Author Topic: (VIDEO) Grand Hustle, Shawty Lo Camp Rumble At Dirty Awards  (Read 908 times)

Lunatic

Re: (VIDEO) Grand Hustle, Shawty Lo Camp Rumble At Dirty Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2008, 12:03:39 PM »
I can't really see shit in either video too well  :-\
peep the bottom right of the screen at 40 secs..u see alfa mega goin ape shit on ol boy..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

penenstamp

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2008, 12:04:19 PM »
^cause this shit is hilarious..grand hustle gets down..

If Grand Hustle was a girl, would you marry her?

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2008, 12:06:21 PM »
^cause this shit is hilarious..grand hustle gets down..

If Grand Hustle was a girl, would you marry her?
yes, yes i would

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2008, 12:06:41 PM »
peep the bottom right of the screen at 40 secs..u see alfa mega goin ape shit on ol boy..

I can barely see it, but that doesn't surprise me... I personally wouldn't want it with Alfamega lmao

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2008, 12:07:18 PM »

I can barely see it, but that doesn't surprise me... I personally wouldn't want it with Alfamega lmao
lol i see it clearly now..alfa going HARD on dude lmao..that appears to be shawty lo's brother :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2008, 12:29:13 PM »

mega had a fight wit the police holdin em..footage was too dark to see it..

the dude that alfa yanked..

fat dude rocked alpha's boy n put em to sleep..along wit the pepper spray..was on stage wit tip nem

that wasnt lo's brother..

los brother is behind the fat dude(los manager)..mace knocked both them niggas out...lol

« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 12:36:57 PM by 3rd Coast »

Elano

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 12:36:32 PM »
I guess with the developments of last night it's clear that Alfamega is probably headed back to jail.

I'm sure we all know that Big Kuntry and Alfamega let Carlos and his people get the best of them last night resulting in them both being arrested and hauled off to jail at this years Dirty Awards. But the one person who's got me looking at him crazy is Alfamega. From what I am told, homie is out of jail on probation.

I'm not familiar with his back story, but it's common knowledge of Alfa's criminal background. And anyone who's been on probation understands that you MUST stay out of trouble or they will lock ya ass back up.

I can't help but wonder what last nights situation will do for his freedom. Will Alfamega head back to jail to finish the rest of his sentence?

I hear that the Grand Hustle/Capitol records artist's temper always gets the best of him and that people who all have a vested interest in the rapper are VERY concerned that Alfa might not be able to leave the 'thug life' alone.

What do you all think? Will he had back to jail or just get a slap on the wrist.

While questions on top of questions continue to pour in there's only one thing that we all know for sure. With all of this media coverage Radio One is getting you can best beleive that there will be a Dirty Awards 09.

http://blogs.sohh.com/atlanta/2008/11/will_last_night.html

Elano

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2008, 12:38:36 PM »
Exclusive: SOHH Exclusive: Shawty Lo's Manager Wants Peace, "I'm Trying To Put Together A Concert W/ Grand Hustle & D4L"

After last night's violent scuffle between T.I.'s PSC/Grand Hustle crew and Shawty Lo's D4L camp went down, SOHH reached out to Lo's manager to find out how the Radio-One Dirty Awards in Atlanta turned into a police shutdown.

As previously reported by SOHH's Gyant Scoop, the annual ceremony erupted last night after both rapper's entourages began to allegedly taunt one another while on stage performing their sets. Despite gossip that the fight was a publicity stunt, Shawty's manager Johnnie Cabbell debunked these rumors.

"He didn't come with the intention of starting any things or feeding any negativity, he had even told his crew, 'Look, I need y'all to respect my set'. We ain't come to the show to support any beef or support anything that's going on 'cause there really ain't no beef," Johnnie told SOHH. "We came to the show to do whatever we had to do, get our award, you know what I'm saying and keep it moving."

While Tip is known for his verbal jabs and altercations with former rap rivals like Lil' Flip and DTP's Chaka Zulu, Johnnie claims it was his new artist Alfamega who off-set the show and was later arrested by Clayton County police.

"They were just really disrespecting the man on his set," Johnnie said. "The main person that was behind all that was Alfamega. I don't know if he was trying to prove a point, he trying to show Tip he got heart or he down, whatever, but he wasn't doing all that in the beginning. And now all of a sudden, tonight, he just changed into a whole different character. [Big] Kuntry throwing chairs on stage, like, when did you start being bad?"

Despite Tip's crew making eye contact at Shawty's team while performing on-stage, Johnnie claims the entourage remained calm.

"Even when they were doing their little [diss] song, ain't nobody trip, we just stood there," he added. "Alfamega jumped off the stage and striked Lo's brother. He didn't know it I don't think but he just hit the man for no reason. And that's when everything really got crazy and [police] started massing everybody."

While nothing has been made official, the manager hopes to resolve the tension before things get out of hand by uniting both crews.

"There's too many people already in the music industry and ain't nobody trying to lose their lives or lose another great person over some nonsense," Johnnie explained. "I'm pesonally trying to reach out to see if we can put together a big concert with Grand Hustle and the whole D4L camp to show people that, you know, we can work together and there ain't no beef. Show everything is squashed and let's move on."

Calls to T.I.'s label and the Clayton County Police Department were not immediately returned in regards to Alfamega's status.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 12:47:00 PM »

fat dude rocked alpha's boy n put em to sleep..along wit the pepper spray..was on stage wit tip nem

los brother is behind the fat dude(los manager)..mace knocked both them niggas out...lol

so someone knocked alfa's boy? that must dude in orange on the floor laid out..nah, alfa knocked out lo's bro, not mace - lo's manager himself said alfa hit lo's bro

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 12:57:59 PM »
 :catfight:

kemizt

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 12:58:33 PM »

so someone knocked alfa's boy? that must dude in orange on the floor laid out..nah, alfa knocked out lo's bro, not mace - lo's manager himself said alfa hit lo's bro

alfa hit los bro yeah..that his brother in the pics behind los manager...but he show as hell didnt knock em out..his manager knocked the only dude out at the whole thing...same nigga stretched out in the video is the same nigga on stage soon as aint i came on..he bouncin along wit alpha..

alpha yanked em back while he was gettin leaned on ..n maced..

same papasmurf edge up n everything while gettin mace

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2008, 01:01:54 PM »
^^how u know he aint knock out lo's bro? in the first vid, looks like alfa got em damn good..lo's manager knocked out the dude in orange? i doubt that, he would have said it..and alfa hit em back? i dunno where you getting the bolded part from..

penenstamp

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2008, 01:13:29 PM »
I hope Grand Hustle calls it a wrap. Apart from B.o.B the label is beyond wack.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2008, 01:35:51 PM »