Author Topic: Im curious to know what u wana do with ur life..  (Read 312 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: Im curious to know what u wana do with ur life..
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2008, 12:31:04 AM »
Im taking the easy way out and joining the Air Force and start a career from there
i went to college for a year and entering the Force with my college credits

im only 19 so im too young to worry about getting married and bullshit kids and i can get a degree in the Force

the only thing that kills me is i stopped blazing the chronic and run instead of a hobby now lol

and good topic.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2008, 03:53:37 AM »
the only thing that kills me is i stopped blazing the chronic

it's time to graduate to kush. 8)

Floydness

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2008, 08:40:36 AM »
Im taking the easy way out and joining the Air Force and start a career from there
i went to college for a year and entering the Force with my college credits

im only 19 so im too young to worry about getting married and bullshit kids and i can get a degree in the Force

the only thing that kills me is i stopped blazing the chronic and run instead of a hobby now lol

and good topic.

gracias :) and yes, fuck the chronic all together lol its time for an upgrade!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2008, 11:12:13 AM »
i'm a construction worker, an electrician to more precise, i'd like to work as a technician for a big corporation like hydro quebec or bell helicopter, travel the world for my expertise. Get the red seal and be a master electrician. Being an entrepreneur is something else i'm looking for. I don't know about familly though, i'd really love to have kids but since 1/2 of people get divorce and it's always drama and bs i dont feel like i want to be engaged that seriously in a relation with a woman, hopefully i'll grow up and mature and see the world differently
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 11:14:07 AM by Waassup Bitch »

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2008, 11:14:08 AM »
I currently work at a folts home with old people who have alzheimers. its a great job but next year i am going to move out to the bay area and go back to school for something music related  8)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2008, 11:31:55 AM »
well as of just recently all my plans have been thrown into the air.. for the last 2 & half years ive worked in plumbing and pretty much thought thats where i was going to stay, but unfortunately due to everything going on with the economy and the threat of global reccession, i ended up losing my job last week.. so at the minute im trying to figure out where im gonna go from here.. im heading out to amsterdam this weekend just to get away from things for a few days.. then ill be back plotting my next steps after that.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2008, 12:41:36 PM »
After I get my Bachelors in Administration of Justice in a couple years either Grad school for a masters in something else or law school.  I want to work in the courts and I love studying law.

DIP DIP SET SET

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2008, 01:44:25 PM »
Its good to see alot of people on here not only having dreams but following up on it, best of luck to you^ and eryone else who is working hard in whatver they doing

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2008, 04:20:40 PM »
After I get my Bachelors in Administration of Justice in a couple years either Grad school for a masters in something else or law school.  I want to work in the courts and I love studying law.

^^ Very cool, I was once interested in going into forensic psychology but lost interest in actually having that as a career.. I still think its pretty interesting though :)

OchoCinco

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2008, 04:49:38 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/U_089EURkNo&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/U_089EURkNo&amp;autoplay=0</a>

nah but forreal i might be gettin this job right now that outta town but its a construction job at these oil rigs, 21 days straight 12 hrs a day then aobut 4 days off, and then it repeats. they said id get about 2500 every 2 weeks, and i get a 100 dollas a day living allowance so thats dope. prob gunna go and try it out, make some cash, pay of my car and then do some more shit to it. then posibly take a welding course and become a welder. thats what im thinkin at the moment anyways

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2008, 05:23:12 PM »
LOL UR GONNA SEE ME WRESLTING LIONS/TIGERS/WOLVES/BEARS........U NAME IT, AND IMA WRESTLE IT LOL

CALL ME THE BEAST MASTER!

Floydness

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2008, 05:24:06 PM »
Id like to see that beastmaster!

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2008, 05:25:25 PM »
Id like to see that beastmaster!

U KNOW U WILL!