Author Topic: whats the west take on omar cruz for real????  (Read 176 times)

one shot kill

whats the west take on omar cruz for real????
« on: November 20, 2008, 11:11:46 AM »
i dont think hes that one to do it for latinos...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 11:57:18 AM by one shot kill »

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: whats the west take on omar cruz for real????
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 11:49:40 AM »
i dont think hes that one to do it for latinos...

He has gotten farther then any other latino from the west coast just being on Interscope alone is a big. He has a good buzz. So i think he is doing good.

one shot kill

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 01:49:39 PM »
i hear you but on another note he be on some gangster shit but i hear he dont even bang... where is he from???? yeah city of god?? i mean we all from la never once heard him say where hes from... i think we need a real one to lead this movement but i mean hey....
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 01:51:15 PM by one shot kill »

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 02:10:44 PM »
sick jacken is the illest latino in the west right now, hands down, no question.....heads need to watch out for that whole soul assassins/sick symphonies/dilated movement that going down.....they grind the hardest and making the dopest music currently, and that aint up for debate! quit sleepin' suckas!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 02:14:25 PM »
oh yeah, and i liked omar cruz alot more when he was blunts lla....i aint felt shit from him since the cruzifixion.....blow is still easily the best thing he ever put out
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

IIDANNYII

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 10:24:29 PM »
Omar Cruz is alright, I really liked " I hang with my Dogz " but other than that I aint felt to much from him !

But my opinion on some real Westcoast Latin Underground, check these out

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 01:51:36 AM »
omar cruz is a dope latino artist just like sick jacken and he comes from l.a.  8) cruz is gonna open the door for the one that is gonna blow this bitch right open  8) - he gots all the right people in his pocket : lulu dj skee jimmy i. and interscope geffen  >:( that seems like a pretty cool combo - fools wanna doubt cruz when hes done nothing but good things for the west coast period - hes affiliated with estevan oriol & cartoon  :o its like suckas wanna hate on him cause they hate to see that a latino from l.a. is gonna come up even though they latino themselves these bastards need to be ashamed of there bitch asses  :-[ for not supporting the homie - aint that about a bitch being racist on your own race  ??? if we really wanted to we could make omar cruz go platnium even double just with all the hispanics in all the south western states then we got all the hispanics on the east coast  ;) cruz is columbian wtf  8) if anything we should just do it to send a message out there that we got the numbers to back are shit up -  8) its not like if our vote didnt make a diffrence an electing the president of the united states ...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 01:55:20 AM by GENERAL ZOD »