Author Topic: YoungFame tha Godson part1  (Read 121 times)

YoungFame

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
YoungFame tha Godson part1
« on: March 03, 2002, 05:39:12 PM »
Sometimes I'm like fuck my physical/ because my spiritual and lyrical is more critical/ I'm a miracle/ born from the earth/ created in the image of the almighty/ your just like me/ decietful greedy and needful/ you dont need to be haters/ our worth is much greater/ thats why he died for us/ tears descend from the heavens/ you call it rain/tear drops of pain/ he cried for us/ never lie to us/ he's the  truth/ purity/ serenity/ immuntiy/ community/ but we abuse the privelege/ he gave us the choice to live this/life/ we could have chosen the wrong from the right path/ but instead we chose wrong/ but we must move on/ remain strong as a people/ dont let the lies decieve you/ that'll be leathel/ like weaponry/ the evil in me is sweatin me/ but I wont let it get the best of me/ god son is how I was born/ the son of god has my back when the dark days are testin me and stressin me/ but only by his glory and grace that I'm alive today is god blessin me.

Godson tha Prophet aka Youngfame tha Gift

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
Re: YoungFame tha Godson part1
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2002, 05:51:22 PM »
i luv ya honey  :-*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"West Coast ni99a & we all in ya house..gang bang ni99az we gone turn dis bitch out, East Side ridaz & we all in ya mouth..Dogg Pound Gang, who let tha muthafuccin doggs out?"~Tha Eastsidaz

"I won't deny it, I'm a str8 ryder & yall dont wanna fucc with me, yey yay."~Snoop Dogg

"Boy I don't think that u really know how much u mean to me..I had to walk away & let u go cause u brought out the freak in me."~Latoiya Williams

*MsDubC*

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2002, 07:28:21 PM »
not bad,  but try setting up the lines  like:  
......./
......./    

its better to overlook that way.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2002, 10:45:27 AM »
nice, i gotta battle ya

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!