Author Topic: niggas still eating that swine??  (Read 2243 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: niggas still eating that swine??
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2008, 10:42:55 PM »
pork is nasty...get some turkey bacon, bitchelades.

yep! fuck da swine! and turkey bacon is the shit. you aint even gotta do without shit no more when u give up pork cuz a turkey can be all types of pigs! turkey bacon, turkey ham, turkey sausage, turkey pepperoni and if a turkey cant be the kind of pig you want then they still got beef hot links and beef salami, all types of shit. When it comes to chitlins, you might as well kill yourself now cuz what the fuck u still doin eatin chitlins? You tryna have your house smell like piss and shit all day and relive the slave days when folks was eatin pigs feet and intestines cause thats all da cracka would give you? fuck wrong wit u?
damn sun, thats some real shit. eye didnt even think you was on it like that. a lot of niggas dont overstand the history of so called soul food. "soul food" = "slave food" if you eating slave food then you poisoning your mind. not to mention in the bible it says not to eat pig...............but yet cathloics and christians are amongst the largest pig eaters out there.

pac wasnt bullshit when he said lets change the way we eat on some real shit. eye be telling niggas like why the fuck do you want to eat something thats foul ass fuck. thats food for white people not us original people.

my family and son are black... and we be eating everything.... get your shit together. and pigs are soem of the cleanist mamals in the world.. check it out for ya self do a search.. in most cases cleaner than some humans... my son my BLACK son thinks ya a douch.. you milli vanilli looking cunt

last time we talked. eye thought we came to an agreement? guess not? just shows how you peckerwoods can never be trusted. how can your family be BLACK when YOUR FUCKIN WHITE YOU idiot. so guess what fuck you, your family and you half devil son. fuck that little oreo cookie ass nigga. hope his ass get beat the fuck down. you stupid cracker. and of course you going to say some shit like pigs are the cleanest................ you white people love your swine. fuck that little nigga

lol @ peckerwood

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2008, 11:22:00 PM »
and pigs are soem of the cleanist mamals in the world..

LOL

do some reaserch... some of the shit peopel eat is dirty and uncooked with heat that kills bacteria and diesese...

so u laughed out loud seriously????

you're hilarious if you actually think that pigs are one of the cleaner mamals. THEY BATHE IN MUD!

and your fuckin stupid if you tihnk they slaughter the pig then chop the meat up and sell it to world renouwned super markets with mud on it supermarkets that would get fuckin sued if they where sellin fuckin meat with mad mud on it...... and your a even bigger silly fuck for thinkign after its cooked its still dirty.....

its not me thinking there one of the cleaner its a fact... so dont argue with me... your beefs with the people who came with the fact...

PIGS EAT THEIR SHIT. try proving what you're claiming, because it's widely regarded as RETARDED.

and after the meat has been packaged and frozen then sold... then cooked.. there gonna be some shit in the meat.. i dont eat intestine..

do people still say retarded..?
but any way who gives a fuck

its all good

peace yall
still waiting for that proof........ not what your cornball ass thinks

Rugged Monk

« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2008, 06:02:03 AM »
faaaaaaaaaark. brain worm. nasty shit. i don't like pork, but its hard when everybody around you is loving it.

ancient egyptians never ate pigs because Horus turned the evil people into pigs, which is interesting that they believed that thousands of years ago because we know now genetically they are similar to humans.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2008, 08:21:19 AM »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2008, 10:50:55 AM »
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_pigs_clean

job

get a fuckin life
you not serious right??? you give me some boot leg ass source.......thats just another honkies personnel opinion........... wow your dumber than eye though. and it clearly says edit at the very top............so whos to say that this shit is credible........oh man never mind.......... it was my assumption that you had some intelligence. guess not

Hey Ma

« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2008, 10:56:09 AM »
danny u stay salty lol....how is it living life mad at everything?

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2008, 11:26:59 AM »

job

get a fuckin life
you not serious right??? you give me some boot leg ass source.......thats just another honkies personnel opinion........... wow your dumber than eye though. and it clearly says edit at the very top............so whos to say that this shit is credible........oh man never mind.......... it was my assumption that you had some intelligence. guess not

y do you say eye as in eye ball.. wtf is that about... and y do you sa the n bomb... i thaught you had intelligence.......whatever... u dotn ahve a life and you have proven that fact over and over again..... end of the day your a bitter old man... lmao

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #112 on: November 30, 2008, 01:24:29 PM »

job

get a fuckin life

y do you say eye as in eye ball.. wtf is that about... and y do you sa the n bomb... i [/b]thaught[/b] you had intelligence.......whatever... u dotn ahve a life and you have proven that fact over and over again..... end of the day your a bitter old man... lmao

why do you write why as 'y'. why cant you spell 'say' right. why cant you spell 'thought' right? why cant you spell 'have' right??......... like lets get real....lets not go down that path because you already lost trying to take it there.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2008, 04:04:44 PM »

job

get a fuckin life

please tell me you didn't really just cite god damn wikianswers as your fuckin source...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2008, 04:28:07 PM »

job

get a fuckin life

please tell me you didn't really just cite god damn wikianswers as your fuckin source...
thats the same shit eye said.........then was like fuck it........this honky ass peckerwood is to stupid to carry a conversation and back his shit up with legit sources..............and he claims that eye am stupid.........go figure.........this cracker cant spell for shit, and he cant provide sufficient evidence backing up his statement

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2008, 02:18:30 AM »
LOL @ fag slaying himself by citing wiki. and lol at the other kid claiming that" eye can spell better than you" LOL

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2008, 02:21:19 PM »
LOL @ fag slaying himself by citing wiki. and lol at the other kid claiming that" eye can spell better than you" LOL

lol at anyone that says lol at

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2008, 02:32:50 PM »
Im from the south,so i use to eat the whole pig back in the days...but i have not eaten beef,or swine since"96"...i still murk alot off fish and turkey,and chicken. 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2008, 03:41:43 PM »
Fuck pork. I grew up not eating that shit ( Muslim parents) but I eventually want to become a vegetarian. Slowly cut out red meat, then poultry, and just seafood it up. And then eventually ween myself from seafood flesh. Do you ladies know the consumption of meat everyday is not healthy and is contributed to alot of health issues today. Meat was like a treat, maybe consumed once a month or week back when. But now we eat the shit three times a day, not to mention it's processed, cured, cloned, hormoned meat now.
I can respect that, but I'm like fuck it, we're all gonna die. Might as well die from eating meat......no homo.

True spit.. I see so many fools living "healthy", then still get cancer, or a fucked up knee or hip. Then I see people smoking cigs all day, never get cancer. Or people who smoke right before and after the training, still ball everyone up. These health-cults are hella overrated. I eat fast food and still got a sixpack.. I don't give a fuck.
They fail to realize that a lot your longevity has to do with genetics.

Lance Armstrong is proof of this. He was possibly one of the best conditioned athletes in the world, and still got ball cancer. Meanwhile I had a great grandmother that was overweight and smoked cigarettes well into her 80's........she died at 96. Go figure.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE