Author Topic: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....WHO LIKES TO USE RELIGION AS A CRUTCH?  (Read 722 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....WHO LIKES TO USE RELIGION AS A CRUTCH?
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2008, 05:46:16 PM »
I use it as a crutch for getting gifts every december 25th.

Same.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2008, 06:58:09 PM »
All religion is wrong.

Original Baby Gangsta

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 10:13:23 PM »
religion is a form a control...

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2008, 12:32:14 PM »
you're all bafflingly stupid

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2008, 02:36:17 PM »
Actually Doggystylin,

Religions in most cases, were created by the hierarchy of the society in which they were created.... Christianity, for instance, was created shortly before the crucifixtion of Christ (though the rest of the story is doubted, history shows this event actually happened and that Jesus Christ was a regular man) in the Roman empire, by the Roman emporer....
Much like Islam, the story of Mohammed the prophet closely mirrors that of Jesus Christ, and the religion began the same way, shortly before Mohammed was killed.

Infact, if you read the bible cover to cover and you read the Qur'An cover to cover, you'll find that the Qur'an is simply the first 5 books of the Old Testament (Bible) with name/language/lingo changes.... AND, both books contain stories that were originally presented in the books of Enoch who was subsequently mentioned in Genesis of the bible..... The books of Enoch were written hundreds of years before the Old Testament...

Religion is the most affective and yet simplest form of mass mind control. Many of the stories in the Bible, the Qur'an, and many other religious text that I can't name at the momment are simply adaptations of fables OR are stories used to explain an event or idea without directly referencing said event/idea.

For instance, the name Jesus was taken from a constallation of stars.... this constallation traveled between 4 quadrants of the zodiac which was used for keeping track of time and seasons(as well as other things)..... notice I said 4 quadrants.... aka Summer, Winter, Spring and Fall... However, many of the stars in this constallation have since died out, so don't go spending money on a telescope so you can see "Jesus"....

Don't believe me?.... do your own research.....
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 04:49:23 PM by El the Self Image »
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2008, 11:45:48 PM »
I have nothing against people that use religion to enhance and enrich their life. If it makes you a better person, then more power to you.

It's the people that think they're religion is better than everyone else's or use their religion to justify certain things that they do in their lives that are wrong are the lowest of the low in my opinion. Also, then people that tell you what to do or how to live your life because they think they are so close to their god can suck my dick too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2008, 05:20:24 PM »
I have nothing against people that use religion to enhance and enrich their life. If it makes you a better person, then more power to you.

It's the people that think they're religion is better than everyone else's or use their religion to justify certain things that they do in their lives that are wrong are the lowest of the low in my opinion. Also, then people that tell you what to do or how to live your life because they think they are so close to their god can suck my dick too.

As a Christian I never do that. I use my pale white skin justify things and show people how wrong their dark skinned lives are.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2008, 06:31:11 AM »
Yeah religion is bullshit and ignorant.

Its stiill interesting tho... because its also part of about us and who we are.

Theres still knowledge in the religious epic tales tho...and wisdom if you find it. 

All them anicent epic shits are a real interesting read. Odyessy, Gilgamesh, Egyptian Gods, bible tales. Gooood stuff.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2008, 03:16:16 PM »
Organized religion is wrong.

:D

there yah go...

No, mostly Islam and Catholicism. Protestant Christians have it right.

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2008, 07:01:41 PM »

Jared Taylor

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2008, 08:57:15 PM »
^^^^^ Goddamned Taigs. Someday, I hope the Muslims blow up the Vatican and then the Church and the Dune Coon World go to war with each other.

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2009, 07:25:23 PM »
I use it as a crutch for getting gifts every december 25th.

aint that tha truth  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2009, 01:44:59 AM »

As a Christian I never do that. I use my pale white skin justify things and show people how wrong their dark skinned lives are.
Well that's just fine and dandy then. Mormons especially had that down really well until it was politically incorrect.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2009, 10:14:37 PM »

Well that's just fine and dandy then. Mormons especially had that down really well until it was politically incorrect.

In the summer when the evil sun darkens my skin I feel like less of a man. I'm thinking if I join Gore's fight against Global warming I can rid the world of the sun and I can never feel weak again.

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2009, 07:22:20 AM »

In the summer when the evil sun darkens my skin I feel like less of a man. I'm thinking if I join Gore's fight against Global warming I can rid the world of the sun and I can never feel weak again.
:D
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!