Author Topic: DEATH ROW RECORDS - THE MEDIA FILES VOL. 1 [DVD & CD]  (Read 2343 times)

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DEATH ROW RECORDS - THE MEDIA FILES VOL. 1 [DVD & CD]
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2008, 01:28:01 PM »
I'm considering buying this, the audio quality on that sampler is excellent. It sounds like that Head Doctor isn't quite CD quality though, which is unfortunate. There's defiantly some saturation but I could probably fix that. Can you shoot me a PM for ordering info?

BTW, you were the original source of that 220 album? Did you ever hear the remasters I did? I gave them to someone who released the album with tags on it a while back.. they loved them. Anyways, they came out beautifully. I'm not sure if I posted them here (not the 1st ones) but it's night and day difference.     

i remember your remasters.they were nice, you did the nate dogg ones aswell i think

soopa-man

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2008, 12:20:43 AM »
damn im really interestein hearing the original Head Doctor it sounds pimp as hell on the DvD...when this shit gonna be upor grabs

Al Bundy

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2008, 12:22:49 AM »
damn im really interestein hearing the original Head Doctor it sounds pimp as hell on the DvD...when this shit gonna be upor grabs

i used to have a copy of the clean version in pretty good quality. it's nothing that great

soopa-man

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2008, 12:12:46 PM »
^^^yeah i think i heard that version, but that track is dope its a shame it aint in good quality if u have time post it but thats pretty much the only track im interested in with this project

penenstamp

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2008, 01:08:38 PM »
did someone buy this yet? and if so, why havent i seen a link for this rip off project yet? :p

MarshColin

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2008, 04:11:23 PM »

i used to have a copy of the clean version in pretty good quality. it's nothing that great

I leaked that shit waaaaaay back in the day. My homie Rick had recorded it off the radio or some shit around 96 and ripped it from a cassette and sent me the mp3 around the year 2000. I personally prefer the version with Swoop G. The updated beat sounds way better. The OG beat was boring and lacked substance. Also, I was looking at the asset inventory list for the sale of Death Row and the og Head Doctor dat tapes are in there.

Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2008, 04:26:59 PM »

I leaked that shit waaaaaay back in the day. My homie Rick had recorded it off the radio or some shit around 96 and ripped it from a cassette and sent me the mp3 around the year 2000. I personally prefer the version with Swoop G. The updated beat sounds way better. The OG beat was boring and lacked substance. Also, I was looking at the asset inventory list for the sale of Death Row and the og Head Doctor dat tapes are in there.

really? i got it from thavaults from ogsuesone a couple years back when i used to give a shit about deathrow lol

MarshColin

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2008, 09:06:21 PM »
Ya I used to be big in the scene too back in the day. Me and Sues were always cool and he was one of the people I gave it to. This was a long time before that vaults site though haha. I feel old.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2008, 10:00:45 AM »
Ya I used to be big in the scene too back in the day. Me and Sues were always cool and he was one of the people I gave it to. This was a long time before that vaults site though haha. I feel old.

so long ago now.i feel old aswell.

~Lucien~

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2008, 10:13:48 AM »
lol