Author Topic: Ban Elano for once and for all. Please?  (Read 1170 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Ban Elano for once and for all. Please?
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2008, 07:46:01 AM »
must be a coincidence that nobody really dissed me until you insulted me in Antonio's thread. Go away little boy

another topic Elano ruined with his hatin agenda.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=200690.0

« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 07:49:31 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2008, 07:48:57 AM »
elano's alright...i dont talk to him much but he contributes evern though he might not post sources(but im not a net nerd so i gives a fuck lol)...dunno seems a bit homo to try gettin him banned for dissing somebody else

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2008, 07:54:21 AM »
elano's alright...i dont talk to him much but he contributes evern though he might not post sources(but im not a net nerd so i gives a fuck lol)...dunno seems a bit homo to try gettin him banned for dissing somebody else

are you serious? I don't give a fuck about dissing, but he ruins nearly every thread and insults people. Just check the threads

He also disses yishay, KDub, and  Antonio whenever he spots them

another funny Elano comment   http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=201046.0
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 08:10:12 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Elano

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2008, 07:54:25 AM »
must be a coincidence that nobody really dissed me until you insulted me in Antonio's thread. Go away little boy
i've just dissed you 2 times between yesterday and today.
but,HEY,you don't care  ::)  :D
and LMAO.....you're 21 and you call me little boy ?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Elano

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2008, 07:56:32 AM »
dunno seems a bit homo to try gettin him banned for dissing somebody else

yeah,just a little bit   :D

anyway,its good to see a regular dude like you in this place full of haters  ;) 8)

Elano

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2008, 07:58:01 AM »

are you serious? I don't give a fuck about dissing, but he ruins nearly every thread and insults people. Just check the threads

ok but don't cry lödes arschloch

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2008, 07:59:04 AM »
yeah and I'm Jesus :D You can say what you want, it's clear you did it. When it satisfies you go on :-* You need to grow up man

Yeah I'm 21, and you are? Do you have to hide your age?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 08:08:00 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Elano

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2008, 08:01:37 AM »
yeah and I'm Jesus :D

Yeah I'm 21, and you are?

the fucker that  :monkey_piss: on you whenever i want  :loser:

Elano

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2008, 08:03:15 AM »
yeah and I'm Jesus :D You can say what you want, it's clear you did it. When it satisfies you go on :-* You need to grow up man
IDIOT,i've already said that i did it (2 times),you are fuckin dumb  :laugh:

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2008, 08:13:39 AM »

get a life Elano, and a therapy would be good too. I think you're obsessed. Do you insult people @ the internet because they would beat you up in Real Life?

Elano

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2008, 08:19:35 AM »

get a life Elano, and a therapy would be good too. I think you're obsessed. Do you insult people @ the internet because they would beat you up in Real Life?

LMAO.
You are beggin and cryin for a ban  :D who's obsessed ?  ::)  :loser:

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2008, 08:28:46 AM »
like even now this comes across as two ppl arguin

i say elanos a decent poster because he posts up football and gang related articles...i cant vouch for his personality but i give a fuck if he diss other members and they diss him back...thats the internet for you

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2008, 08:35:09 AM »

'EclipZe

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2008, 08:35:32 AM »
he brings on good topics tho, even though he can be irritating some times I can live with it lol.

Elano

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2008, 08:36:07 AM »
like even now this comes across as two ppl arguin

i say elanos a decent poster because he posts up football and gang related articles...i cant vouch for his personality but i give a fuck if he diss other members and they diss him back...thats the internet for you

90% of my posts are music related.....