Author Topic: since i'm on a 50 cent power of the dollar kick...here is my collection *pics*  (Read 1055 times)

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i havent seen another thug love cd single for a long time..their is some of the vinyl on ebay but no cds, anybody know if its rare? the 5 track ep seems to be going high also. here is the pics

Shot with EX-Z1050 at 2008-11-19

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
that power of a dollars bootleg, isnt it? as far as I know the label didn't actually print up the full version

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that power of a dollars bootleg, isnt it? as far as I know the label didn't actually print up the full version

yeah its a bootleg of the full album but its done right, cd quality wav & the artwork is on point it looks like a offical album...got it off ebay for around $20, well worth it

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I hate to ask but is there anyway you could possibly up that 'Rowdy, Rowdy' tune i been looking for that for sooooooooooooo long lol, would be massively appreciated

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah i'll hook it up when i get home

KURUPTION-81

i have the one in the top right in ya first pic.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i have the one in the top right in ya first pic.

does yours have a hole punch in the upc code?...i read somewhere that was the only way it was released

Efrain

I have the original Mix of that album that was pressed up by Columbia for internal review only, an ex A&R put it up for auction on Ebay years ago. It's the 18track version with "get out the club," and "be a gentleman"  and different beats for "gun runner" and "ghetto Q'ran" and a completely different into.   

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I have the original Mix of that album that was pressed up by Columbia for internal review only, an ex A&R put it up for auction on Ebay years ago. It's the 18track version with "get out the club," and "be a gentleman"  and different beats for "gun runner" and "ghetto Q'ran" and a completely different into.   

do you want to sell it?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I hate to ask but is there anyway you could possibly up that 'Rowdy, Rowdy' tune i been looking for that for sooooooooooooo long lol, would be massively appreciated

here you go 320kbps
http://www.zshare.net/audio/51578103bc498c47/

Invincible

here you go 320kbps

Props.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love

Can you upload the gun runner and ghetto quran?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Can you upload the gun runner and ghetto quran?

and the intro

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!

here you go 320kbps

Props!

• Muthafuckin' Don!

here you go 320kbps

Props.

i know your like me & like the instrumentals also so here it is

rowdy rowdy instrumental 320kbps
http://www.zshare.net/audio/51625742f6e9b377/
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 07:31:58 PM by bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement »