Author Topic: Eminem's Relapse: Swizz Beatz Talks About 'Stan part 2',Collabo With 50 and Dre  (Read 908 times)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
i hope this album is better than his last couple efforts.

jeromechickenbone

Bring back the Bass Bros.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
how could a track with 50, em and dre turn out to be completely wack? i think that's quite a tough one but the answer is right here - if swizz beatz was involved/produced it :laugh:

Actually its been done before! :o The joint with them 3 called 'encore' i think which dre did was terrible. I could not believe dre made such a terrible beat!

pz!

wait, let me guess; Mike Elizondo was involved  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  ;D

Fucks knows if Mike elizondo was involved!! Mikes made some nice shit as co producer with dre in fairness to the dude but he def aint his best co producer imo  but i still dont see what the point of your comment was...am i missing something!?!? ;D

hehe, my comment was ironic  ;) :laugh:

you see, some posters ( not sure if that includes you) said that Dre should hook up with Mike again, so when you said that the beat of encore was terrible i had to make a joke about it  :laugh:  ;)

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
Theres already a STAN part 2 called U DIDNT CARE.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
how could a track with 50, em and dre turn out to be completely wack? i think that's quite a tough one but the answer is right here - if swizz beatz was involved/produced it :laugh:

Actually its been done before! :o The joint with them 3 called 'encore' i think which dre did was terrible. I could not believe dre made such a terrible beat!

pz!

wait, let me guess; Mike Elizondo was involved  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  ;D

Fucks knows if Mike elizondo was involved!! Mikes made some nice shit as co producer with dre in fairness to the dude but he def aint his best co producer imo  but i still dont see what the point of your comment was...am i missing something!?!? ;D

hehe, my comment was ironic  ;) :laugh:

you see, some posters ( not sure if that includes you) said that Dre should hook up with Mike again, so when you said that the beat of encore was terrible i had to make a joke about it  :laugh:  ;)

I would like to see dre hook back up with mel-man and original team and get some new talent in and see what they can cook up together with bringing the best from the old back and seeing what the new can inspire them to do. As for Mike, i did not even know he had left the team let alone bring him back...dang

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the best track on encore was easily 'never enough' produced by dre, feauturing 50 and NATE DOGG 8)

No fuckin' doubt about it.

Bring back the Bass Bros.

Exactly