Author Topic: Throwing Stones(about Maxi)Please Read and Answer  (Read 339 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
Throwing Stones(about Maxi)Please Read and Answer
« on: March 11, 2002, 08:47:11 AM »
Now I am not one of the greatest people in the world to talk,I sin too...........but what yall did to Max by throwing stones after what he did there was no excuse for it and everyone of you should hang your head...........True Max shoulda never bit off of someone else's style but I remind all of you none of you are perfect.Ya damn straight I didn't take part in that Maxi thing when yall was attacking him,because there was a little voice warning me to stay still and watch and not to go into the rooms lest I become like them......Now I understand what that voice meant,I understand perfectly.It teaches in the bible none of our sins are better then each others,that means not one of us is better then the other.That means not one of us is better then Maxi.So for the ones who p9icked up the stones,I hope you get on your knees and tell God your sorry because you owe him one.He seen you do that,if you apologize then the only you will have to forgive is you and Maxi.And at the end,it will only be yourself.Maybe Maxi stole those words because he truly did not believe in himself enough to publish his own.We will never know now with the way certain people acted.Yeah I looked at what yall put down,disgusting,,,,,,,,,,,,absolutely disgusting.........when someone sins you help them to their knees and help wash away their sins you don't chase them with rocks...........pitiful............and I dare you to pick a rock up and throw it at me, do you remember the names Jesus was writing in the sand?Think one of them could have been yours?Think one of them could have been your sins?Put the rock down and walk away................

For the ones who are still angry at Max but want to make something beter out of this please,there has to be a way to mend this guys not tear each other down.......I expect you guys to fix this.................Rest In Peace Eazy E 11523
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

ITW [the irish boy]

Re: Throwing Stones(about Maxi)Please Read and Ans
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2002, 09:18:32 AM »
Word
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2002, 09:20:38 AM »
this wasnt a one off offence, it happened over a period of time.. and he used and abused his "skillz" to gain position... while he may be a "good bloke" people dont like dealing with snakes.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2002, 09:48:03 AM »
The Book of John

008:001  Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.  
008:002 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.  
008:003 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,  
008:004 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.  
008:005 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?  
008:006 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.  
008:007 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.  
008:008 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.  
008:009 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.  
008:010 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?  
008:011 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2002, 09:49:30 AM »
^^^^ That's the story she's talkin' about, of course ^^^^

but yeah, like Overseer said, it was a thing that was going on.  If we were perfect we wouldn't say anything, but it's human nature to be bitter at him for doing that to us all.  Oh well.  It'd be better not to bite him, but we're all human.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2002, 10:13:32 AM »
It's a fucking internet message board

bez

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2002, 10:56:00 AM »
His fault for cheating

techniec

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2002, 11:06:29 AM »
Now I am not one of the greatest people in the world to talk,I sin too...........but what yall did to Max by throwing stones after what he did there was no excuse for it and everyone of you should hang your head...........True Max shoulda never bit off of someone else's style but I remind all of you none of you are perfect.Ya damn straight I didn't take part in that Maxi thing when yall was attacking him,because there was a little voice warning me to stay still and watch and not to go into the rooms lest I become like them......Now I understand what that voice meant,I understand perfectly.It teaches in the bible none of our sins are better then each others,that means not one of us is better then the other.That means not one of us is better then Maxi.So for the ones who p9icked up the stones,I hope you get on your knees and tell God your sorry because you owe him one.He seen you do that,if you apologize then the only you will have to forgive is you and Maxi.And at the end,it will only be yourself.Maybe Maxi stole those words because he truly did not believe in himself enough to publish his own.We will never know now with the way certain people acted.Yeah I looked at what yall put down,disgusting,,,,,,,,,,,,absolutely disgusting.........when someone sins you help them to their knees and help wash away their sins you don't chase them with rocks...........pitiful............and I dare you to pick a rock up and throw it at me, do you remember the names Jesus was writing in the sand?Think one of them could have been yours?Think one of them could have been your sins?Put the rock down and walk away................

For the ones who are still angry at Max but want to make something beter out of this please,there has to be a way to mend this guys not tear each other down.......I expect you guys to fix this.................Rest In Peace Eazy E 11523

*picks up a stone and throws it at Maxi*

ToNe1904

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2002, 11:17:54 AM »
ruthless is right that people make mistakez. Mah shots at Max werent at him as a person, but him as a rhymer. He lied to all of us. If i talk to him on aim, ima still be cool wit him. But as a rhymer, i wont respect him basically. My shotz at maxi, were mostly in rhyme form...which is what we do. And i had reasonz behind my punches....like alotta other people did. Probably mostly cus alotta people felt betrayed. True, therez alotta people jus hoppin on tha "Fuck Maxi" bandwagon that prolly have no reason to. But fukit, thas they choice. I do think one thing tho, this subject iz gettin old...lol

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2002, 12:04:06 PM »

LMAO

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2002, 12:50:53 PM »

ROLMAO

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2002, 01:11:05 PM »
*picks up a brick and chucks it at Maxi, breaking his nose*

Bosko-2G

• 'G'
  • My man Big Tigger. Holla at ya boy!
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2002, 01:58:51 PM »
It's a fucking internet message board

Haha, no doubt.. mothafuckas actin' like this is real life.

Anyway, I say fuck the biter.
Dope like tonz 'o coke.

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2002, 02:45:28 PM »

Your post sounds good in theory, turning the other cheek sounds good in theory.
But let's be realistic.  Maxi is not a good person.  He straight up told me over AIM, when I was cool with him, that he only respected me, Pink, and Hates_Rats, on the board.  And that everyone else had no life, and that he was dating the hottest girl in his school, and that he was the most popular guy, blah, blah, blah.
He repeatedly came to the board, and cursed people, shitted on rookie rhymers, and won their favor by way of intimidation.
I don't respect intimidators.  And I don't respect liars.  And all you that have respect for Maxi, I doubt Maxi had any real respect for you.  He is selfish, and he can't see anything past himself, he's self-absorbed.
I had beef with him before he was found to be a biter.  And now, I still have beef with him.  Regardless of what happened.  I know I don't know him personally, I am speaking on the Maxi I know from the internet.  Peace.

Sub-Z

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2002, 03:06:21 PM »
i say we kill him........and piss on his grave      ;D