Author Topic: whats ur favorite breed of k9??  (Read 512 times)

Muhfukka

Re: whats ur favorite breed of k9??
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2008, 09:51:50 PM »
Dobermans

thats a good " German " dog.

it was created by breeding rotts/doberman pinchers/german shepherds.
fucking idiot

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2008, 10:09:26 PM »
Dobermans

thats a good " German " dog.

it was created by breeding rotts/doberman pinchers/german shepherds.
fucking idiot

stfu lil bitch boy

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2008, 10:16:22 PM »
Dobermans are incredible.  If you haven't owned one I cant think of many breeds as impressive as they are, so smart and expressive it is crazy, so athletic and also friendly but incredibly protective, just amazing dogs.

DIP DIP SET SET

Muhfukka

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2008, 10:18:07 PM »
Dobermans are incredible.  If you haven't owned one I cant think of many breeds as impressive as they are, so smart and expressive it is crazy, so athletic and also friendly but incredibly protective, just amazing dogs.
yeah but they live like 5 years

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2008, 10:18:15 PM »

ur a bitch, and timber wolves rape em

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2008, 10:20:20 PM »

UR TRIPPING BALLS

STOP SUCKING EM

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2008, 10:21:33 PM »

HAHAHAH THAT SHIT WILL EAT MR. KITTY!

Mr. Kitty would take one of his fatty shits on that dogs forehead.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2008, 10:26:58 PM »

LOL what a moron

DIP DIP SET SET

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2008, 10:28:28 PM »

LOL what a moron

OFC

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2008, 10:30:48 PM »
Dobermans life expectancy is 11-13 years

DIP DIP SET SET

Muhfukka

« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2008, 10:31:03 PM »
he Doberman Pinscher is a mixture of the Black-and-Tan Terrier, the Rottweiler, and the German Pinscher, a combination that has created an intelligent and able dog. Named after Louis Dobermann, who originated the breed in the town of Apolda, Germany, in 1890, the Doberman is used primarily as a police and hunting dog and as a guard.

The Doberman adapts himself to the city, country, or suburbs, but needs a good deal of exercise, as much as one hour a day off the leash. He is easily cared for, his short coat needing little attention except occasional combing and brushing, and he has no odor. The female is usually easier to train than the male. Both sexes stand the heat well and can be recommended for southern climates.

Best as a personal guard and companion, the Doberman is not recommended for small children. He may have streaks of meanness and viciousness, or he may turn when provoked. The Doberman can be very temperamental, even though he is usually affectionate and companionable.

The males are 26-28 inches, and the females are 24-26 inches at the shoulder.
Life Span:   8-10 years
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 10:33:35 PM by Muhfukka »

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2008, 10:34:25 PM »
no i was exaggerating at 5 years but ive known a few people who had dobermans and they all died pretty young and not from cars or anything

I mean yeah there are some that die young naturally, no different really from any other breed but yeah Dobermans can be prone to certain diseases

DIP DIP SET SET

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2008, 10:38:30 PM »
he Doberman Pinscher is a mixture of the Black-and-Tan Terrier, the Rottweiler, and the German Pinscher, a combination that has created an intelligent and able dog. Named after Louis Dobermann, who originated the breed in the town of Apolda, Germany, in 1890, the Doberman is used primarily as a police and hunting dog and as a guard.

The Doberman adapts himself to the city, country, or suburbs, but needs a good deal of exercise, as much as one hour a day off the leash. He is easily cared for, his short coat needing little attention except occasional combing and brushing, and he has no odor. The female is usually easier to train than the male. Both sexes stand the heat well and can be recommended for southern climates.

Best as a personal guard and companion, the Doberman is not recommended for small children. He may have streaks of meanness and viciousness, or he may turn when provoked. The Doberman can be very temperamental, even though he is usually affectionate and companionable.

The males are 26-28 inches, and the females are 24-26 inches at the shoulder.
Life Span:   8-10 years

Some mistakes, it's a fact that Male Dobermans are easier to train then Females, and streaks of meanness and viciousness is just absurd! If trained and socialized right they will be as reliable and great family dogs as any Lab or Retriever there is, they aren't as outgoing with strangers but they are definitely reliable when brought up right. Brilliant, amazing dogs

DIP DIP SET SET

Muhfukka

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2008, 10:39:44 PM »
i know theyre good dogs but they really dont live all that long