Author Topic: niggas still eating that swine??  (Read 2169 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: niggas still eating that swine??
« Reply #90 on: November 26, 2008, 08:27:53 PM »

Hey Ma

« Reply #91 on: November 26, 2008, 08:59:23 PM »
lol danny u need to hurry up and body yourself you aint built for this world.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2008, 09:08:22 PM »
eye dont know why you keep sayin that shit............ fuck you think this is......you jim jones..........and eye am those dumb niggas that follow what you say,  and drink coo-aid. eye dont take orders from peckerwoods. those days been over since when, you and your ppl mobbing up and circling around Black folk houses, with your white hoods on and burning crosses and threatening to hang niggas. them days are over. straight up

Hey Ma

« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2008, 09:15:55 PM »
eye dont know why you keep sayin that shit............ fuck you think this is......you jim jones..........and eye am those dumb niggas that follow what you say,  and drink coo-aid. eye dont take orders from peckerwoods. those days been over since when, you and your ppl mobbing up and circling around Black folk houses, with your white hoods on and burning crosses and threatening to hang niggas. them days are over. straight up

right? eye don't know why you keep sayin shit...plus you take orders all day quit playin, you too stupid to be your own boss.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: November 27, 2008, 07:01:23 PM »
Not eating pork because you don't like the way pigs look is ridiculously dumb, as is not eating because it's what slaves ate, as is not eating it because of the jugular vein issue.

How 'bout not eating pork because it's DIRTY...has nothing to do with the look.

What you mean by DIRTY? Most of our food, including non-meat, is on some big corporate shit now.. all of it is far from natural/clean from a certain point of view.. I don't see how pork in particular is hella dirty... let alone dirty to a point that actually affects you when eating it

are you joking? the pig is a very dirty animal, in the way it lives its life. when you ingest it, you're ingesting all the dirtiness of it, which makes it extremely unhealthy. thats why its banned in certain religions.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2008, 07:03:08 PM »
and pigs are soem of the cleanist mamals in the world..

LOL

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #96 on: November 27, 2008, 07:06:49 PM »

LOL
yea eye know. eye had to laugh at that shit, like is this honky serious............... obviously none of these honkies/ christians/ cathloics, whatever.......... didnt even bother to watch the video or even do research on pigs and their history. eye mean you had a doctor on the fuckin video clearly saying the cause is most likely related to eaten pig.
why dont you guys do some research on how many cases their are in latin america with worms in brains and shit. because spanish people love pig, trust me eye know.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2008, 08:26:44 PM »

LOL

do some reaserch... some of the shit peopel eat is dirty and uncooked with heat that kills bacteria and diesese...

so u laughed out loud seriously????

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2008, 08:30:38 PM »

LOL

do some reaserch... some of the shit peopel eat is dirty and uncooked with heat that kills bacteria and diesese...

you're hilarious if you actually think that pigs are one of the cleaner mamals. THEY BATHE IN MUD!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: November 27, 2008, 08:36:52 PM »

LOL

you're hilarious if you actually think that pigs are one of the cleaner mamals. THEY BATHE IN MUD!

and your fuckin stupid if you tihnk they slaughter the pig then chop the meat up and sell it to world renouwned super markets with mud on it supermarkets that would get fuckin sued if they where sellin fuckin meat with mad mud on it...... and your a even bigger silly fuck for thinkign after its cooked its still dirty.....

its not me thinking there one of the cleaner its a fact... so dont argue with me... your beefs with the people who came with the fact...

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: November 27, 2008, 09:17:11 PM »

LOL

and your fuckin stupid if you tihnk they slaughter the pig then chop the meat up and sell it to world renouwned super markets with mud on it supermarkets that would get fuckin sued if they where sellin fuckin meat with mad mud on it...... and your a even bigger silly fuck for thinkign after its cooked its still dirty.....

its not me thinking there one of the cleaner its a fact... so dont argue with me... your beefs with the people who came with the fact...

I know nobody ever has one, but I'll ask for a source anyway.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #101 on: November 27, 2008, 09:46:20 PM »

LOL

I know nobody ever has one, but I'll ask for a source anyway.
he dont have no source. but there is an abundant amount of information showing that pig is foul. and still these peckerwoods want to argue. matter of fact. this information wasnt even for them. it was only for my Blacks on here. eye dont give a fuck what you pale ass pasty devils put in your body.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: November 27, 2008, 10:49:06 PM »

LOL

PIGS EAT THEIR SHIT. try proving what you're claiming, because it's widely regarded as RETARDED.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2008, 08:21:23 PM »

LOL

PIGS EAT THEIR SHIT. try proving what you're claiming, because it's widely regarded as RETARDED.

and after the meat has been packaged and frozen then sold... then cooked.. there gonna be some shit in the meat.. i dont eat intestine..

do people still say retarded..?
but any way who gives a fuck

its all good

peace yall

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2008, 09:46:38 PM »

LOL

and after the meat has been packaged and frozen then sold... then cooked.. there gonna be some shit in the meat.. i dont eat intestine..

do people still say retarded..?
but any way who gives a fuck

its all good

peace yall
still waiting for that proof........ not what your cornball ass thinks