Author Topic: DAMN: Another Westcoast Artist Passes Away  (Read 1771 times)

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
Re: DAMN: Another Westcoast Artist Passes Away
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2008, 07:52:26 PM »
R.I.P MC BREED....I know he had a group called The Baker Boys or sumthiun cause i got his managers contact details and had a track for a mixtape i did in 07 Ft. Breed wit em but if you on myspace check my page & get the profile pic i made for Breed's legacy & spread that shit so everyone got it

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2008, 11:40:11 AM »
Damn! Thats Seriously Fucked Up!! NOw I'm Gunna Have To Dig Out A New Breed & Give It A Listen....Ain't Listen To It In A Few Minutes!! R.I.P.MC Breed!!

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2008, 11:46:52 AM »
Just got word that MC BREED passed away last night due to complications from a stroke.

R.I.P. MC Breed - Who taught us there was no future in fronting!

not really west coast artist but affiliated wit many west coast artists

R.I.P. MC BREED, IN LOVIN MEMORY!!!! 

btw: still bangin that joint wit pac

Elano

« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2008, 12:00:01 PM »
they have to raise money for the funeral, breed was broke ?

Ya unfortunately he was having some legal troubles from owing a lot of money in back child support in the past couple years.

but he was even a broker,not just a rapper.
how it's possible to not have money for a funeral ?

The_Offence

« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2008, 01:16:00 PM »
Breed is not West coast nigga from Michigan that's even closer to me than it is to west coast

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2008, 05:44:49 AM »
R.I.P MC BREED  :'(

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2008, 06:39:20 AM »
First Johnny J & now Mc Breed. There must be a golden line for the thugz mansion. R.I.P Mc Breed.

The_Offence

« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2008, 09:07:07 AM »
yea but breed never repped the west coast pac lived in oakland then he moved to LA breed just collaborated with west coast rappers but he never really lived on the west coast it's like saying bone thugs is west coast nah they just worked with eazy and spent some time in LA but they always repped the mid west Cleveland pac was repping the west coast hard and when most people really knew about him he been on the west coast a long time already it was his home
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 09:37:40 AM by The_Offence »

RxScenester

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • cold chillen
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2008, 09:34:40 AM »
RIP MC BREED

Bang that track with Slum Village "Do You"

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2008, 10:28:45 AM »
Rest In Peace MC Breed
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2008, 04:42:07 PM »
yea but breed never repped the west coast pac lived in oakland then he moved to LA breed just collaborated with west coast rappers but he never really lived on the west coast it's like saying bone thugs is west coast nah they just worked with eazy and spent some time in LA but they always repped the mid west Cleveland pac was repping the west coast hard and when most people really knew about him he been on the west coast a long time already it was his home

2pac was born and raised on the east coast...nigga can shout westcoast as long as he wants but real niggas know he aint westcoast. it's like Kurupt shoutin LBC..this nigga from Philly. the problem wit 2pac is he used to feed off other niggas shit. remember big kato?

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2008, 04:47:51 AM »
breed is dead...show some respect.....who cares what state he was born in....and 2pac mostly repped oakland/n.california in his songs....a place he did live 4 a time....fuck this territorial bullshit though....we need niggas from every region who make real music to take over the game.....

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2008, 09:13:16 AM »
Huh, another wc artist? damn... it's the curse of the west.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]