Author Topic: niggas still eating that swine??  (Read 2240 times)

Sikotic™

Re: niggas still eating that swine??
« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2008, 03:44:24 PM »
Not eating pork because you don't like the way pigs look is ridiculously dumb, as is not eating because it's what slaves ate, as is not eating it because of the jugular vein issue.

How 'bout not eating pork because it's DIRTY...has nothing to do with the look.

What you mean by DIRTY? Most of our food, including non-meat, is on some big corporate shit now.. all of it is far from natural/clean from a certain point of view.. I don't see how pork in particular is hella dirty... let alone dirty to a point that actually affects you when eating it

are you joking? the pig is a very dirty animal, in the way it lives its life. when you ingest it, you're ingesting all the dirtiness of it, which makes it extremely unhealthy. thats why its banned in certain religions.
Pigs are handled at a much higher standard now. All religions are stuck in the old.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2008, 04:00:19 PM »
This is what y'all swine lovers wanna eat?

Unbelievable!

But it ain't my thing tho.

Ever have any gummi bears? Because gelatin is made from the skin of "swine".

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2008, 04:05:42 PM »
Fuck pork. I grew up not eating that shit ( Muslim parents) but I eventually want to become a vegetarian. Slowly cut out red meat, then poultry, and just seafood it up. And then eventually ween myself from seafood flesh. Do you ladies know the consumption of meat everyday is not healthy and is contributed to alot of health issues today. Meat was like a treat, maybe consumed once a month or week back when. But now we eat the shit three times a day, not to mention it's processed, cured, cloned, hormoned meat now.
I can respect that, but I'm like fuck it, we're all gonna die. Might as well die from eating meat......no homo.

True spit.. I see so many fools living "healthy", then still get cancer, or a fucked up knee or hip. Then I see people smoking cigs all day, never get cancer. Or people who smoke right before and after the training, still ball everyone up. These health-cults are hella overrated. I eat fast food and still got a sixpack.. I don't give a fuck.
They fail to realize that a lot your longevity has to do with genetics.

Lance Armstrong is proof of this. He was possibly one of the best conditioned athletes in the world, and still got ball cancer. Meanwhile I had a great grandmother that was overweight and smoked cigarettes well into her 80's........she died at 96. Go figure.

Yeah, but people hate the idea of others not being punished for being healthy while having a fun, unhealthy life, while they are restricting themselves to a healthy living and still fail to stay fit. I mean, that's understandable, I get it. It is what it is, though.

Healthy is becoming a socially accepted euphenism for pretty these days, anyway. People do yoga and eat healthy, yet smoke hella pot, don't they, Nik?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2008, 05:09:38 PM »
Fuck pork. I grew up not eating that shit ( Muslim parents) but I eventually want to become a vegetarian. Slowly cut out red meat, then poultry, and just seafood it up. And then eventually ween myself from seafood flesh. Do you ladies know the consumption of meat everyday is not healthy and is contributed to alot of health issues today. Meat was like a treat, maybe consumed once a month or week back when. But now we eat the shit three times a day, not to mention it's processed, cured, cloned, hormoned meat now.
I can respect that, but I'm like fuck it, we're all gonna die. Might as well die from eating meat......no homo.

True spit.. I see so many fools living "healthy", then still get cancer, or a fucked up knee or hip. Then I see people smoking cigs all day, never get cancer. Or people who smoke right before and after the training, still ball everyone up. These health-cults are hella overrated. I eat fast food and still got a sixpack.. I don't give a fuck.
They fail to realize that a lot your longevity has to do with genetics.

Lance Armstrong is proof of this. He was possibly one of the best conditioned athletes in the world, and still got ball cancer. Meanwhile I had a great grandmother that was overweight and smoked cigarettes well into her 80's........she died at 96. Go figure.

Yeah, but people hate the idea of others not being punished for being healthy while having a fun, unhealthy life, while they are restricting themselves to a healthy living and still fail to stay fit. I mean, that's understandable, I get it. It is what it is, though.

Healthy is becoming a socially accepted euphenism for pretty these days, anyway. People do yoga and eat healthy, yet smoke hella pot, don't they, Nik?

thats what im sayin fools sayin i dont eat pig... but doin coke.... busters

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2008, 09:51:45 PM »
LOL @ fag slaying himself by citing wiki. and lol at the other kid claiming that" eye can spell better than you" LOL

lol at anyone that says lol at
lol @ anyone i lol @

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2008, 09:53:20 PM »
LOL @ fag slaying himself by citing wiki. and lol at the other kid claiming that" eye can spell better than you" LOL

lol @ anyone i lol @

little kid?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2008, 12:26:23 AM »

lol @ anyone i lol @

little kid?

not retarted enough old enough to understand that wikianswers is not a legit source

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2008, 09:50:50 AM »

lol @ anyone i lol @

little kid?

not retarted enough old enough to understand that wikianswers is not a legit source

are u in third person... i think im old enough to not give a fuck watt is legit... i dont give a fuck... get out the third person u skinny white boy nerd...

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2008, 12:44:20 PM »

lol @ anyone i lol @

little kid?

are u in third person... i think im old enough to not give a fuck watt is legit... i dont give a fuck... get out the third person u skinny white boy nerd...
look you douchebag, if youre gona be racist atleast diss the race i acutally belong to. just cause you a skinny wigger don't mean everybody you on this board is a skinny white boy nerd you ignorant asshole, i hope your dyke ass son gets his ass fed to the dogs for having your ignorant ass wigger genes

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: December 04, 2008, 12:48:51 PM »
lol "douchbag"...go do some more drugs...

and il say again... i dotn give a fuck..

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: December 04, 2008, 12:50:19 PM »

lol wrong again fagot, just cause i called you a "douchebag" does not mean that i do drugs you bird shit skinned cracka

Sikotic™

« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2008, 03:14:10 PM »

lol wrong again fagot, just cause i called you a "douchebag" does not mean that i do drugs you bird shit skinned cracka
Be careful, man. Dennis used to be the president.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: December 04, 2008, 07:11:17 PM »

Be careful, man. Dennis used to be the president.

lol plus 1 for you impeccable denny knowledge
peace

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: December 05, 2008, 11:53:31 PM »
president of ignorant ass crackadom? holy shit, you're right ray ray i better be careful

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2008, 12:56:11 AM »
This is what y'all swine lovers wanna eat?

Unbelievable!

But it ain't my thing tho.
im going to make some portuguese sausage with that pig fuck it i would skin him, fry it & add some salt :)