Author Topic: CSN vs. MELANIN DEFICIANT  (Read 1476 times)

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
CSN vs. MELANIN DEFICIANT
« on: February 22, 2002, 03:48:34 PM »
aight everyone post in this thread.. 25 bars maximum 10 minimum.. there should be no due date as no telling when my crew gonna spit.. lol but i will keep yall updated..

BLADES[/b] CURSE? ill hit ya with triple '6' punches till ya 'HEXisGON' murderin words 'anNEX'-WITHDRAWN/
CSN is tha BEST-WITH-SPAWN? ya GUESS-IS-WRONG! ya crew of boys? ill TRANS-SEX-U-ALL for TESTIN-BRAWN/
I 'hit' ya so hard ya feel PERPLEXED-TO-'BONGS', INSESt-WITH-MOM, but ya POPS? thats pure INBAREASSMENT/
'Run ya mouth'? ya BETTER-'SPRINT' i 'cripple' HUSTLERS like LARRY-FLINT i dont SPARE-LAMEnt/
Catch
[/b]Pr1mo in tha next 'wheel' CHAIR EVENT 'ROLLEN'-HARD 'you' CHOOSE-THE-PART i leave ya SOUL-SCARRED/
[/b]Infinite in my business? i leave ya NOSE-CHARRED 'supposedly-SMART'? NOPE a plateau-RETARD on a SLOW-START/
Ya 'not too bright' ya miss tha lil YELLOR SQUARE-BUS? sayin you could TEAR-US!? (lol) ya BE-WEAR-in-DUST/
Ill have ya 'long' HAIRS-COMBUST 'holy SHIT' for me?it should be UNFAIR-TO-BUST ya 'winded'? im leavin PRAYERS-IN-GUST/
[/b]KVB'S 'lyin' lines i TRASH 'white' fuckin kids sleepin on my shit? ask mommy she KEN-TUCK-YA-IN/
'Shit', im STUCK-AGAIN! no joke
[/b]KVB! your ASS IS TIGHT! cant tell if im hittin ya GUTS-OR-RIBS? now ya STRUTin-SIN/
Leave
[/b]Blade ya cursed like DAVID KORRESH:"youll wanna 'KILL-YOU-SELF', WORTHLESS like a 90 year-old WHORES-WEALTH/
[/b]Illicit ya shits 'plane' should be INVISIBLE like ya SCORES-STEALTH fuck 'pissin pantz' ill have ya DRAWERS-MELT/
Tha numberz '666' MATH-MAGICALLY-APPEAR ya FAG-HAPPY-LIL-QUEER ill STAB-YA-RAPIDLY-FOR-FEAR/
Put on ya HELMET(retard) im about ta SLAP-YA-WITH-WORDS-IT AINT HAPPENIN-APPEAR ya kNEW JACKed-RAPPIN-CAREER/
[/b]
Blade[/b]? figures, ya shits more PRE-WRITTEN than tha BIBLE with LIBEL RECITALZ you exit CRUDE-SURVIVAL/[/b]
Infinite[/b]JESUES CHRIST! i hate fools that think theyre part of tha 'new-ARRIVAL 'fearin the devil': reason for SUICIDAL/
Its ODtaSsEe someone who proCLAIMZ ta be part of MYTHology a GOD? ah pleaze, just a FRAUD-TO-ME/
Fuck SOCRATES you only FAKE FEEL-OSOPHY a DEATH upon YOU unlawfully for WACKNESS brought to MS TOO SOFT-LY

infinite59

Re: CSN vs. MELANIN DEFICIANT
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2002, 01:41:35 AM »
Yo.... Maxi laid in some impressive blows directed towards me..... As much as I'd like to respond, I'm going to be a team player, and sit the bench for a minute..... give KVB and DeadSouljah a chance to shine..... DeadSouljah got at me earlier today.... So he can spit in my place..... BUCK EM!!!! BUCK EM!!!!!!  You better have your chest out, your hammer cocked back..... We got a reputation to uphold.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2002, 10:21:58 AM »
Yo.... Maxi laid in some impressive blows directed towards me..... As much as I'd like to respond, I'm going to be a team player, and sit the bench for a minute..... give KVB and DeadSouljah a chance to shine..... DeadSouljah got at me earlier today.... So he can spit in my place..... BUCK EM!!!! BUCK EM!!!!!!  You better have your chest out, your hammer cocked back..... We got a reputation to uphold.

thanx a lot homie.... alrite... i'll spit in a few hours...

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2002, 04:58:25 PM »
~bLaDe Enters and sees a buncha fagz calling themselves CSN talking tha talk...
But Can they walk the walk?

---BOOM---

My ARMY-OF-BLITZ will Tremble emcees give em CRAZY-FITS//
Torturing  foos, sit  back and  get KICKS  out of THIS//

POSSESED by the grim reaper HIMSELF, so just call me DEATH//
Verbaly OBBSESSED, holding yo chest with lungs that GASP-FOR-BREATH//
cant HOLDBACK, soon you shall SNAP from all the phycological STRESS//

I CRIPPLE-MINDS with my murderious STYLE, tear and GRIPPLE-Their-LINES//
You stepped over ENEMY-LINES, now face the barrage of my VENEOMY-RHYMES//

writers  block? fuck  that i block  writers who mock  and send  them in to SHOCK//
paralysed from NECK-DOWN, shooting SHELL-ROUNDS leavin mothafuckaz spine LOCKED//

You can QUOTE-WHT-I-WROTE, 'or laugh and make jokes', What ever FLOATS-YOUR-BOAT//
but at the End you will KNOW, after i pimp slap you like a HOE, that you were only ment to "BLOW"//

tapping into your CHI, detoriating your vital energy, banging your body REPETEDLY through TELEKINESIS//
my rhymes are "wild" like "phycosouls",  controling and  "splintering" your  brain, screaming JESUS!//

I murder FAKE-EMCEES-IN-SIGHT, tremble and SHAKE-WANNABEES-IN-FRIGHT, giving them a CHEST-FULLA-LEAD//
HOT ready to ROCK,  to put a RED DOT to your HEAD, shaking the SPOT; leaving you to REST-in-ya-DEATHBED//

YO "skillaztic" i "wrap you in plastic" so you can PAY-THE-PRICE, whos that homo maxi hangin around wid you, damn is THAT-YOUR-WIFE?//
Now Whos gonna prevail in this STRIFE, cutting through your lyrics like slicing throu butter wid A HOT-KNIFE//

cant "fuck" with my lyrics cuz they "sicc" like "aids" you'll need more "protection" than that SIR-PLASTIC MAID//
claim to be "dope" but melanin deficient you cant "fade"; cuz I "spit flames" melting "ICE-BURGS" while you suckaz fuck each other to get LAID//

i shot ya FAG, and sent yo into RE-HAB; I sit back and RELAX and swing this sledge hammer to your KNEE-CAP//
GRAB your throate and throw several JABS to your JAW, then i STAB your voicebox and to clean up, I pick up a maxi-PAD and DAB//

Spittin "drunk rhymes" in a lame effort  to "INTOXI~CATE-READERS" dissing melanin jus so u can DE~BATE-WITH-LEADERS//
SPITTING-RHYMES and SPLITTIN-MINDS, stepping on my LYRICAL-MINES, gaping shocked and PARALYSED, leaving you MIMICKING-MIMES, retarded fools needing SPOON-FEEDERS//

One rhyme in my CEREBAL-CORTEX, is deeper and more beautiful and powerful then a  CONCIEVABLE-VORTEX//
spitting intellectual words like MALCOME-X, ripping emcees in splitseconds screaming WHOS-NEXT!!?//

...Eternaly ..R.I.P'ped...

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2002, 09:47:46 PM »

~~[Deadsouljah enters da building and is in search for da CSN memberz]~~

my rymes have an eerie death THEME, making the whole fuckin CSN TEAM to SCREAM, u're fuckin pride u'll neva REDEEM/
your facin a violent lyrical STREAM , battlin and winnin against MELANIN will always foreva be a DREAM /
I'm the DevIl in DISGUISE, i'll find u "GUYS" and DEVISE ways to fill lead between your two EYES/
from da DeAd I ARISE, which purely IMPLIES, that WCC rymers are soon to meet their DEMISE, as I empty my lyrical SUPPLIES/

~~[Finally he has found them and are facin him standin one behind da other..first in line is MAXI]~~

maxi, go suck anotha dude's DICK, you can do that so fuckin QUICK , like you were HOUDINI doing a magic TRICK/
gays make me SICK , i could jus take your balls and practise my CORNER KICK , my blood and emotions are so THICK/
maxi, gay shit is all dat u've eva WROTE , dawm itz time i slit your THROAT , while voters cast their VOTE/
your rymes posess a harmony of a bleeting mountain GOAT, fake shit like a counterfeit bank NOTE /  

~~[MAXI has dropped dead..but SKILLAZTIC looks unfazed and thinks he can still bring DA heat ON]~~

SKILLAZ'TICK', your skillz extend to only suckin maxi's DICK, no chance against any MELANIN member coz we all posess lyrical AUTOMATICz/
WCC is purely DEMOCRATIC, itz purely PRAGMATIC that membaz vote for those who thought dat broke da STATIC of otha fuckahs lines which were totall ERRATIC/
your head now lies in my mantle piece in da BASEMENT, the CSN crew will have to start lookin for a new REPLACEMENT/
since day 1 callin u an emcee was an UNDERSTATEMENT , your life can now neva undergo another RE-INSTATEMENT/

~~[DEADSOULJAH took care of SKILLAZTIC with ease..SPAWN is fretting and is desperately searching for his WEAPON..but DEADSOULJAH already staretd]~~

now itz time to take on SPAWN, whoz ryme skills show that he neither got brain or BRAWN, only Maxi Padz is who u depend UPON/
flickin names from comic book heroes show your lack of ORIGINALITY, thinkin u  possess IMMORTALITY??, itz coz u hadnt witnessed DEADSOULJAH's TENACITY/
These lines i jus plain spit while u jus SPILL , i'll bring an end to all forms of life like an abortion PILL/
my expressions dont show signs of GOODWILL, your lines jus show you are going DOWNHILL, i await in in da dark ready for da KILL/

~~[AND LAST IN LINE..IS HATESRATS who is tryin to MAKE a RUN FOR it.. but i guess he jus couldnt make it coz DEADSOULJAH started UNLOADIN]

neva seen this foo b4 HATESRATS, well all i can say is u jus anotha hoe like ur CSN CATS , who jus been blast bY MELANIN GATS/
look at da previous STATS, MELANIN had come down on you foos to da MAX , this aint gonna be no different, no time to RELAX,try looking back at the previous TRACKS/
We step into this world with a goal in SIGHT, but mine was simply to WRITE, and not bein POLITE/
i emit LIGHT, like when two electrons EXCITE, these lines will come to haunt you even on your "gay" wedding NIGHT/

~~[ THe following bars is an exclamation mark to everything that had started..CSN membaz are lying all over da place with their brains and spleen all gutted out]~~

emcees I search and DESTROY , these lines i DEPLOY as my DECOY ,while your lines merely ANNOY, i'll soon find y'all on da covers of "GAYBOY" /
Me and every MELANIN AFFLIATE, jus keeps spittin more lines towards CSN in HATE, this game i'll RENNOVATE/
turn each and everyone of you so called "heavyweight" into "lightweight" in front of the whole WCC MAGISTRATE /
this ryme has put these CSN misconceptions about them being the BEST to REST , all the voters votes will show this was a NO-CONTEST/
time to acknowledge dat MELANIN is da BEST , our rymes are poison pills u DIGEST , none of u CSN fuckaz have gone UNADRESSED/
[/glow]

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]

SKiLLaZTiC

• Lil Geezy
  • CSN NIGGA WHAAAA!!! (Certified Sick Niggaz)
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2002, 10:00:25 PM »
after a verse like dat imma wait 4 sumbody else frum tha family ta spit if not imma rip theze bitchez

CSN!!!
Holla
Touch 1 of mine on everything i own i will destroy everything u touch!!!-Makeveli-

U either ride wit us or collide wit us-Outlawz-

.:(THA ORIGINAL CSN):.
~Skillastic~~Hates Rats~~Spawn~~Maxi-Padz~~D-Peon~
CSN 4 LIFE NIGGA!!!!

KVB

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2002, 10:11:46 PM »
^Dead just ripped it... straight up... none of y'all can fuck with that.. fuckin A+++ shit...

'Shit', im STUCK-AGAIN! no joke KVB! your ASS IS TIGHT!

And WTF was that? ^ Another gay fantasy from Maxi-Padz... these fuckin faggots piss me off... >:(

Hittman

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2002, 10:24:56 PM »

~~[Deadsouljah enters da building and is in search for da CSN memberz]~~

my rymes have an eerie death THEME, making then whole fuckin CSN TEAM to SCREAM, u're fuckin pride u'll neva REDEEM/
your facin a violent lyrical STREAM , battlin and winnin against MELANIN will always foreva be a DREAM /
I'm the DevIl in DISGUISE, i'll find u "GUYS" and DEVISE ways to fill lead between your two EYES/
from da DeAd I ARISE, which purely IMPLIES, that WCC rymers are soon to meet their DEMISE, as I empty my lyrical SUPPLIES/

~~[Finally he has found them and are facin him standin one behind da other..first in line is MAXI]~~

maxi, go suck anotha dude's DICK, you can do that so fuckin QUICK , like you were HOUDINI doing a magic TRICK/
gays make me SICK , i could jus take your balls and practise my CORNER KICK , my blood and emotions are so THICK/
maxi, gay shit is all dat u've eva WROTE , dawm itz time i slit your THROAT , while voters cast their VOTE/
your rymes posess a harmony of a bleeting mountain GOAT, fake shit like a counterfeit bank NOTE /  

~~[MAXI has dropped dead..but SKILLAZTIC looks unfazed and thinks he can still bring DA heat ON]~~

SKILLAZ'TICK', your skillz extend to only suckin maxi's DICK, no chance against any MELANIN member coz we all posess lyrical AUTOMATICz/
WCC is purely DEMOCRATIC, itz purely PRAGMATIC that membaz vote for those who thought dat broke da STATIC of otha fuckahs lines which were totall ERRATIC/
your head now lies in my mantle piece in da BASEMENT, the CSN crew will have to start lookin for a new REPLACEMENT/
since day 1 callin u an emcee was an UNDERSTATEMENT , your life can now neva undergo another RE-INSTATEMENT/

~~[DEADSOULJAH took care of SKILLAZTIC with ease..SPAWN is fretting and is desperately searching for his WEAPON..but DEADSOULJAH already staretd]~~

now itz time to take on SPAWN, whoz ryme skills show that he neither got brain or BRAWN, only Maxi Padz is who u depend UPON/
flickin names from comic book heroes show your lack of ORIGINALITY, thinkin u  possess IMMORTALITY??, itz coz u hadnt witnessed DEADSOULJAH's TENACITY/
These lines i jus plain spit while u jus SPILL , i'll bring an end to all forms of life like an abortion PILL/
my expressions dont show signs of GOODWILL, your lines jus show you are going DOWNHILL, i await in in da dark ready for da KILL/

~~[AND LAST IN LINE..IS HATESRATS who is tryin to MAKE a RUN FOR it.. but i guess he jus couldnt make it coz DEADSOULJAH started UNLOADIN]

neva seen this foo b4 HATESRATS, well all i can say is u jus anotha hoe like ur CSN CATS , who jus been blast bY MELANIN GATS/
look at da previous STATS, MELANIN had come down on you foos to da MAX , this aint gonna be no different, no time to RELAX,try looking back at the previous TRACKS/
We step into this world with a goal in SIGHT, but mine was simply to WRITE, and not bein POLITE/
i emit LIGHT, like when two electrons EXCITE, these lines will come to haunt you even on your "gay" wedding NIGHT/

~~[ THe following bars is an exclamation mark to everything that had started..CSN membaz are lying all over da place with their brains and spleen all gutted out]~~

emcees I search and DESTROY , these lines i DEPLOY as my DECOY ,while your lines merely ANNOY, i'll soon find y'all on da covers of "GAYBOY" /
Me and every MELANIN AFFLIATE, jus keeps spittin more lines of CSN HATE, this game i'll RENNOVATE/
turn each and everyone of you so called "heavyweight" into "lightweight" in front of the whole WCC MAGISTRATE /
this ryme has put these CSN misconceptions about them being the BEST to REST , all the voters votes will show this was a NO-CONTEST/
time to acknowledge dat MELANIN is da BEST , our rymes are poison pills u DIGEST , none of u CSN fuckaz have gone UNADRESSED/
[/glow]

Well.....Fuck Me!! That Verse Was A Classic.  ;D Told You They Needed To Let You Spit.

SKiLLaZTiC

• Lil Geezy
  • CSN NIGGA WHAAAA!!! (Certified Sick Niggaz)
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2002, 11:31:55 PM »
Lacen up ma chuckz and loadin ma 9 ta make theze bitchez feel it fuck it imma spit now

fake niggaz in dresses caught in tha chest for standin vestless
replace they face wit lead tipz explode they lungz and makum breathless
We flowin stress less cuz u bitchez havin no chance
thaz like a nigga in a wheel chair trynda dance
advance to tha next level b4 u challenge tha top
might stock a glock in ya body and make yall bitchez pop lock
NO ur not tha best we been tha best b4 yo exisistance
after we finish we leavin u niggaz LIFE DEFICIENT
resistant to u faggotz putin our name in ya rhyme
showz uz how much time iz on ya handz and how much we stay on ya mind
rewind ma linez a couple timez then think about ya chancez
u got chancez like like catchin Jesse Jackson and Charlie Manson dancin
prancin on mine will only git chu tangle up wit a nine
on ya spine no time ta find urz cuz mine iz color blind
that meanz i don't descriminate when eliminatin bitchez
like ya self "have u niggaz sleepin wit tha fishes"
     NOW U GITTIN ME VICIOUS ENOUGH TA MURDER YA LIL SISTER
KISS HER SOUL GOODBYE B4 SHE DIE I''LL DO IT IN THA WINTER
SO ON CHRISTMAS U CATCH ALL THA FEELINGZ OF HER PASSING
WHILE U OPENIN PRESENTZ IM AT CHO FRONT DOOR BLASTIN
THROUGH BLADE INTO THA BACK OF KVB STOPPZ INSIDE PRIMO
PULL YA HEART OUT AND EAT IT TO MAKE SURE U FINITO
RELOAD THA CLICK EQUIPPED WIT A 12 GAUGE ON MONDAY
DEAD SOULJA AND ILLICIT ARE NOW MISSIN IN ACTION
BY SUNDAY
ONE WAY OUT OF THIZ BATTLE EITHER DIE OR STOP BREATHING
WALKED IN WIT YA HEAD HIGH IN A CASKET IT HOW U LEAVIN
BLEEDIN FRUM YA TOEZ NOSE AND HOLEZ IN BLOWN YO HEAD
"HEARD WUT I SAID NOW TAKE SUM MO LEAD IN YO DEATH BED"
EMPTY A CLIP IN THA LIP OF YA FATHER'Z LEFT HIP
RIP HIZ NIPPLEZ OFF STIR IT IN YA MOMZ COFFEE "BITCH TAKE A SIP"
THAZ WUT CHU GIT FO FUCKIN WIT CERTIFIED NIGGAZ SICK BY NATURE LIKE HAVIN YA GRANDMOTHER SUCK YA SISTERZ DICK
THAZ IT IM SMILIN HARD AZ IM POPPIN MA COLLA
RIPPED YO WHOLE TEAM IN ONE VERSE AND END WIT CSN HOLLA!!!

CSN!!!
HOLLA
Touch 1 of mine on everything i own i will destroy everything u touch!!!-Makeveli-

U either ride wit us or collide wit us-Outlawz-

.:(THA ORIGINAL CSN):.
~Skillastic~~Hates Rats~~Spawn~~Maxi-Padz~~D-Peon~
CSN 4 LIFE NIGGA!!!!

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2002, 03:53:10 AM »
^Dead just ripped it... straight up... none of y'all can fuck with that.. fuckin A+++ shit...

And WTF was that? ^ Another gay fantasy from Maxi-Padz... these fuckin faggots piss me off... >:(

No fuckin doubt.  Some of the homies were questioning my desicion to sit out........But after that Illmatic shit DeadSouljah dropped, I know I made the right desicion.

KVB

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2002, 04:17:52 AM »
Yo.. we have decided that every Melanin member shall post a verse, then the voters must rate every verse on a 1-5 scale, and then rate the crew as a whole using the average ratings of our verses.

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2002, 04:22:31 AM »
Yo.. we have decided that every Melanin member shall post a verse, then the voters must rate every verse on a 1-5 scale, and then rate the crew as a whole using the average ratings of our verses.

Word... We should have been using this method from the start.  Props homie.

Hittman

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2002, 04:30:57 AM »
Thats Exactly What K.I.N.G.S And Elite Did! Didn't Work Out Too Good For Us Though.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2002, 05:00:35 AM »
link=board=keystyle;num=1014436114;start=0#12 date=02/24/02 at 10:30:57]Thats Exactly What K.I.N.G.S And Elite Did! Didn't Work Out Too Good For Us Though.

it didnt worked out cuz yall didnt wanted to accept sum of your crew-members rhymes.. but in my opinion, its the best way to handle it

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2002, 09:23:18 AM »

thatz exactly how itz to be done.... !!

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]