Author Topic: (Audio + News) J-Money Ft. Rick Ross, "I'm Ballin" + Single Performance!  (Read 76 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1103/56/

Audio plus news on how this banging single is doing so far...

Continuing its climb at radio, J-Money's first single, I'm Ballin' ft. Rick Ross, picked up another 8 stations this week in cities like Tulsa, Reno, Charlotte and Chicago, a few of which were Top 40. The song was also added to NewMusicServer.com, radio's #1 site for discovering new music. The song is already spinning in cities like Miami, Memphis, Tampa, Augusta, Columbus and Oklahoma City.

Download "I'm Ballin" Here:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/516642208f2ecea5/

-Money also got his BET on recently when pals IG and Lil DP's video for Go Hard ft. J-Money debuted as a "New Joint of the Day" on 106 & Park.

Although at the outset J-Money's future seemed destined for pro-athletics, having attended college on a full baseball scholarship, an unfortunate injury halted that dream. It didn't halt his destiny to shine however and he quickly turned his hustle to Hip Hop full-time, applying the same "If you don't grind, you won't shine in anything" philosophy he had lived by whilst playing baseball. Beginning his rap career in a local group called the Crawford Boys, after his hometown of Crawford, Mississippi, J-Money signed to NBA superstar Clarence Weatherspoon's then-budding label 35*35 Entertainment, with whom he is signed to this day.

J-Money enjoyed his time with the group but thoughts of a solo project were never far from his mind and with the blessing of his label, he began recording his first single, Peanut Butter and Jelly which he had asked his friend Cadillac Don to feature on. The chemistry the two had together was undeniable and on the advice of the single's producer, Big Fruit, the two officially became a duo and inked a deal with Asylum/WMG for their debut album, Look At Me. Peanut Butter and Jelly enjoyed a tremendous run at radio and the video ran for many weeks on BET's Rap City. After the release and promo of their debut album, Don Cadillac decided to strike out on his own and 35*35 Entertainment was only too happy to get behind the solo career that J-Money had always envisioned himself having.

My Life "Check Me Out", J-Money's solo debut, is set to hit nationwide in early 2009 on 35*35 Entertainment/Fontana. The album features beats from C. Sharp and Big Fruit with guest appearances from Jim Jones, Rick Ross, Yo Gotti, Slim Thug, 8Ball & MJG, Cadillac Don, Lil Boosie, Jackie-O and more. His first single featuring Rick Ross, I'm Ballin', is already making a major impact at radio throughout the Southeast after just a few weeks and J-Money's 'don't grind, won't shine' mentality has him hard at work ensuring the rest of country will jump on board.

J-Money realizes that hard work must pair with a connection to his fans and with that in mind, he has spent countless live shows perfecting his stage performance. He also makes sure that his albums have something on them for all of his fans. "Creatively, I make a lot of music for the ladies." he explains. "They are a big part of Hip Hop's success right now. I do make street music but it's not too tough, just real."

J-Money's easy-going nature and affable charm, combined with his determination for career longevity make it easy to become a fan. "With this album," he says, "people are going to know that J-Money speaks real. I'm a humble guy and I love my fans."
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com