Author Topic: Lion vs. Tiger  (Read 583 times)

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
Re: Lion vs. Tiger
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2008, 08:02:58 PM »
i think a bear would fuck them both up lol.

ofc....no predator can beat the grizzly...simply bcuz it has adapted to fight and steal due to the fact that they are shitty ass hunters lol

but their bone density is amazing and their claws alone can get over 6 inches while the biggest cats get 3inch long teeth

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2008, 08:03:41 PM »
^oh, shit...daygostylz gettin done dirtay! :laugh:

lol

SMOKE ME OUT!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2008, 08:05:27 PM »
master peezy in the bleezy as soon as you touch down from d-ceezy. 8)

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2008, 08:09:51 PM »
master peezy in the bleezy as soon as you touch down from d-ceezy. 8)

lolLOL

HANDLE IT NOW..!!!

SHOULD I DRIVE CROSS COUNTRY?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2008, 08:12:31 PM »
Do it macroscule. 8)

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2008, 08:17:01 PM »
Do it macroscule. 8)

lol if i get my moms car, ima drive it across country.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2008, 08:17:33 PM »
^your mama would slap you

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2008, 08:18:37 PM »
^your mama would slap you

MATRIX THAT SHIT

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2008, 10:24:49 AM »
tigers own lions, i thought yall knew

not necessarily true...while the tiger is bigger, the lion has better hunting skills and has a stronger upper body.

i ment own as in, a 1 on 1 fight the tiger always wins

again, that's not true...sometimes the lion wins, sometimes the tiger wins. it all depends on the circumstances.

dude, youre just arguin to argue lol. True, anythng can happen. But most animal experts always agree that on average...a full grown Tiger will defeat a full grown Lion in a one on one confrontation.  Its true what u said about the hunting skills of a Lion, but in a one on one fight...the Tiger is much more accustomed to one on one encounters then the Lion is, seeing as how they hunt in packs.

jsut some random knownlegde to u guys.

very randon. See, the words i posted arent just from my own thoughts...they are from animal websites. Most of what people think about Lions being the "king of the jungle" are myths. But some people are so in love with lions (lol) that they wont believe the facts.  Its a hard subject to judge because conflicts between lions and tigers are not often documented. But all the physical aspects of the two cats suggests that tigers have a decided advantage over a lion. Not just phyisically, but in their habits aswell as they are more accustomed to fighting in one on one situations.

lol, ur talking to a soon to be zoologist....i know my shit...now if u do ur research..ull see that there was a guy who had over 60+ fights between bengals and lions....he said that the lion would win on avg but he had 1 bengal that couldnt be beaten....im guessing it was a 650+ bengal...which would make it much larger than ne healthy lion ur gonna find.he said that the lions would win the majority..thats 1st hand knownlegde from a man who recorded all his fights on document.Also all these cats were str8 from the wild or self raised in wild-like conditions..

Yet again may i state that pound for pound a lion is stronger in the upper body while the tiger is stronger in the hind legs...the hind legs only come into effect when the cat is on his back as a defense move.

learn ur shit.

btw...i dont give opinions , i give facts and educated guesses.

let me also add that a full grown bengal is bigger on the avg than a full grown lion. Hence the reason i said pound-for-pound.

hahah 1more thing, lion doesnt live in the jungle....tiger does, yet hes not the king? gorrillas see's a tiger, stands up, lil stare down and then the tiger bounces....a lion on the other hand would confront the gorilla. ( i know there reasons for this, due to the fact that tigers are solitary like 99% of cats, so that they will only pick a fight usually knowning they are gonna win.On the other hand, lions has his bitches working for him so he can get injured and most likely still survive.)

once again, the words i typed were not just my own words. You being a "soon to be zoologist (lol)" means shit, because you arent arguing against MY points....youre arguing against other experts points.  If I were a "soon to be doctor" arguing against someone who wasnt a doctor, but they were using points from already established doctors in their argument....my "soon to be knowledge" would not outweigh the esablished doctors knowledge, no matter who its being repeated through.  You can go on and on with your theories, and i could go on and on with counter arguments from myself or other animal experts and it will go nowhere. Most of what Ive read estimates that a full grown tiger will win in a fight against a full grown lion almost 80% of the time, and even if it were pound for pound, due to the fighting skills/techniques of a tiger and the tendency to be involved in more one on one confrotations then lions, it would be closer to a 70/30 split. These are theories ive read from other experts. I know youre a "soon to be zoologist", but i believe them over you. Sorry.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2008, 12:32:28 PM »

not necessarily true...while the tiger is bigger, the lion has better hunting skills and has a stronger upper body.

again, that's not true...sometimes the lion wins, sometimes the tiger wins. it all depends on the circumstances.

dude, youre just arguin to argue lol. True, anythng can happen. But most animal experts always agree that on average...a full grown Tiger will defeat a full grown Lion in a one on one confrontation.  Its true what u said about the hunting skills of a Lion, but in a one on one fight...the Tiger is much more accustomed to one on one encounters then the Lion is, seeing as how they hunt in packs.

very randon. See, the words i posted arent just from my own thoughts...they are from animal websites. Most of what people think about Lions being the "king of the jungle" are myths. But some people are so in love with lions (lol) that they wont believe the facts.  Its a hard subject to judge because conflicts between lions and tigers are not often documented. But all the physical aspects of the two cats suggests that tigers have a decided advantage over a lion. Not just phyisically, but in their habits aswell as they are more accustomed to fighting in one on one situations.

lol, ur talking to a soon to be zoologist....i know my shit...now if u do ur research..ull see that there was a guy who had over 60+ fights between bengals and lions....he said that the lion would win on avg but he had 1 bengal that couldnt be beaten....im guessing it was a 650+ bengal...which would make it much larger than ne healthy lion ur gonna find.he said that the lions would win the majority..thats 1st hand knownlegde from a man who recorded all his fights on document.Also all these cats were str8 from the wild or self raised in wild-like conditions..

Yet again may i state that pound for pound a lion is stronger in the upper body while the tiger is stronger in the hind legs...the hind legs only come into effect when the cat is on his back as a defense move.

learn ur shit.

let me also add that a full grown bengal is bigger on the avg than a full grown lion. Hence the reason i said pound-for-pound.

hahah 1more thing, lion doesnt live in the jungle....tiger does, yet hes not the king? gorrillas see's a tiger, stands up, lil stare down and then the tiger bounces....a lion on the other hand would confront the gorilla. ( i know there reasons for this, due to the fact that tigers are solitary like 99% of cats, so that they will only pick a fight usually knowning they are gonna win.On the other hand, lions has his bitches working for him so he can get injured and most likely still survive.)

once again, the words i typed were not just my own words. You being a "soon to be zoologist (lol)" means shit, because you arent arguing against MY points....youre arguing against other experts points.  If I were a "soon to be doctor" arguing against someone who wasnt a doctor, but they were using points from already established doctors in their argument....my "soon to be knowledge" would not outweigh the esablished doctors knowledge, no matter who its being repeated through.  You can go on and on with your theories, and i could go on and on with counter arguments from myself or other animal experts and it will go nowhere. Most of what Ive read estimates that a full grown tiger will win in a fight against a full grown lion almost 80% of the time, and even if it were pound for pound, due to the fighting skills/techniques of a tiger and the tendency to be involved in more one on one confrotations then lions, it would be closer to a 70/30 split. These are theories ive read from other experts. I know youre a "soon to be zoologist", but i believe them over you. Sorry.

are you reading what he said? somebody had documented over 60 fights between lions and tigers and said the lion was the victor in most cases...how can you argue that?

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2008, 12:37:39 PM »
lmao the tiger wants to fuck the lion  ;D

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2008, 06:07:38 PM »

learn ur shit.

Lol, when i said i was a soon to be zoologist, i was tring to show u that im not speaking out of my ass.those experts who say tigers will win have not actually put it to the test bcuz ofc they feel like thats animal abuse.but the ppl who did mentioned that the lion was always the braver and more effiecent fighter.Unlike tigers, lions have 2 ways to kill...( throat ofc and another is putting their mouth over their victims to keep them from breathing ).Tiger only kills by biting the neck.Now with that being said.....with the lions mane it will make it much more difficult to get an accurate bite, bcuz if he misses the throat its done for him.Also, unlike tigers ...lions know that their stamina is low and that they must use their energy wisely in a fight...tigers ( bengals ) just go all out while the lion would hold his ground and conserve his energy....not saying lions dont go all out either just saying that the avg lion is a much smarter fighter...

also the look what i said...i said that there was some1 who did this shit and tested it and he said that the lion won most of the time and has all that shit documented.....he did say that he had 1 bengal tiger that was undeafeted but like i said earlier, im guessing it was a huge bengal.
Too show u that experts are not always right due to the fact that they dont believe in testing these kind of things bcuz of the cruelity in it, they believed til recently yhat polar bears would rape grizzly...but then they actaully saw a fight with a grizzly and polar bear and the grizzly Dominated changing their theory that polars bear are victorious.

let me know what u think haha

i love debating....just hope u dont take this too seriously ahha

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2008, 10:33:27 PM »

learn ur shit.

Lol, when i said i was a soon to be zoologist, i was tring to show u that im not speaking out of my ass.those experts who say tigers will win have not actually put it to the test bcuz ofc they feel like thats animal abuse.but the ppl who did mentioned that the lion was always the braver and more effiecent fighter.Unlike tigers, lions have 2 ways to kill...( throat ofc and another is putting their mouth over their victims to keep them from breathing ).Tiger only kills by biting the neck.Now with that being said.....with the lions mane it will make it much more difficult to get an accurate bite, bcuz if he misses the throat its done for him.Also, unlike tigers ...lions know that their stamina is low and that they must use their energy wisely in a fight...tigers ( bengals ) just go all out while the lion would hold his ground and conserve his energy....not saying lions dont go all out either just saying that the avg lion is a much smarter fighter...

also the look what i said...i said that there was some1 who did this shit and tested it and he said that the lion won most of the time and has all that shit documented.....he did say that he had 1 bengal tiger that was undeafeted but like i said earlier, im guessing it was a huge bengal.
Too show u that experts are not always right due to the fact that they dont believe in testing these kind of things bcuz of the cruelity in it, they believed til recently yhat polar bears would rape grizzly...but then they actaully saw a fight with a grizzly and polar bear and the grizzly Dominated changing their theory that polars bear are victorious.

What was the guys name who did the study? Just curious as i can control the result of any study i do.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2008, 10:36:31 PM »

learn ur shit.

What was the guys name who did the study? Just curious as i can control the result of any study i do.

i would have to wait til i got back home and check my book marks....pretty sure its book marked on my comp at home..

doggy...u know who i am?

ITS MARLEY!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2008, 05:47:35 PM »
^That ain't Doggy...LOL. Doggy's name is "doggystlin" on here.