Author Topic: niggas still eating that swine??  (Read 2217 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: niggas still eating that swine??
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2008, 01:25:08 PM »
Fuck pork. I grew up not eating that shit ( Muslim parents) but I eventually want to become a vegetarian. Slowly cut out red meat, then poultry, and just seafood it up. And then eventually ween myself from seafood flesh. Do you ladies know the consumption of meat everyday is not healthy and is contributed to alot of health issues today. Meat was like a treat, maybe consumed once a month or week back when. But now we eat the shit three times a day, not to mention it's processed, cured, cloned, hormoned meat now.

Shock G has a great blog about raw foods dieting on his site you might like.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=279359168&blogID=419464298

eye opening but no way i can shake my dependency
Props my North Pole brethren! Yeah I hear ya with the dependency thing. I'm presently only eating meat three days a week! Sometimes I slip up though. Especially cooking for my kids. Plus I have other bad habits/vices to work on ;D. Raw foods are the best
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2008, 02:10:26 PM »
Fuck pork. I grew up not eating that shit ( Muslim parents) but I eventually want to become a vegetarian. Slowly cut out red meat, then poultry, and just seafood it up. And then eventually ween myself from seafood flesh. Do you ladies know the consumption of meat everyday is not healthy and is contributed to alot of health issues today. Meat was like a treat, maybe consumed once a month or week back when. But now we eat the shit three times a day, not to mention it's processed, cured, cloned, hormoned meat now.
eye am with you on that......... eye am slowly trying to make that transition.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2008, 03:04:37 PM »
Not eating pork because you don't like the way pigs look is ridiculously dumb, as is not eating because it's what slaves ate, as is not eating it because of the jugular vein issue.
yo what the fuck is your peckerwood ass problem. none of my topics concern you crackers..............because you guys dont have an overstanding of the dynamics of slave food. every thing is just Black and white for you crackers............. for instance eye hear irish talk about how tough they had, so tough when they came to America. they even go as far to compare their struggles to Blacks. hmmmmmmmmmm let me think the struggles of irish couldnt have been that bad if JFk got elected president of this country.........  fuck out of here with the dumb shit. this topic is for niggas only!

There's a lot of white dudes posting here.. funny you're only talking like that to me, you silly nigger.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Muhfukka

« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2008, 03:21:24 PM »
Not eating pork because you don't like the way pigs look is ridiculously dumb, as is not eating because it's what slaves ate, as is not eating it because of the jugular vein issue.
yo what the fuck is your peckerwood ass problem. none of my topics concern you crackers..............because you guys dont have an overstanding of the dynamics of slave food. every thing is just Black and white for you crackers............. for instance eye hear irish talk about how tough they had, so tough when they came to America. they even go as far to compare their struggles to Blacks. hmmmmmmmmmm let me think the struggles of irish couldnt have been that bad if JFk got elected president of this country.........  fuck out of here with the dumb shit. this topic is for niggas only!
hahaha what the fuck kind of logic is that barack got elected president of this country too! also, if you want to talk to "niggas only" you should get the fuck off this website

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2008, 03:42:09 PM »
I can respect that, but I'm like fuck it, we're all gonna die. Might as well die from eating meat......no homo.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2008, 04:16:44 PM »
I can maybe get with yall on the whole turkey bacon part. But im sorry...you cant pull this shit out of a turkey...

beef ribs > pork ribs

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2008, 04:17:21 PM »
Chitlins are beyond my understanding.

Anything to do with being black is beyond your understanding though.

LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2008, 04:19:11 PM »

How 'bout not eating pork because it's DIRTY...has nothing to do with the look.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2008, 04:47:35 PM »
I can maybe get with yall on the whole turkey bacon part. But im sorry...you cant pull this shit out of a turkey...

beef ribs > pork ribs
"I dont eat pork, better be beef if its ribs" - Hell Rell (Dipset)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2008, 04:51:22 PM »
hahaha what the fuck kind of logic is that barack got elected president of this country too! also, if you want to talk to "niggas only" you should get the fuck off this website
you just proved my point, on how you peckerwoods dont overstand the dynamics of shit. thats why you just replied  barack got elected too. but you failed to comment on how many years it took (and also the bullshit he had to go through). and not to mention he half devil. fuck out of here white boy

Muhfukka

« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2008, 04:54:09 PM »
im not white- im a mutt. mostly mexican but ive got some white and some black in me

Muhfukka

« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2008, 04:55:37 PM »
let me clarify that- my immediate family is mexican, but somewhere down the line white blood and black blood got mixed in

and also if you dont eat pork because its dirty, why do you like to put your tounge down girls' shitholes job?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 04:58:35 PM by Muhfukka »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2008, 05:05:06 PM »
im not white- im a mutt. mostly mexican but ive got some white and some black in me
eye dont give a damn nigga. why the fuck you telling me as if eye give a fuck. go watch telemundo gringo

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2008, 05:06:32 PM »

beef ribs > pork ribs

beef ribs are fuckin wack. If you aint from Texas you aint got no reason eatin that nasty shit.  :puke:

Not dissin, but do you not eat pork cus you dont like it? Or religious shit? Just wonderin.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2008, 05:09:57 PM »
let me clarify that- my immediate family is mexican, but somewhere down the line white blood and black blood got mixed in

and also if you dont eat pork because its dirty, why do you like to put your tounge down girls' shitholes job?

who you been talking to? and how you know that? anyway common sense eye dont tongue down shitty ass holes..........its always fresh straight out the shower, smelling like exotic oils