Author Topic: The Lastest Promo..not really wrestling this time  (Read 180 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
The Lastest Promo..not really wrestling this time
« on: March 06, 2002, 12:35:25 PM »
I would first like to say thank you to all the little Elite fans out there. You see it's been a good time hasn't it. The worst enemy of the Elite has been taken out, though I would like to say that he should have had a fair trail, the end results are that he is not here anymore. For whatever reason, it really doesn't matter, the Elite is here just beat muthaphukkaz senseless. Which leads me to my next point. Logic, I guess we haven't done a good job with you yet. I see you there with your lonely ass, thinking we're going to sink the K.I.N.G.S. because they suck, well I'm giving them a pass, which means we wouldn't bully them around, after all they have had some tuff times. But you buddy boy, are not given a pass. You left, and are free to do what ever we want with you.

You know something, when something feels right, you just got to do it, well my boy is BACK!!! The former Top Dogg is here, and we ain't going to take shit from anyone. I give to you, (if you already didn't know) The Newest Member of the Elite, and Returning member after his computar problems, Here Is Techniec.

(Prince Techniec walks down with the rest of the Elite at his back)

You see, Techniecs only lose is to Maxi, so was it really a lose. LOL Basically we have a very qualified rapper here, one that is worthy of the Elite. After all, we have crew gold, tag gold, and thanks to Trauma, we got Middleweight gold. And watch out when Tha7th, I-Bo and Sikotic go for Heavyweight gold. Now hit our music.

The Elite leave to tons of boos, but lots of gold.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

WS

Re: The Lastest Promo..not really wrestling this t
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2002, 03:21:45 PM »
you are a serious faggot cracker please get a life please

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2002, 03:26:12 PM »
??? You tripping homie. I post this up every now and then. But for reals, you wanna test me in a battle. I'll make the thread homie. Shit, this muthaphukka called a Mexican a cracker...LOL.

ToNe1904

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2002, 09:15:13 PM »
??? You tripping homie. I post this up every now and then. But for reals, you wanna test me in a battle. I'll make the thread homie. Shit, this muthaphukka called a Mexican a cracker...LOL.

lol a mexican cracker?? He jus called u De La Hoya! LOL j/k