Author Topic: Yukmouth vs The Game  (Read 828 times)

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
Yukmouth vs The Game
« on: November 20, 2008, 07:50:48 PM »
I havin a disagreement with someone the other day bout this issue I think Yukmouth SHITTED on Game on the first diss over the YB beat speaking of dat I don't think Game even came back wit anything for dat then Yuk came wit a 2'nd diss Breath and made a lil video for it. Then Game did a bitch move and Dissed Yuk on a track dat was supposed to be a truce. I know it's old and dead now but what y'all think who won and who got the best of who. I say Yukmouth hands down

And I'am a Game Fan so don't think i'm hatin on Game.

J2K

Re: Yukmouth vs The Game
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 08:15:36 PM »
IMO Yukmouth won that beef.

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 08:19:50 PM »
I havin a disagreement with someone the other day bout this issue I think Yukmouth SHITTED on Game on the first diss over the YB beat speaking of dat I don't think Game even came back wit anything for dat then Yuk came wit a 2'nd diss Breath and made a lil video for it. Then Game did a bitch move and Dissed Yuk on a track dat was supposed to be a truce. I know it's old and dead now but what y'all think who won and who got the best of who. I say Yukmouth hands down

this is one of the reasons i dont like game. imo that second yuk diss was the hardest fucking song ever. that shit gets me so fuckin pumped. yuk definitely trashed game easily. yuk is one of my favorite artists just because he keeps it 100 on everything and hes got one of the hardest voices in the game. (also the sickest rap name ever!)

thisoneguy360

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 08:30:05 PM »
I like Game more than Yukmouth but Yuk definitely won. Game's diss wasn't bad but Yukmouth absolutely destroyed him on "Game Ova".

"Ya internet thug, the war ain't endin with Yuk til I put some hollow tips in ya mug, why diss now you wasn't talkin shit at the club, that's cute he tryin to prove to 50 cent he a thug aww"
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 08:48:28 PM by 360 »

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 08:44:26 PM »
dont even get me starred on this YUK KILLED game

yukmouth-------> game

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 08:49:15 PM »

yukmouth-------> game

yaddddddddddddddddddddaimean?

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 08:49:30 PM »
yukmouth has been spittin hard since 94....real west coast mc.....now on a simple level...yukmouth won...bkuz he dont have a bitch ass butterfly teardrop tattoo underneath his eye........yuk aint been a male stripper either....strike 2....and even more...he s just a better rapper than jayceon is....thats y he roasted that nigga.....game stans r just very loyal....they cry under their shirtless game posters...whenever someone thinks he lost a battle....now he and bishop"my buzz iz slowly fading away"lamont r katfighting.....take them press on nails off...u might poke 1 another in the eye....alas....this is the sad state of our music scene now....niggaz fightin over pennies....damn shame...did u hear that dame dash cant afford the payment on his chevy tahoe no more......i wonder how many other niggaz r lying about what theyve got.....hmmmm.....word of advice....dont spend too much money on things that depreciate in value.....or let your self worth only b defined by how much money u make.....

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2008, 08:50:01 PM »

yukmouth-------> game

yaddddddddddddddddddddaimean?

+1

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2008, 08:52:19 PM »
Yukmouth>Game

The Breathe diss record is sick

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2008, 08:55:31 PM »
Yukmouth>Game

i still bump that . the vid is fucken great to have u seen it??

thisoneguy360

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2008, 09:18:07 PM »
Yukmouth>Game

Lol I remember they had a game lookalike running around in a pink shirt and shit hahah, funny shit. I'm glad the two squashed it though, two talented artists that could make great music together.

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2008, 09:43:57 PM »
Yuk won 8)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2008, 09:48:42 PM »
Yukmouth>Game

I have that video on my comp. Great song and video, except whoever put graphics on the video spelled "breath" instead of "breathe" everytime that sample played. I thought it was funny.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2008, 09:57:25 PM »
Yukmouth>Game

yeh but i had to watch it again just now! lol has the beef been squashed?? I can't remember a reply from Game after this vid..

jpeezus

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2008, 11:40:39 PM »
THE RAP GAME IS A POLITICAL MACHINE THAT WE DAMN NEAR KILL OURSELF TO BE APART OF. PEOPLE WHO OFTEN DICTATE WHAT IS HOT AND WHATS NOT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HIP HOP and RAP LISTENERS ARE FEELING BECAUSE MOST OF THE LABEL EXECS DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO RAP!!! ITS A SHAME!!

WITH THE UPCOMING RELEASE OF HIS NEW ALBUM TITLED "LOVE ME" HITTING STORES ANY DAY NOW, J PEEZY IS MOVING TO FOREFRONT OF RAP GAME TO BRING HIS MUSIC TO THE PEOPLE. HAVING TOURED WITH ARTISTS LIKE THE SHOP BOYZ AND DJ UNK J PEEZY CAN BRING THAT REAL CHANGE THAT THE RAP GAME IS MISSING

PULL THE TRIGGA 07 Pull The Trigga.mp3 - 3.60MB
FIXN TO GET IT 12 Fixin To Get It.mp3 - 3.46MB

__________________CHECK THE LINKS OUT AND COP THAT! _______________________

www.apbent.com
www.itunes.com/jpeezy
www.rhapsody.com/jpeezy/loveme
www.myspace.com/jpeezyonmyspace