Author Topic: NY Bloods and Crips  (Read 768 times)

Rugged Monk

Re: NY Bloods and Crips
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 05:23:09 PM »
that shits just horrible, not even cool

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2008, 10:59:19 PM »
i have as much respect as a white kid from the hamptons clamining blood as i do these clowns.. all fake.. if u dont have DIRECT ties to the sets in L.A. than u fake..

bhound123

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2008, 12:13:32 AM »
I understand the issue with NY, but you can't really put the south or midwest in the same situation. The B and C thing has been in those areas going on 20 years in some cases ( The first Blood and Crip hoods in Dallas Fort Worth popped up around 88/89 and the guys were from Cali ) I hear a lot of cats say that if it isn't on the west its copycat, do you consider B's and C's from Portland, Seattle, Las Vegas, Denver,etc.. fake or not real?

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2008, 01:40:51 AM »
i have as much respect as a white kid from the hamptons clamining blood as i do these clowns.. all fake.. if u dont have DIRECT ties to the sets in L.A. than u fake..
i been saying that for years..u even got your bloods and crips set forming up north here in canada and i find it disrespectful...u got these crippin cats using "ck" when they spell and they say the real. seems like once everyone read "monster" every1 became hard. with the bloodin & crippin. I'm just speaking on where im from!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2008, 09:38:47 AM »
I understand the issue with NY, but you can't really put the south or midwest in the same situation. The B and C thing has been in those areas going on 20 years in some cases ( The first Blood and Crip hoods in Dallas Fort Worth popped up around 88/89 and the guys were from Cali ) I hear a lot of cats say that if it isn't on the west its copycat, do you consider B's and C's from Portland, Seattle, Las Vegas, Denver,etc.. fake or not real?

i agree kinda. Thing is, cats down south and in the midwest show more love to the west then NY does. Ive had homies hit up St Louis and they gotta gang a Bloods out there. People out there do they own thing, but they got a ton of love for the West. So its all good. If you see me (and you wont) stompin around in some fuckin Timberlands and a pink hoodie...i wouldnt be hatin on the Eastcoast at the same time.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2008, 09:54:21 AM »
My old college roomate is from harlem  :-X didnt see him in that vid tho, hes blood but hes not a retard.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 10:03:53 AM »
My old college roomate is from harlem  :-X didnt see him in that vid tho, hes blood but hes not a retard.

they got retarded Bloods in Harlem? Hell naw.....kinda like....

btw, did your college roomate just tell u he was a Blood.....or did you chill with him in Harlem and see what he's about? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2008, 10:13:03 AM »
Naw hes really a blood but hes not a super gangsta or anything. Ive met some of his friends from the city who really go hard tho. He actually got kicked out of a community college here cause they said he knew something about a stabbing. He is smart though hes trying to get an education. He invited me to come to the city and kick it before but he lives in the worst part of harlem...and i am a skinny white boy. Nuff said.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 10:57:14 AM »
patethic

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 11:36:33 AM »
wassup bitch?

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2008, 02:44:52 AM »
sometimes it's mafukas moving from cali and start new and end up doing the same gangsta shit that's how it gets around in places u wouldn't expect

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2008, 02:51:26 AM »
haha theres even a few "sets" sprung up in london...as somebody already said it waters it down cus they aint even heavy out here...there not on the peckin order when it comes to gangs in london...i'd love sum real set to shut em the fk up

2euce 7even

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2008, 01:28:56 AM »
UBN is eastcoast version of west coast bloods