. he says he is the best in the world, i say hes average with potential. thats apperently not good enough for Now_I_Know (NIK), so he just found that post & made it sound like i was serious lol.

he coulda got a few people from that thread, but he chose me, because he needs the attention & to make people believe he is "funny" ,plus he hates me among all others from that thread lol.

the "sucker" (if male) is the homo, not the reciever. look at people who suck dick for crack, if the crack supplier gettin head gay?
I ain't got nothing against u dawg...u one of the good posters on here...but to answer your question...yes,a crack dealer gettin skull from another man is gay...even if he closes his eyes and pictures rihanna...dude is still gay...

lol, same to you homie.

actually i guess your right, LOL! but if you watch the South Park episode about it, you'll understand lol.
thats a funny ass episode...def. in my top 10... 8)

same here! 8)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2008, 03:40:59 PM »
oh shit, now i know

Floydness

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2008, 04:59:26 PM »
say it ain't so homie...say it ain't so... ???

I would rather stick my dick in acid...

lmao..classic :banana_trippin:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2008, 05:13:51 PM »
LOL, NIK is such a hater because he thinks Bynum is some God & i heavily disagree with him.

when we had those "weekly dubcc parties", we all were sayin dumb shit in them & that was mine. there were plenty of other homo ones from others too as jokes, but if you guys look into the sports threads you will see NIK has no sense of humor, thats what happens to you when you have about 40,000 posts. ::)

WTF? Why are you getting your feelings hurt over how I rank Bynum as a player??...this thead has nothing to do with that. i just saw something extremely funny/sketchy and decided I'd make a classic WCC thread about it for the joy of the people. no hard feelings (<and don't take that the wrong way, please).

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2008, 05:18:25 PM »

also, if any of you watch South Park, you would know that the "sucker" (if male) is the homo, not the reciever.

LMAO! What a fag.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2008, 05:19:41 PM »
LOL, NIK is such a hater because he thinks Bynum is some God & i heavily disagree with him.

when we had those "weekly dubcc parties", we all were sayin dumb shit in them & that was mine. there were plenty of other homo ones from others too as jokes, but if you guys look into the sports threads you will see NIK has no sense of humor, thats what happens to you when you have about 40,000 posts. ::)
ah, explained, its cool lol

i ain't 1 of them muthafuckas who cant joke around
i always joke bout shit like that

props, i remember you & Ocho, i think JB too were jokin around too lol.

but me thinking KNOWING that plenty of other big men in the NBA are better than Bynum & expressing that opinon, pushed NIK over the edge. i shoulda been more careful about what i say about Andrew "God" Bynum around NIK, it slipped my mind how he has no life & will search hours to get something (even if kidding) on me. i will be more careful in the sports section. :)

This has nothing to do with you or Bynum...if you were any other guy on this site and you said that, I'd STILL bring that quote up. It's too hilarious not to.

OchoCinco

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2008, 06:05:32 PM »
it was just jokes. i dont see what everyone is trippin about..took the quote outta context. post a link to tha thread so ppl can see waht was goin on

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2008, 06:06:56 PM »
it was just jokes. i dont see what everyone is trippin about..took the quote outta context. post a link to tha thread so ppl can see waht was goin on

when you click a quote, it takes you to the thread. either way, that's a very "odd" think to joke about, to say the least...don't you think?

OchoCinco

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2008, 06:10:21 PM »

when you click a quote, it takes you to the thread. either way, that's a very "odd" think to joke about, to say the least...don't you think?

dope never knew that shit. if u were invited to the party you would know. nah but foreal read some of the other ones, the whole thread was filled with dumb shit like that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2008, 06:14:48 PM »

dope never knew that shit. if u were invited to the party you would know. nah but foreal read some of the other ones, the whole thread was filled with dumb shit like that.

yea, i actually read the whole thread...that's how i found it.

OchoCinco

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2008, 06:18:56 PM »
ye cause i mean wehn i came into this thread i was like wtf is cham doing. then when i seen it was from taht thread i knew what was goin on.

Johnny B

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2008, 06:32:17 PM »
lol at these "parties."

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2008, 06:35:15 PM »

ah, explained, its cool lol

i ain't 1 of them muthafuckas who cant joke around
i always joke bout shit like that

props, i remember you & Ocho, i think JB too were jokin around too lol.

but me thinking KNOWING that plenty of other big men in the NBA are better than Bynum & expressing that opinon, pushed NIK over the edge. i shoulda been more careful about what i say about Andrew "God" Bynum around NIK, it slipped my mind how he has no life & will search hours to get something (even if kidding) on me. i will be more careful in the sports section. :)

This has nothing to do with you or Bynum...if you were any other guy on this site and you said that, I'd STILL bring that quote up. It's too hilarious not to.

lol, im sure it doesn't. so you just happen to look through my posts for the hell of it, then open that thread, chose me out of about 10 others who made comments like that & make a post about me, not them & its not because you and me go back and forth in the sports section about Bynum? ::)

im not going to even lie, its pretty funny you brought that up...but like this was no big deal months ago when i said it lol.

touche...