Author Topic: Yukmouth vs The Game  (Read 830 times)

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
Re: Yukmouth vs The Game
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2008, 11:47:53 PM »
Yuk murder game on his own shit 4real.......game was dissing everyone at one point trying to get fame the shady way and diss a west koast heavyweight and started to throw blows and yuk kame wit fire and murder dude twice and game just quit.....thats the story behind the beef......YUK>game any day of the year .....game is the lil wayne of the west making us look stupid sometimes 4real

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

Mietek23

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2008, 11:58:00 PM »
Yuk = hardest nigga on the West Coast

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2008, 06:34:05 AM »
Game got owned by Yuk, he didn't stand a chance.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2008, 10:29:43 AM »
Yuk Killt Game!!  8) Simple!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2008, 10:32:10 AM »
yuk won the beef but game wasnt as good as he was then, but hes a better rapper so he might be able to take em out!

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2008, 03:09:01 PM »

cosign

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2008, 06:28:05 PM »
yuk won the beef but game wasnt as good as he was then, but hes a better rapper so he might be able to take em out!

8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2008, 06:57:01 PM »
yuk killed all of g-unit not just game. that track he aint a thug he kills 50 and is hard as fuck too. also that track stunt 211 he killsss g-unit. if u want any of them let me know and ill up them.

did yall know that dude bang em smurf was one of the original members of g-unit? he was the first to be kickd out. thats how the g-unit beef started. smurf started runnin with yuk and yuk had his back. so they just went off on all them g-unit fools.

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2008, 08:17:12 PM »
yeah that "that nigga need a hug" shit yuk did about 50 cent is hilarious-the whiny voice "i got shot nine times, THAT NIGGA NEED A HUG" classic diss shit

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sifo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2008, 01:36:52 AM »
¨
you gotta be kidding me

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2008, 03:19:01 AM »
Yuk ripped Game on that Fabo beat. But Game murdered Yuk on his disses and it was funyn as fuck when Game dissed Yuk on that collabo.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2008, 08:48:45 AM »
i kinda recall that beef.. people were overrating games disses and game would make interviews and lil kids would get hyped up like playing theory fighter and making up shit like the games a real gangsta he'd beat tha fuck out of yuk, yuk is this yuk is that yuk is only 5'5 fuck that midget bla bla haha making up shit to defend there artist...

hardcore game fans are bi polar.. we all know that now

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2008, 12:24:57 PM »
i kinda recall that beef.. people were overrating games disses and game would make interviews and lil kids would get hyped up like playing theory fighter and making up shit like the games a real gangsta he'd beat tha fuck out of yuk, yuk is this yuk is that yuk is only 5'5 fuck that midget bla bla haha making up shit to defend there artist...

hardcore game fans are bi polar.. we all know that now

hardcore game fans are fucking idiots....almost as big of idiots as lil wayne fans

AllianceWest

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2008, 01:34:49 PM »
Yukmouth Shitted on Game on Wax, but he didnt Kill Games Career....

And Game surely went in with I got Mil on It, thats why Yuk went in with Breathe, that shit was hard, thou, what people dont know is that reason why Game went after Yuk on that Peace sing is becoz Speedy told him, After that, Yuk went on the internet talking about Billboard and How he was at Jimmys Video shoot and Game was there, and it was a lie and Speedy got mad at the fact that Yuk was using Speedy on that level and he asked Game to go at him again.

Thats why Game said that he was on the internet talking shit.

And other thing, Yuk was calling Game and internet thug, it was funny becoz when Fase was dissing Game, he said that Game didnt know shit about internet and he had the blackwallstreet.com website started and There was even a Pic of Fase with a laptop and Game at the back..

If anything, Game was the least of an internet thug, he didnt even get the web shit started. Plus Tongue ring and Stripper shit was never confirmed and most prob was a lie.

But yeah, Yuk shitted on Game with Breath, But he got lucky it was 2004, if He went at Game now, damn homie, Game would come back with ether.

Thou, Game is not that reckless now and Yuk said that he would work with Game, and Its 2008, i dont see them Dissing each other, i rather see them Working togther, if Game could Sqush with IRV and Ja, Buck and Joe Budden, he surely can sqush it with Yukmouth.

Yukmouth and Game are my fav rapper on the west, However Game is much more versetile now,Just listen to  that Joe Budden shit or Bone thugs shit he was on, He can Murda shit hard.