Poll

Soooo who wins in a fight...( street fight ). Mike tyson or kimbo

mike tyson
mike tyson
mike tyson
kimbo slice

Author Topic: WHO WINS IN A FIGHT??!!  (Read 347 times)

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
WHO WINS IN A FIGHT??!!
« on: November 22, 2008, 07:48:35 PM »
I personally think tyson would fuck up kimbo in a street fight and an organized fight..

now im talking bout mike tyson in his prime...

Stats -

kimbo - 6'2 235lbs
mike tyson - 5'9 230

mike tyson is stronger//faster and a better fighter in general....
he is honestly faster with 16 ounce glvs then kimbo is w/o NE glvs

kinda sad when mike tyson is about the same weight yet 5inches shorter and to be faster....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: WHO WINS IN A FIGHT??!!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 10:19:29 PM »
i took the second Mike Tyson option lol.

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 10:27:37 PM »
i took the second Mike Tyson option lol.

Good choice.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 11:31:17 PM »
og mike tyson.

post rapist mike tyson.....maybe kimbo

post evander.....kimbo

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 11:37:23 PM »
boxing=mike tyson
street fight=kimbo

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 11:55:36 PM »
Kimbo is deadly in a street fight. Mike is too coked up now anyways.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 12:34:48 AM »
Kimbo is deadly in a street fight. Mike is too coked up now anyways.

lol

kimbo is way over rated and for ppl to believe that besides his physical ablility to take a punch which im not even sure is that good, he is not skilled in neway as a fighter...not saying he wouldnt whoop my ass in my current state...just saying that for some1 who says they will take ne1 in a fight is complete bs and that was proven agaisnst some random dude...kimbo's ideal is mike tyson...now mike tyson is a beast but at the same time he also is not a good fighter....now may i add that mike tyson was in and out of jail 36 times by the age of 13....pretty sure he has wayyyyyyyyyy more experience in street fighting than kimbo.

ps....lil fuckuing drunk right now and what i say atm might not make sense in my uncomplete sentenceses.but u sho0uld get the idea of what im saying ,

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2008, 05:42:59 PM »
^LOL...you talk about Kimbo being overrated, but you definitely underrated him. He is not skilled in any way? Yea, you were definitely drunk, dawg. 8)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 06:03:46 PM »
if Tyson were to get the same amount training Kimbo has received, Tyson would win.  Tyson was pretty much a street fighter that got polished to be a "boxer", if you call his style that.  Plus, Tyson doesn't even have to worry about a legit ground game, so it's basically gonna be a toe to toe brawl.  Tyson takes it.

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2008, 09:23:04 PM »
if Tyson were to get the same amount training Kimbo has received, Tyson would win.  Tyson was pretty much a street fighter that got polished to be a "boxer", if you call his style that.  Plus, Tyson doesn't even have to worry about a legit ground game, so it's basically gonna be a toe to toe brawl.  Tyson takes it.

well u are extremely wrong on the training part.....if nething kimbo would have a better chance if he had recieved the same amount of trianing tyson got...kimbo admitted that he had never trained until stepping into MMA.
on the otherhand tyson was locked up 36 times by the age of 13, meaning he had alot of streetfighting and ur right on that part..
keep in mind that kimbo said that mike tyson was his idol, and u can see that when u see kimbo fight...he moves like mike but in a much weaker way in Everyway. kimbo is slower/weaker/and has way less stamina.
keep in mind that if tyson wasnt wearing ne glvs that those guys he was knocking out in the 1-3 round would be hospitalized for sure and had a good chance imo to actually kill them cuz u have to remember that humans are naturally weak compared to wild animals....our wepons = hands which are actually very weak...thats y shiolin monks constantly train their hands to make the bones much denser.

ur hand is a wepon yet u punch a cement wall full strength. ur hand is gonna break most likely. and ofc break w/o ne type of training

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2008, 09:25:44 PM »
^what he was saying is that Kimbo was trained to street fight, while Tyson was exclusively trained to box.

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2008, 09:28:03 PM »
^what he was saying is that Kimbo was trained to street fight, while Tyson was exclusively trained to box.

lol u faded?

read it again....
mike tyson is a streetfighter who was polished to be a boxer...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2008, 09:28:43 PM »
Yes, but he was never TRAINED TO STREET FIGHT. what don't you get, sunny?

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2008, 09:31:24 PM »
Yes, but he was never TRAINED TO STREET FIGHT. what don't you get, sunny?

lol he didnt say or imply that kimbo was "trained streetfighter"...all he really implied about kimbo is that he has a ground game and tyson doesnt. but kimbo is a stand up fighter if u ask NE expert.

he also said that tyson would not even have to wrry about the ground fighting meaning kimbo is not nearly considered a legit grappler/wrestler and has no ground game really.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 09:33:04 PM by Ares_Tha_Vicious »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2008, 09:48:04 PM »
^I'm saying that what he meant by "if Tyson were to get the same amount training Kimbo has received" is that Kimbo was more trained in MMA/streetfighting, since Tyson was never trained in that style, but rather in boxing. why don't you get it?