Author Topic: Zion I Ready "The Takeover" With "The Search & The Seizure" Free DL/Video/Stream  (Read 310 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Keep the feedback coming! This does flow better in the solid format though for sure

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
BUMP'ing this again and its hella dope!! Don't Sleep!  :sleep:

Modify: some of these songs are too short i think! some def bangers on here!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 12:08:40 PM by Hoodlum204 »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
keep it coming

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
dumb mother fuckers i posted this shit 2 weeks ago and i separated the tracks for u.....and nobody responded so fuck all of u who respoded to this post

Why act like that? So long as this gets the exposure it deserves then thats what matters.

yea true...zion i is one of my favorite mcs and amplive one of my favorite producers seen them live a few times. and theyre fuckin awesome. i was just mad cuz nobody payed attention when i posted the shit. haha
Honestly, it's hard to see every new topic that comes up, so I end up missing a lot of things, just like the tracks all separated you posted months ago. Props for posting. And I agree with you about their shows, they really know how to move the crowd. Not many people think of them when people talk about the Bay, but I would put them over anybody coming out of the area at this point.
I got a bird's eye view

Paul

Gonna download this now, never really heard much of his stuff, but that track "coastin" on Stylafornia was 1 of the freshest tracks iv heard in a while  8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Gonna download this now, never really heard much of his stuff, but that track "coastin" on Stylafornia was 1 of the freshest tracks iv heard in a while  8)

Yea you need to check this out!